Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Pink in the Afternoon

4.2

OMG! I finally found the pink I've been looking for.
I'm asian and have fair pink lips, and it's simple the everyday lipstick. It does not dry out my lips. It goes on smooth and according to the label its a creme finish. I just have to put on one layer of it. If you're looking for a smooth, creamy, every day pink lipstick, this is it!

This is also HG for me. I agree with the below reviewer about it being perfect to wear under lipgloss and also alone. It's a subtle, light pink without looking too bubble gum like. It has no frost or shimmer to it. Very moisturizing and feels great on my lips. Love it!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Since I always buy in pairs when I like something I will say that this is one of the FEW lippies which I almost ran out of.

The problem with that was that once I almost ran out, I put it away and never took out my back up. I just saw the last review on this and remembered it (I do have too much makeup!).

I started wearing this color when my hair was an auburn brown -- and it was in the 80's! lolol.. too bad I can still remember cause I looked great.

Anyway, this is a beautiful color with a beautiful semi matte finish... it looks great on most skins which can wear pinks. This pink has a bit of brown/beige in it and in the old days I wore it with a soft plum blush.
Nowadays, I wear it with a very soft pink blush and some gloss but it still looks great.

For the price, Revlon lippies are a bargain!

Besides, I remember the good old days!

I love this shade! It's beautiful and very creamy. Definitely my HG for winter. It's the perfect shade of pink, not too light and bubbly nor too dark and mauvy. I feel pretty when I wear this.

I cant believe I found this perfect winter pink for me in the drugstore! I'm pretty fair, blond. I have to wear lipstick because my lips are naturally pale and thin. I was looking for something not too bright, but not too "nude". This is it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This shows up light pink with a tinge of peach on my tan skin. I like how it looks with a clear gloss over it. Makes me look natural, fresh and clean if that makes any sense. I dig this color. It's good for the summer/spring. The quality is very good and it stays put for quite a while. Another winner.

HG for me! Love this color. If I want a nude lip I use this alone with maybe some gloss overtop. If I want my glosses to pop I use this underneath. Its MLBB for me. I am honestly very impressed with Revlon lippies. I'm addicted to them bc they perform very well. I find the pigmentation to be very good for my expectations as well. These moisturize very well and make my lips feel luscious not dry. As for the lasting power, pretty neutral on this. I rarely wear them on their own. Usually with glosses overtop. All in all they do last long. However I def need to reapply after drinking or eating if I want that perfect set of lips. I really hope this is never discontinued.

On me this is a a very matte finish light cool toned pink, a touch lighter than my own lip colour and a touch too cool for me to want to repurchase. It doesn't work with formal clothes on me, but is great to use as a nude lip with blue or purple smoky eyes and contemporary clothes (think asymetric hemlines and geometric jewelry) for a hip daytime look. I have to admit the more I use it the more I like it, and it's always possible that I might repurchase when (if) i run out, however this lippie isn't 100% right for me and the hunt for the perfect pink lippie continues.

Love this lipstick so much. My HG for lips. Look so natural on my lips, not too much. This is great if u want to focus ur makeup on ur cheeks or eyes.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this lipstick! It's my first one and I'm happy I got it. It looks a lot like the pink that Audrey Hepburn has on in "Breakfast at Tiffany's", but on my very pigmented lips, it looks a bit brighter. I'm sure it would look softer with a bit of concealer to tone down my lips natural colour. It's also great quality, not super shiny like gloss, but not super matte. It lasted me through a meal, so the staying quality is great. I personally don't need lip pencil while using it because it doesn't bleed, but then again I have full, smooth lips. All in all, it's a great everyday lipstick!

EDIT: Way bright on my lips and concealer just makes it look weird. And not really an everyday lipstick due to the brightness, but if I lightly pat it onto my lips, it looks cute yet subtle.

Recommended for Medium Skin