August 1, 2014 | 1288 users online

Highlighters - Bobbi Brown - Beige Shimmer Brick Shimmerbrick

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2004 6:39:00 PM More reviews by riapot

I had both the bronze and the pink shimmerbrick, so I didn't think I needed the beige - I was wrong! My friend at the BB counter said that it's very different and shoved the shimmerbrick and a brush at me. Protesting all the way that I didn't need it, I brushed the shimmerbrick on top of my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and on my ching. Wow! I looked like I was at a candlelit dinner (even under the ugly department store lighting). I'm a GGG and this brick looks like a soft, candlelight radiance. It is by far my favorite shimmerbrick now. Hasn't made me break out and makes my face look "softly finished". I can highly recommend this to all MMM/GGG - really compliments and sets off our skintone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2004 2:03:00 PM More reviews by luvthered

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Easily one of the best products I've ever purchased. So, so pretty, both to look at and when on the skin. Absolutely lights up the face in the most flattering, subtle way. And on the eyes, it's absolutely stunning. I actually bought all three Shimmer Bricks in a fit of bonus-fueled cosmetic mania. I can't wait to try the pink and the bronze. Try this, you will not regret it. Nice sturdy, good-looking packaging, too.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2004 5:11:00 PM More reviews by babypooh097

Wow...I just RIS this product, and I think it's great!! The shimmer is beautiful on the eyes!! They all showed up kind of similar though, very sheer colored shadows with gold shimmer. Sooo pretty!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 2:31:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm such a fan of the Shimmerbrick collection, and this latest edition is another winner! Beige Shimmerbrick is the most neutral of the three, providing a natural, fresh glow without imparting any major colour. I've been using this on my eyelids as a shadow and am so impressed by not just the staying power but the gorgeous colours as well. The shimmer is noticeable but not overpowering, and as a shadow, this really makes my eyes stand out.

As an all over highlighter, this creates a really lovely, simple glow that has already been perfectly described as candlelight. It seems to provide one of those "glowing from within" looks that is rather difficult to accomplish but always fun to pull off. I normally really can't stand mica on my face but it doesn't bother me at all with the Shimmerbricks. I find them incredibly natural and totally feminine! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2004 12:37:00 PM More reviews by piripiri

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I'm new to Bobbi Brown and especially shimmerbricks (previous ones simply did not attract my attention). This however, is an excellent selection of beiges. I love that they are not overly pinkish or yellowish - just straight-up beige. Beautiful classic eyecolors. As far as a highlighter - I have to agree with a comment I read on the boards about it providing a candlelight soft glow. Probably nothing special if you already have a highlighter you love but worth checking out if you don't.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 7:25:00 PM More reviews by MissCastro1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasn't impressed with the other 2 SB's, but this one is wonderful. I have received so many compliments on my skin since I've been wearing it! I wear it over Becca SSP Pearl and my face glows. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2004 4:52:00 PM More reviews by theunblonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this product a lot-- It's not as harsh on my PPP skin as the Bronze, not as "angelic" as the Pink.. it's a nice goldish sheen. I suppose Bobbi will come out with a Silver next? I think that we only need this in one category, though ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2004 8:01:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I think the previous reviewer said it the best, this is just a typical product if you use it as a highlighter. Just shimmer on my cheeks. no visible color, no brightening effect. Just shimmer. Although its nice and not overpowering i just didnt jump up and down about this product. of course, i am not a huge fan of the pink one either. I think the bronze was the best cause at least you get some color with that one. Its pretty but not a must have. Retails for $35.