Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 6/29/2013 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My whole family loves this chapstick, I have been using it for years and it was the first chapstick I have ever consistently used and used up. It feels so amazing when I put it on, because of the peppermint, it makes my lips feel tingly and moisturized. This chapstick is extremely moisturizing and I am addicted to putting it on. I will buy this again and again.

on 6/28/2013 9:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Great basic natural lip balm that does the trick, no unpleasant scent or stickiness. It can be difficult to apply if it is very cold. These also come in tinted versions. I usually get mine at Target or Walgreen's, very inexpensive.

Great lip balm, does the job, keeps lips hydrated and smooth and gives you that tingingly feeling once applied. No horrible smell either!

on 6/26/2013 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love this! It's not super moisturising, so if your lips tend to get really dry you might want to look for something else. I use it when I feel like I want to protect my lips, and my lips aren't extremely dry. I love the feeling of this lip balm, and when I apply it there is a slight cooling sensation that I also like. I will definitely repurchase!

on 6/25/2013 4:43:00 PM

I've owned this product multiple times and I think it's an okay lip balm. First of all it has a really pleasant minty smell, so when you put it on your lips there is a really nice tingling sensation! I personally like the sensation but if you're not a fan then maybe this product isn't for you. I also think this product is nothing special when it comes to moisturizing my lips. It also has a really waxy feel which is something that I don't enjoy. To break it down it's a waxy mint lip balm that isn't too moisturizing but stays on the lips for a decent amount of time- decently priced so it's worth a shot!

on 6/22/2013 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite lip balm. I have several different ones sitting in a tin on my nightstand and I reach for this one the most.

It moisturizes my lips very well but I don't care for the mint smell.

I usually use this more at night after gently scrubbing my lips. I apply a pretty thick layer before bed and wake up with hydrated lips

on 6/14/2013 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I CANNOT live without this lip balm ever!! I have like 7 of these in almost every purse/backpack/cosmetic cases just so I have it with me all the time.

BTW i only like the one with vitamin E and Peppermint, it's stiffer than other ones and it glide on just like wax, it sits there like a protective film to hydrate your lips. I love the tingly minty feeling, it makes me feel like the product is working!

i love to put it on at night before i sleep. and when i wake up, my lips become more plumped, lines reduce by a lot, and look a bit redder/lighter too.

i got this for my bf and he loves it too :]

on 6/13/2013 7:37:00 PM

There are a lot better lip balms out there. Sometimes I think Burt's Bees has cult status because of the name, and that bees and honey sound so good for you and yummy. It is a very average lip balm, I like Weleda much better, or even Nivea which is made in Germany. It takes a lot of the pigment out of the lipstick if you layer it under lipstick, which is a waste.

on 6/12/2013 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my favourite lip balm! It's super easy and convenient to use, the smell is AMAZING (I have the mango one), and it makes my lips so smooth and soft. So so so happy with this product and I will be repurchasing :)

on 6/12/2013 6:18:00 AM

In my country this stuff is super expensive. I stockpiled on a whole load of the burts bees range when I visited the US. It feels lovely when initially applied because the peppermint gives a lovely cooling sensation. However it is also very drying and unless I keep applying more, my lips feel dehydrated. The lipbalm feels like it's just sitting on top of my lips and not penetrating the surface. Wouldn't buy again

Popular Lip Treatments