April 16, 2014 | 2118 users online

Treatments - Avene - Cleanance K

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2007 2:46:00 PM More reviews by benz909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great acne product thingy! I only bought it today, but i can already see a difference! My skin isn't as irrated and red, for hours, and its so smooth. I can't wait for the month to be over now! Im positive it will cure my blemishes, I gave it 4 overall because i need to see a result, so Ill update it in a month! But overall its great, though it is pretty expensive! EDIT: i've been using this for a while, and i dont think ill buy it again. it works at first, but then it just fails you! Plus it smells weird...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2007 2:40:00 AM More reviews by swiftychic2000

Someone pls tell me what the hype with this is? I purchased to try and get rid nof congestion on my chin which can only be seen when the skin is pulled taught. Used this for 2 weeks and did ZERO! waste of money

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2007 4:49:00 AM More reviews by ICN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cleanance K is great for those with minimal acne problems including light scarring. Because my skin is heavily scarred by previous acne cysts as well as colonies of active acne on my skin, Cleanance K has not contributed to the treatment of acne. In fact, Cleanance K is so irritating that it irritated my non-sensitive skin making it super red and itchy.

For those who wish to use it despite it being irritating, use Creme de La Mer over the top to moisturise and clam the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2007 9:20:00 AM More reviews by gottaHAVEitALL

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like that this goes on almost like a primer, very smooth. Helps to keep black heads and breakouts at bay. My only complaint is that it balls up under makeup. I use this is the morning and Diacnéal at night. I may have to rethink my routine because of the balling. Until I find something better, however, I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2007 6:28:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

Usually, Cleanance K clears up blackheads on my chin in 1 night. It doesn't work as well on my nose and cheeks for some reason - they take a few more nights, but I can't use it consecutively for more than 2 nights or it dries out my skin. Bummer! So I give my skin a break every 3rd night. It's also quite good at drying out blemsishes, needless to say it leaves me with flakey skin, but unfortunately it doesn't prevent the blemishes. This product has loads of silicones and is really smooth and silky to apply, but also balls up easily if you apply anything on top or just rub it once dry. I do think it's pretty effective, but for those who are sensitive, remember to apply a rich moisturizer to prevent flakiness. Comes in a handy and hygienic tube with twist-off cap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2007 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First of all, this is NOT a moisturizer, its a treatment. Silly that its under here. Anyways, I have on a good day, normal-dry skin, but small blackheads in my t-zone. I started using this product for about 3 days from a tester and loved it so much, I bought the whole thing on day 4. I have most DEFINATLY noticed my complexion brighter (us dry skin ladies often look dull), skin smoother and blackheads lessoning up. I have a slight scar from a zit that I picked at (shame on me) and haven't noticed a change, however, like I said, I'm only on day 4 and its done AMAZING things in that little time. I use it at night underneath my moisturizer and wake up with glowing skin. Highly recommened. Oh and I do NOT notice a sting like some others do.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2007 10:57:00 PM More reviews by kristina_145

I love Cleanance K! My skin has improved dramatically since using this as a make up base. My skintone is more even and i don't get as many blemishes. It is also fantastic for drying out annoying pimples. It contains AHA's and BHA's which work to exfoliate the skin chemically. It is a staple in my skin care routine. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2007 9:28:00 PM More reviews by luvactuallyisallarnd

I just bought this last week, but so far I am not seeing any difference. Though, I do notice more acne in places I never get it, like my chin and above my right eyebrow. This product does contain Glycolic Acid which is supposed to help acne scars fade away, but my acne scars are still red and obvious. I also don't feel any stinging, like many others have said they had. Anyway, I will be giving this product a few more days and if my skin worsens I will be returning it. Also, another thing this product is greasy.
EDIT: I have now been using Cleanance K for 3 week. I am beginning to love it! I noticed that some of my acne scars are gradually fading away. Also the zits on my chin are almost gone! I use this product more as a spot treatment than a moisturizer because I don't like the sticky greasy feeling it leaves on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2007 11:28:00 PM More reviews by princess_jazz

I love this product! I tried Avene as we sell it at my work and I had always wanted to try it, and we had a ton of samples so I figured I should give the whole range a go. I have normal/combination skin..I dont break out but I get the occasional spot, and have an oily t-zone. Cleanance K does have a slight burn if it comes into contact with an open blemish, but I actually like it, its not a painful feeling at all. It makes me think its working! It feels like it tightens my pores up and smoothes out my skin. I use it underneath Hydrance light moisturiser, as I consider Cleanance K to be more like a treatment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2007 10:28:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

stings like HELL! and Im not even all that sensitive. Ok, ok - it stings on an open blemish, not on the smooth parts of my face. Ive been using it a week, but have been using it with Ystheal gel as well, and my forehead and chin have improved. My right cheek is still a mess (I dont sleep on that side either, I dont get it. the left side has cleared up though), but I guess it will just take time. Once I use up the tube and the ystheal gel tube, I will try the diacneal, just to save a step (and save money). Anyway, the consistency is a gel, absorbs ok, though after it dries, its still slightly tacky. you dont need a whole lot of it either. I will update later if it clears up my right cheek! but so far so good on the rest of my face.