September 23, 2014 | 2036 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by estherwest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sin is a natural, shimmery light beige/champagne colour – it isn’t frosty or glittery like some of the Urban Decay shadows. I love this color for neutral, everyday wear, it really brightens up my eyes with its subtle shimmer. Actually, it really brightens up everyone’s eyes – I have tried it on my mum, my sister, my grandmother and my aunt and it looks gorgeous on us all. Its such a nice colour you can wear it without anything else, just some eyeliner and if you have a more dramatic look, it makes a great base or highlight colour. Also, it has never creased on me, not even worn alone without a base.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this color for everyday wear. It is simple, not too glittery, and very neutral. It goes with almost anything and is great for brightening up the eyes. As always with UD, it has good staying power. I'd recommend this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 8:44:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Someone said that this (and other) UD shadows are chalky?? I wonder which UD they're talking about! Sin's been described perfectly here by others, and it's like all the other numerous UD shadows I own and have tried: smooth and easily blendable. It lasts all day on me (I wear UDPP underneath all my shadows, no matter the brand), goes well with a multitude of shadows and is just pretty overall.
ETA: Eh, I'm not that in love with Sin anymore. :( After wearing it quite a bit, I find the color, although pretty enough, to just pretty much be mediocre on my NC-45-ish skin. I don't think it really deserves all the hype it gets.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ridemeBIGsheldon

Love this shade! Came in my UD Ammo palette, but I'm fairly certain if/when it runs out I would repurchase. It's my go-to for a base e/s. Agree with the other reviews that it's not OTT shimmer but isn't matte either. It's a perfect champagne-slightly peachy pink color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by nisey_nyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have fair skin and light eyes--I love the idea of a simple champagne lid paired with dark gray or charcoal liner and black mascara. Previously, Stila's Kitten was my go-to shadow for this purpose, but then I discovered Urban Decay's Sin. This isn't as glittery-shimmery as Kitten, but is much more satiny-shimmery and slightly less pink. It blends with other colors like a dream, and lasts several hours without creasing. It's very flexible--apply with a damp brush to wear alone, or dry with a light hand as a base. As a New Yorker, I love that the packaging looks like an old NYC subway token! My only gripe about the packaging--the edges where the snap lid closes (on the bottom) are pretty sharp.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by rebeccaae

This was one of the 4 UD shades I bought recently. 3 out of 4 of these had the exact same problem. They were chalky and barely blended. Once on, they just looked, well, chalky. I'm used to the richness of MAC and these didn't compare. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

Beautiful frosty champagne pink. I can't use it all over as it makes me look tired, but great for inner corners and highlighting. Beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful shimmery champagne color which looks beautiful paired with Roach in the crease or as a liner (very beautiful combo which looks great on brown eyes.) I have never really used Urban Decay before (I only had one hideous aqua color which I threw out) however based on Sin and Roach which I own, I will say that the quality is excellent and color is long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by cottoncandyzombie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is great. It's no wonder why this shadow is almost always included in UD's shadow boxes. This is the perfect neutral for me, which I usually use as a highlighter. It's a little too gold to match my skintone exactly, but it's pretty much a go-to whenever I want to wear a brown or neutral shadow. Definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by sditems

I love this color for every day use. Lovely shimmery neutral champagne color, it is very pigmented and goes on smoothly and blends well, it also do not crease even without a primer, one of the few items I hit pan on.