November 25, 2014 | 1800 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by louellagallardo

I love love love this product! It removes eye make up and mascara (even waterproof) easily and yet its gentle enough not to make my eyes sting. Its reasonably priced and a little lasts a long way. Will definitely buy this again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by MegamiMoon

I was running out of my Lancome Bi-Facile Double Action Eye Makeup Remover and I can't afford to buy anymore. After doing a little research on MUA, my #1 consultant before I purchase any beauty products, I decided to go with the Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover. Works just like the Lancome version for a fraction of the price. I picked mine up off of eBay for about $10 including shipping and handling. It's simple to use and works efficiently, gently removing even the most stubborn eye makeup on contact. We all know that too much pulling around the eyes can cause wrinkles and this is a great way of removing makeup without stretching that delicate skin. I will continue to buy this product again and again. *update* I removed a lippy because I recently compared it side by side w/Lancome Bi-Facile and I noticed that for an "oil-free" makeup remover, it leaves an oily residue. Still works though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Rezarific

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I only bought this because at the time I was a Mary Kay rep, but it's lasted me nearly ten years, and it's my HG product in this category. Most eye makeup I currently use is mineral/gentle, so I don't need to use this a lot. BUT if something doesn't come off my eyes with a simple wash of the face, I just dab this on a cotton disc and my hard-to-remove eye makeup is gone with a simple swipe or two. It's the bomb. I have sensitive skin and I'm prone to breakouts, so the gentle and oil-free aspects of this product are vital. I love it. Even if you hate Mary Kay products (which I do), invest in this. It's a must.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by azxgiggles

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this make up remover. Everything comes off with one sweep and it doesnt leave any residue or oiliness. It comes in a bottle with a small dispense, which is great, because it can last a long time. It even removes waterproof mascara, which is so hard to remove!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by amoec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for 5+ years!! It's the best make up remover ever! I have never had a problem with my skin and comes off soo smooth with any kind of make up on! I have used others when I ran out and nothing works better than this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by sarahbm77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I went to a Mary Kay party hosted by a friend and I admit I was such a skeptic about this remover. I thought there was no way this liquid would take off my waterproof mascara that I spend 5 minutes rubbing off with cold cream and tissues every night. So I passed. My sister in law loved it so much she bought me one a week later and made me try it. I was AMAZED. One swipe and all eye makeup was GONE - with no residue left behind!!! I love that it doesn't make your vision blurry for 30 minutes after use like cold cream. This is my new "cant live without it" product. Yes, a little on the pricey side but I have been using this for 2 months now and still have half a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 6:34:00 AM More reviews by matgill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best eye make-up remover I have used. It is gentle on the
eyes. It removes the eye make-up easily without rubbing the sensitive eye area. Would recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best eye makeup removers. I did not realize this until I switched to try other brands. This is really gentle and takes everything off without me having to tug my eyelid off. I'll use it just before I wash my face so that way there is no oily residue left on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by trilla14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I.tried.this.product.at.a.marykay.party.IT.FEELS.SO.GOOD!!!!!!
It.was.better.then.my.maybelline.makeup.remover.which.is.extremely.oily!!!...Im.willing.to.buy.this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Evilyn1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I have nothing negative to say about this product....I have been using it for 4+ years, and compared to all the other "high" end options available, this is the best!