August 22, 2014 | 1860 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by taybear96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The idea of the whole "bursting beads" concept really attracted me to this product, I think the smell is really nice and is a good cleanser when are just getting into learning about facial cleansers. But for me, this honestly wasn't that great, it didn't wake me up anymore than my other cleansers and just didn't do much for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by loveitlaura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I buy this over and over as it is just a good face wash. I use this in the shower to wash my face every morning. It does not irritate or dry out my skin, it simply cleans it thoroughly as it should. It has a nice refeshing feel on the skin, smells great and the beads are gentle on the skin. Would reccommend to anyone with normal/combination skin

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by jfrazer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It's mild and very effective on the skin. It doesnt try your skin out and gives it a nice glow. I use this everyday and it doesn't break me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by iceburger

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very decent face wash. I used my mum's one when I was out of cleanser for a morning and it was great. Left my skin feeling fresh and comfortable. The beads were really gentle too which was good and it basically gave my skin a wake-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Kasey42588

I love this face wash! I don't typically break out often, but I do occasionally when I'm expecting my period. This face wash makes my skin feel so clean! I love the smell of it and I love the beads because it exfoliates the skin, then they burst to even further cleanse. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry either, and if it ever does, I have the Morning Burst Moisturizer, which is just as good!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Sabi18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! Got it for about $2 on a huge sale! A little bit goes a long way & it leaves my skin feeling so soft. Already done with my 1st bottle, waiting on another sale to get my second one.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Debra3188

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not a fan. My skin (normally very good) felt really dry after this. I had to apply moisturizer several times to get it back to normal. Plus, the pump broke after only a few tries.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Aisaka

The bursting microbeads and vitamin C with ginseng attracted me to try the cleanser. The texture of the cleanser was awful. You can compare it to dishwashing soap.
The scent is like an orange soap. Didn't bother me.
It really dried out my skin. It was good to dry out my pimples that were forming, but then again I started getting more pimples after using this. I think I should stick to my regular gentle cleanser. Disappointed

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by swampbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

horrible. just horrible. usually my skin is not at all sensitive, but this made it tight, dry, and irritated. unpleasant, strong fragrance as well. i feel sorry for the poor teenagers who get roped into buying this by all the advertising. ugh!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by inthiscity

This made my skin so tight and oily after I used it the first time. The next day my eczema flared up and my skin was painful to touch. Would not repurchase.