July 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Up The Amp

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by mlitmo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick!! It goes on very smooth and looks great with my pale complextion. I use mac eclectic edge lipglass on top for a little bit of a glossier look. Pretty cheap compared to lancome and chanel lipstick! Would def repurchase if I ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by jessicastwin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC lipstick that I've ever LOVED. It is so low in the tube.

Up The Amp is a beautiful bright/medium cooled pink. It has touches of lavender which gives it a subtle purple cast. The Amplified Creme finish, which provides a dewy sheen, is also a plus on this lipstick--I believe a matte finish would kill the beauty.

For all the WoC out there who are afraid of bright colors on the lip (like I used to be), GET THIS LIPSTICK! I am MUFE Mat Velvet in #70 (or about an NW40-43) and it looks great. I am doubtful that any of you would be disappointed.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by jadedgurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this lipstick! This is by far my favorite lipstick and the one I reach for often. It is a flattering pink/mauve/lavender lipstick with full coverage. I will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by jayk04

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. Beautiful color and color payoff is great. This is a lavender-pink that is bold but beautiful. Will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 1:17:00 AM More reviews by rolos

A MAC artist suggested that I try this instead of Girl About Town (which I love!). I have very fair skin (NC15) and this colour is amazing! Amplified cream lipsticks are my favourite, they feel so rich and don't dry your lips out. This colour may not work as an everyday colour because it's very intense. But I think it's a good colour to have for days where you want to brighten things up. =) I wear Magnetique Lip Glass over it for an extra punch of colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I took one lippie off bc i can't really see myself wearing this at work in a law firm, but when i m feeling frisky and im in one of those moods with my husband this is the lippie i run to paired with silver ring and blacktied on my eyes or something smokey and it's on and popping! I'm nc45 and with my yellow undertones i thought it would be weird but it's very very very sexy, try it and it's only for the bold and beautiful.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2009 5:29:00 PM More reviews by amstoica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite lipstick. It is a lavender-violet amplified cream. It is very pigmented, creamy, and has great staying power as do all of the other amplified creams. As for the color, it is a bold, sassy, burst of gorgeous color. I am about an NC-30 and it is perfect for my skin tone. I will buy again and again! A must have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

super fun and cute. looks great with magenta lipliner. this looks gets attention because it's purpley but it doesnt look too bright or tacky. it's brightly modest (cheesy! haha).
definitely a boost to any outfit. love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by jthiara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous magenta pink lipstick. At first, I didn't think I would like it very much...I thought it was too bright for me. However, with the right liner and gloss, it looks stunning. It might be a bit much for me for the daytime, but I love it for a nice evening look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Up the Amp is a beautiful lavendar/ light purple color. It does not go on sheer, which is great for me. I paired this today with Dazzleglass in Like Venus on top and it was pretty. I never would have chosen this color, but the MA picked this out for me and I love it. Pictures are included.

continued >>