September 18, 2014 | 2190 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Pink in the Afternoon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This lipstick was only about $4 with the BOGOF ds sales....I agree, when I put this on, I immediately thought of Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffanys. A very retro yet modern creamy pink that's neither warm nor cool. I'm a superbig fan of Revlon lipsticks and this one is another winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by hellodots

This is the perfect girly shade and is such a classic color. Reminds me of Holly Golightly's lipstick in Breakfast at Tiffanys! I wear this everyday.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by pmnixa

This looked so bad on me! I am a fair skinned brunette with brown eyes and it looked like a bright, light opaque warm pink - reminded me of the old lady from There's Something About Mary. The finish is semi-matte.

I think others (blondes probably) would look fabulous in this lipstick.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Picked this up during a BOGO based on a jones for spring and based on the picture, which is very accurate. I like the texture and packaging. The lipstick wears long enough for a cream and the pink doesn't clash with my warm-toned skin. But I will say that the pink is sort of flat and one-dimensional. It's not ugly or garish, just not my typical look. A sheerer formula would have been more flattering for this shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Moonpetals

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My everyday lipsticks...beautiful colors and creamy. I especially love this color. it's pinky beige. I love this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by efrey14

HOLY CRAP i love this shade. as everyone has said, it's a creamy 50's pink and it looks GORGEOUS on blondes with fair skin as well as those brunettes out there that have a little color to them. If you are looking for the "dead" look (I rock it often myself, pale lips with smokey smokey eyes), RUN away from this color. It's a warm coral-ly pink that really lightens up my lips without looking too pale. I will always repurchase, esp at the BOGO price. I continue to love REVLON lippies so very much.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ohana6

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this, it's my everyday go-to lip look. It's so creamy, but doesn't wear off fast. I wanted a pink similar to this, and PitA is it. No bad smell or taste to me. I love it.
[img]http://img.makeupalley.com/thumb.asp?f=0_3_0_1_1054521.BMP&sb=w&maxSize=600[/img]

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by glasseyedpeas

I didn't like the color...it made me look more pale than I already am...
will try it another time, but I don't have my hopes high!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 10:15:00 PM More reviews by alison_wonderland

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definitely add me to the "yay" camp on this lipstick!

I have always been attracted to the somewhat milky light pinks, but I can never pull them off (MAC snob, prr, and oyster girl, I'm looking at you!). This colour, however, has *just* enough warmth to work on my NC30 (brown hair and eyes) complexion.

Because of pink in the afternoon, I finally can have that Audrey Hepburn modish pink lip that I've wanted. I am so excited to have found this colour, because If it was *any* lighter or whiter, I would not be able to pull it off.

My one gripe about it is that it does creep into the lines on my lips a bit (hence the rating of 4 instead of 5), but the colour, and the wonderful creamy texture make it a keeper nonetheless. Besides, I can only notice it if I'm right up against the mirror!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2008 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Lexieberry

What a perfectly pink lipstick! I had been searching high and low for a creme-based pink that wouldn't look too frosty or shimmery on my pale complextion. 'Pink in the Afternoon' is a 100% match to what I was looking for. PitA (lol) is a mauvish babydoll pink in a rich and moist creme formula. I love the way it's super pigmented and only takes one quick swipe to give fabulous results. Really, no mirror needed! =) I would compare this to be most similar to MAC 'Angel'....And I'd also say this is completley the winner of either (anyways this gives more of a creme finish) and it retails for half of MACs prices. I picked up mine for $1.48 at Target on clearance.....a ridiculously great buy!!