July 23, 2014 | 1286 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by iceburger

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very decent face wash. I used my mum's one when I was out of cleanser for a morning and it was great. Left my skin feeling fresh and comfortable. The beads were really gentle too which was good and it basically gave my skin a wake-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Kasey42588

I love this face wash! I don't typically break out often, but I do occasionally when I'm expecting my period. This face wash makes my skin feel so clean! I love the smell of it and I love the beads because it exfoliates the skin, then they burst to even further cleanse. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry either, and if it ever does, I have the Morning Burst Moisturizer, which is just as good!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Sabi18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! Got it for about $2 on a huge sale! A little bit goes a long way & it leaves my skin feeling so soft. Already done with my 1st bottle, waiting on another sale to get my second one.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Debra3188

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not a fan. My skin (normally very good) felt really dry after this. I had to apply moisturizer several times to get it back to normal. Plus, the pump broke after only a few tries.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Aisaka

The bursting microbeads and vitamin C with ginseng attracted me to try the cleanser. The texture of the cleanser was awful. You can compare it to dishwashing soap.
The scent is like an orange soap. Didn't bother me.
It really dried out my skin. It was good to dry out my pimples that were forming, but then again I started getting more pimples after using this. I think I should stick to my regular gentle cleanser. Disappointed

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by swampbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

horrible. just horrible. usually my skin is not at all sensitive, but this made it tight, dry, and irritated. unpleasant, strong fragrance as well. i feel sorry for the poor teenagers who get roped into buying this by all the advertising. ugh!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by inthiscity

This made my skin so tight and oily after I used it the first time. The next day my eczema flared up and my skin was painful to touch. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by MissChels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I switch my face care up a lot looking for products that work best for me. I tried this recently and I love it. It didn't dry my face out and I haven't had any break outs! It makes my face feel fresh too. I will use this product again for sure! And the price is great!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by tokyorosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This seems a little gimmicky and cheap, but when I got a sample of this while buying another C&C product I thought, what the heck? I'll try it.

Guess what: It is gimmicky and kinda cheap and the scent? Ugh. I will say that I'm not a fan of strong citrus scents anyway (they always smell like that industrial orange-scented bathroom cleaner). I tried it on my hand because I couldn't bear to put it on my face. It was fun squishing the little beads of stuff. But that was about it. (One lippie for the squishy fun.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by hmaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This happens to be one of my most favorite cleansers! It's refreshing and gives your face that oh so clean feeling without over drying. The citrus smell is beautiful to wake up to. I've repurchased many times and will continue to do so!