July 30, 2014 | 1172 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2007 8:55:00 PM More reviews by EJMcCull

This is truly the HG of make-up removers. I've used clinique, estee lauder, etc. and they don't even come close! I have bright white towels in my bathroom and with any other makeup remover I ALWAYS still somehow manage to get black on my towels. I found this remover by chance - it was on sale for $5 so I gave it a try and loved, loved, loved it. It lasted me 6 months, even with every day use and the chamomile is truly quite calming at the end of the day. After I ran out of this I wanted to use up some sample-sizes of other make-up removers. Yeah, that lasted all of about 2 weeks and then I HAD to go back to the Body Shop. I payed full price this time (around $14 I think), but it's worth every penny! No black spots on my towels anymore!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2007 9:36:00 AM More reviews by PrincessVela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

You'd think chamomile would be gentle, but this actually stings my eyes! It works fine for everyday eye makeup, but don't even think about using it to remove anything waterproof. Aside from the fact that it can sting, it sometimes leaves a sticky residue, so the eye area has to be rinsed. There's better removers for as much or less money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2007 10:58:00 PM More reviews by xjuteveux

Holy crap I love this shit. Its SOOO gentle to your eyes, so you can get into all those crevises.(sp?)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by twolunarspring

I got a free sample of this one day when I spent a ludicrous amount of money in my local Body Shop store (a reasonably frequent event) and use it every now and again, if I need to remove thick mascara (I usually use Egyptian Magic cream) and it works OK... but I find it a little stingy on my peepers, and it just doesn't feel good on my eyelids. I don't really like the liquid consistency either - it means that you use more than you'd really need. As much as I love Body Shop... I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2007 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this about a year ago on a whim. It was pricey - about 14euro's. I found it to be quite harsh on my eyes & the skin around my eyes - but it still did not shift all my eye make-up. I would still find residue of my eye makeup the next morning. I stopped using it all over my eyes after about 2 uses and now i use it to clear up mistakes i make while applying eye make-up. I just dip a cotton-bud into it & it does the trick. But this is not a good product for what it is intended to be used for.I would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2007 7:46:00 AM More reviews by KikiLaRoux

Pretty good i reckon. Gentle enough for my sensitive eyes when im not wearing too much eye-makeup, or waterproof mascara, as this requires quite a lot of rubbing with this remover which irritates my eyes. Personally i prefer Lancome Bifacil, as this is better for waterproof mascara and requires no rubbing, but the Body Shop one is defo one of the best ones on the high street and i would go for this one if i was strapped for cash. Quite like the packaging as you get a generous amount of prod and the flip top and funnel-type opening make it easy to use without spillng everywhere. Generally love the Body Shop and this is another great offering.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2007 9:43:00 AM More reviews by wooster

This is my HG eye makeup remover. It is gentle but removes even the most stuborn eye makeup. My mum used it when I was younger and I just followed suit, I've been repurchasing it for years. I think the price is pretty good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2007 11:37:00 AM More reviews by kyang

I just bought this item on sale for $5 b/c I wanted to try it out. I found it to be really great. No oily residue at all and it takes off all of my eyeliner and mascara in literally 2-3 swipes. I've tried many diff. makeup removers (L'oreal, Bliss, Olay, etc.) but I found this one to be the best so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2007 4:04:00 AM More reviews by bganders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this for quite a while, and it is by far the best eye makeup remover. It is very gentle and lasts a long time. My mom has also been using it for years, and she introduced it to me. It is a great product for sensitive eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2006 4:56:00 AM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a decent eye makeup remover but nothing special. It took off my mascara, long-wearing eyeliner and shadows without any greasiness or major stinging. However, I find it to be overpriced, especially compared to drugstore removers that deliver the same results. For that reason, I won't be repurchasing.