April 16, 2014 | 2017 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by twolunarspring

I got a free sample of this one day when I spent a ludicrous amount of money in my local Body Shop store (a reasonably frequent event) and use it every now and again, if I need to remove thick mascara (I usually use Egyptian Magic cream) and it works OK... but I find it a little stingy on my peepers, and it just doesn't feel good on my eyelids. I don't really like the liquid consistency either - it means that you use more than you'd really need. As much as I love Body Shop... I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2007 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this about a year ago on a whim. It was pricey - about 14euro's. I found it to be quite harsh on my eyes & the skin around my eyes - but it still did not shift all my eye make-up. I would still find residue of my eye makeup the next morning. I stopped using it all over my eyes after about 2 uses and now i use it to clear up mistakes i make while applying eye make-up. I just dip a cotton-bud into it & it does the trick. But this is not a good product for what it is intended to be used for.I would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2007 7:46:00 AM More reviews by KikiLaRoux

Pretty good i reckon. Gentle enough for my sensitive eyes when im not wearing too much eye-makeup, or waterproof mascara, as this requires quite a lot of rubbing with this remover which irritates my eyes. Personally i prefer Lancome Bifacil, as this is better for waterproof mascara and requires no rubbing, but the Body Shop one is defo one of the best ones on the high street and i would go for this one if i was strapped for cash. Quite like the packaging as you get a generous amount of prod and the flip top and funnel-type opening make it easy to use without spillng everywhere. Generally love the Body Shop and this is another great offering.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 9:43:00 AM More reviews by wooster

This is my HG eye makeup remover. It is gentle but removes even the most stuborn eye makeup. My mum used it when I was younger and I just followed suit, I've been repurchasing it for years. I think the price is pretty good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2007 11:37:00 AM More reviews by kyang

I just bought this item on sale for $5 b/c I wanted to try it out. I found it to be really great. No oily residue at all and it takes off all of my eyeliner and mascara in literally 2-3 swipes. I've tried many diff. makeup removers (L'oreal, Bliss, Olay, etc.) but I found this one to be the best so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2007 4:04:00 AM More reviews by bganders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this for quite a while, and it is by far the best eye makeup remover. It is very gentle and lasts a long time. My mom has also been using it for years, and she introduced it to me. It is a great product for sensitive eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2006 4:56:00 AM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a decent eye makeup remover but nothing special. It took off my mascara, long-wearing eyeliner and shadows without any greasiness or major stinging. However, I find it to be overpriced, especially compared to drugstore removers that deliver the same results. For that reason, I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2006 2:55:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

This is the best eye make up remover i have ever used. I have tried high end brands but just end up going back to this. Its cheap (6 for 250ml) and it lasts for ages - And believe me, i wear a LOT of eye make up !
I have to watch what i use on my eyes because they get really puffy in the morning. This seems to help though. Removes quickly and leaves eyes feeling refreshed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2006 2:32:00 PM More reviews by ohoo78

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this...I have sensitive skin but it doesn't hurt or sting. It's expensive, but lasts a long time and really works. My eyes are completely make-up free and feel clean and not sore. I've tried other brands but they don't get the make-up off properly and my eyes end up being red and sore from all the scrubbing, without even getting the make-up off. I won't stop using this, it's brilliant.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2006 1:50:00 AM More reviews by JulianaEs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This one doubles up as makeup remover as well (not just the eyes). Although i have to be careful with the amount used (too much and i'd feel my eyes sting), it's the best eye makeup remover. However, beware contact lenses wearer!! It might be a bit too strong, so be moderate on the amount you pour onto cotton pad when it comes to wiping clean the eyes area. If only they have it in larger size, this will be highly recommended.