December 21, 2014 | 1665 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by ashleymayf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, this is probably the first primer I ever tried, so I do kind of feel that nostalgia for it. But now with so many other - perhaps even better? - primers on the market (cough, nars smudge-proof, cough) this primer just isn't impressive enough for me to keep repurchasing it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by TheBeautyLabel

So in love with the staying power but i don't like the texture.
Watchout if your eye is dry like my self, it doesn't blend as well as my HG eye primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UDPP is the best eyeshadow primer I've tried (which, admittedly, isn't a lot). I have the original and it's never failed me. I love the packaging (I hate the squeeze-out tubes of other primers) and the consistency is silky. Keeps my shadows from creasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Urban Decay Primer Potions! I have tried the Anti-Aging one, and this one. They both preform really well, but the texture of this one is a lot better. It has a little bit of a tint to it, it blends well, and applies smoothly and evenly. The AA one also has a tint, but it can be a little hard to blend. It keeps eyeshadow on all day, and keeps it from creasing. I have dry eyelids, and I heard this one is better for oily lids, but it also works well for my dry eyelids. I love the squeeze tube, it's really easy to control how much comes out. The Original is only $20, while the AA one is $24 for the same amount, so I think I'll continue to purchase this one. I've been really impressed with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the new packaging! This is much better than a paint pot to keep eyeshadow looking fresh all day. The colors look beautiful until you take them off. It really makes a huge difference in the way you eye makeup will look. I'd recommend this to anyone who wears eyeshadow! It also works to keep my under eye concealer stay put all day!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by prinsessekristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the packaging. The product does the job. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Angie089819

I received this primer as a sample with my Naked 1 palette and it's great. It keeps my eyeshadows on much longer, however I have noticed it's kind of on the greasy side which someone with oily eyelids may not like. Because I am still trying to find my HG primer, I'm not 100% sure if I would purchase a full size of this. However, it does the job so I am satisified! Worth trying out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

Worth every penny. At $20 you might think it's a little pricey for something you might not need, but you definitely do. Not only does it last FOREVER (I've been on the same tube for almost a year), it keeps your eye makeup looking fresh like nothing else I've tried. It's also very light, not at all greasy, and creates a nice blank canvas for any kind of look.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I tried a sample of this and didn't love it or hate. I just didn't really care for it. The actual tube of this primer is quite expensive and I don't know if it's just me but I didn't really notice a difference with or without this on. All my life I never wore primers before my face makeup/eye makeup. And i don't think I really will as I don't see the point.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Se7enR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this in sample size that came with the Naked Palette a year ago but for some reason I have never used it until a couple of months ago. And guess what? Now I cannot stop using it! It's a great product and a little goes a long way so the sample size is going to last me a long time.

My eyeshadow pops on top of this primer, last from 7am till 8pm and never creases! I recently got another sample size that came with UD Smoked Palette so YAY to that! Love this!