April 19, 2014 | 1072 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ridemeBIGsheldon

Love this shade! Came in my UD Ammo palette, but I'm fairly certain if/when it runs out I would repurchase. It's my go-to for a base e/s. Agree with the other reviews that it's not OTT shimmer but isn't matte either. It's a perfect champagne-slightly peachy pink color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by nisey_nyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have fair skin and light eyes--I love the idea of a simple champagne lid paired with dark gray or charcoal liner and black mascara. Previously, Stila's Kitten was my go-to shadow for this purpose, but then I discovered Urban Decay's Sin. This isn't as glittery-shimmery as Kitten, but is much more satiny-shimmery and slightly less pink. It blends with other colors like a dream, and lasts several hours without creasing. It's very flexible--apply with a damp brush to wear alone, or dry with a light hand as a base. As a New Yorker, I love that the packaging looks like an old NYC subway token! My only gripe about the packaging--the edges where the snap lid closes (on the bottom) are pretty sharp.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by rebeccaae

This was one of the 4 UD shades I bought recently. 3 out of 4 of these had the exact same problem. They were chalky and barely blended. Once on, they just looked, well, chalky. I'm used to the richness of MAC and these didn't compare. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

Beautiful frosty champagne pink. I can't use it all over as it makes me look tired, but great for inner corners and highlighting. Beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful shimmery champagne color which looks beautiful paired with Roach in the crease or as a liner (very beautiful combo which looks great on brown eyes.) I have never really used Urban Decay before (I only had one hideous aqua color which I threw out) however based on Sin and Roach which I own, I will say that the quality is excellent and color is long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by cottoncandyzombie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is great. It's no wonder why this shadow is almost always included in UD's shadow boxes. This is the perfect neutral for me, which I usually use as a highlighter. It's a little too gold to match my skintone exactly, but it's pretty much a go-to whenever I want to wear a brown or neutral shadow. Definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by sditems

I love this color for every day use. Lovely shimmery neutral champagne color, it is very pigmented and goes on smoothly and blends well, it also do not crease even without a primer, one of the few items I hit pan on.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 2:36:00 PM More reviews by dede2008

Very good, it gives the shimmering looking and also does base job, i like this better than the original one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by nikibelletx

Great neutral eyeshadow. I use it as my everyday shadow. It also works well under some of the brand's more outrageous colors to tone them town just a bit. I use the Y2K in the crease, and they work very well together.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by nadinemuir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow! It's a shiny champagne that is perfect everyday wear. Great performance and blending, can't fault it and I'm going to buy for my buddies