Avene Cleanance K

3.7

Avene Thermal Spring Water - Cyclomethicone - Water - Gylcolic Acid - Propylene Glycol - Glycerine - Polyacrylamide - Lactic Acid - Polymethyl Methacrylate - Sodium Hydroxide - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Disodium Phosphate - Bisabolol - Citric Acid - Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil - Dimethiconol - Disodium EDTA - Fragrance - Laureth-7 - Polysorbate 20 - Salicylic Acid - Zinc Gluconate

on 11/6/2007 7:53:00 PM

Ingredients:
Water,Cyclomethicone,Glycolic Acid,Propylene Glycol,Glycerin ,Polyacrylamide ,Lactic Acid,Polymethyl Methacrylate ,Sodium Hydroxide ,C13-14 Isoparaffin,Disodium Phosphate ,Bisabolol ,Citric Acid ,Dimethiconol ,Disodium EDTA ,Fragrance ,Laureth-7 ,Cucurbita Pepo ,Salicylic Acid ,Zinc Gluconate

on 11/5/2007 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This cream is light, smooth, lightly sented, easy to apply and absorb. My face feels smooth and matte after used. My skin feel clam and protected with this. It's a bit dry for my combination in the winter, but fine in other season (I switch my porduct often depending on the weather and skin condition). This is a great cream for people who have sensitive skin and are looking for matte, ligh weight cream. It is not a treatment for acne skin, so don't except it to help dramatically with that. However, if your skin is going under treatement for acne skin, this is a great cream because it clam you skin and has a matte finish, so your skin won't be flaky, oily, or irretated. That was the reason I got this cream the first place. I will buy it again for that.

on 9/19/2007 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Been using this for almost 10 years, while receiving Accutane treatments.. and it was a dream! I would never put anything else on my face. BEST moisturiser ever for sensitive skin.

on 9/12/2007 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Finally i've found my HG moisturiser for combination acneprone skin. Thou lots of silicone to keep face matte but oily acne skins need BHA /Salylic acid in a moisturiser. And this is gentle non drying.i used it only at nite.Simple skincare...travel easy.A little bit pricey 4 the amt.

on 9/10/2007 7:35:00 PM

Very impressed with this. Got a sample from an SA 2 days ago and am already seeing a noticeable difference. Using with the cleanance gel cleanser as well. I had a nasty breakout a week ago-cysts, white/blackheads, uneven skin texture, scars - and this has already made a huge difference. I went back to check out the thermal water b/c i'm really dry too. Think it might be worth using after cleansing and before applying the cleanance K. **This should however, be placed under treatments b/c of it's AHA/BHA qualities. NOT as a moisturizer** will update after a week of using the thermal water! xx

***UPDATE:
geez, I really need to stop being such a product wh*re! However, I think I've finally juggled my routine to fit my face :) I use the Neostrata gentle all in one cleanser, the 8% Glyc Toning Solution then kinda bounce back and forth between Diacneal and Cleanance K.

I think I like Cleanance better though, it seems to moisturize a little more and isn't so intense. I'm not nearly as dry as I was before and I'm still clearing up with the odd purge here and there, but my skin is starting to look 20 again! Scars are fading and I used to have laugh lines that aged me about 10 yrs and now the only time you see them is if I grin really big. Love this stuff!

on 9/9/2007 7:12:00 PM

I've been using this for a few weeks, just at night mainly because it leaves your skin feeling sticky. It tingles a bit when I put it on but I don't find it irritating, and I have very pale, quite sensitive skin. I've found it's helped a lot with getting rid of blackheads on my nose and chin, which NOTHING else has really helped with, but as for red marks from spots or spots themselves, it doesn't seem to have had much of an effect on those.
I'm quite impressed with what it does for blackheads. I would definitely purchase it again.

on 8/27/2007 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a great acne product thingy! I only bought it today, but i can already see a difference! My skin isn't as irrated and red, for hours, and its so smooth. I can't wait for the month to be over now! Im positive it will cure my blemishes, I gave it 4 overall because i need to see a result, so Ill update it in a month! But overall its great, though it is pretty expensive! EDIT: i've been using this for a while, and i dont think ill buy it again. it works at first, but then it just fails you! Plus it smells weird...

Someone pls tell me what the hype with this is? I purchased to try and get rid nof congestion on my chin which can only be seen when the skin is pulled taught. Used this for 2 weeks and did ZERO! waste of money

on 8/3/2007 4:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cleanance K is great for those with minimal acne problems including light scarring. Because my skin is heavily scarred by previous acne cysts as well as colonies of active acne on my skin, Cleanance K has not contributed to the treatment of acne. In fact, Cleanance K is so irritating that it irritated my non-sensitive skin making it super red and itchy.

For those who wish to use it despite it being irritating, use Creme de La Mer over the top to moisturise and clam the skin.

I really like that this goes on almost like a primer, very smooth. Helps to keep black heads and breakouts at bay. My only complaint is that it balls up under makeup. I use this is the morning and Diacnéal at night. I may have to rethink my routine because of the balling. Until I find something better, however, I would repurchase.

Popular Treatments (Face)