Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/1/2009 11:43:00 AM

This is my HG eyeshadow when I just want a hint of colour on my lids. It's such a gorgeous champagne pink and it works great as a highlighter too. If I ever run out I'm buying myself another one!

I love this eyeshadow!! This is probably my favorite eyeshadow of all time, and I wear it almost everyday. This is the perfect champagne color with a bit of frost/shimmer, but not too much. It is very similar to MAC's All That Glitters, but it's a little bit less pink/peachy, which I like because All That Glitters can make me appear to be a sick sometimes. I totally recommend this product, the only downside is that it's a little pricey, but it's well worth it!

on 8/1/2009 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Oh. My. Gosh. This is the first eyeshadow i have ever boughten from Urban Decay. It is fabulous! The color is perfect. It's so natural but with a little shimmer. It's in my everyday makeup look. It blends and layers perfectly! It hasn't creased on me yet. I've been using a mac paint pot as my base. It's a bit expensive for the size though. It should last awhile. The packaging quality is a plastic replica of a bus token. It isn't the best, but isn't bad. It's a shimmery champagne with pink undertones. If you put a pink creme shadow or even a blush under, it brings out the pink and really makes it shimmer :)

on 7/27/2009 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the first UD shadow I bought, and I am really pleased. I have a tendency of gravitating towards more neutral shades, and this is a perfect peachy-pinky champagne color with just enough shimmer to dress up a look without me looking like I'm going clubbing. Its the perfect neutral for me to wear to work!

on 7/20/2009 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

UD Sin is the most gorgeous frosted Champagne eyeshadow! The color is similar to MAC Naked Lunch but the color payoff of Sin is so much better and the frosty shimmer is beautiful! I would choose this over MAC Naked Lunch anyday.

on 5/26/2009 9:13:00 AM

This is a go-to, HG item for me. Perfect champagne beige shimmer without being overly frosty - great for the lightest color on a smoky brown eye. Great staying power, especially when paired with UDPP in Sin, which adds more depth to the shadow color, IMO.

I pair this with UD's YDK, a lovely plum taupe shimmer, almost all the time, with or without eyeliner.

I stay away from any of the UD shadows with glitter in them, as I've found the glitter ends up all over my face and the shadow is extremely hard to blend, but I'm still very impressed with the quality of the products from this brand. Will repurchase, and will probably keep one on hand at all times!!

on 5/18/2009 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I originally got this in my Ammo Palette and it became my favourite eye shadow I've ever used!!! The creamy shimmery champagne colour brightens the face beautifully and looks wonderful on everyone (I've used it on both my mum and sister as well as constantly on myself).

I'm actually using this as my bridal eyeshadow (getting married in 6 weeks, so excited!!!) with UD Polyester Bride as a brow highlight and in the inner corner.

Love, love, love this. Please, UD, never discontinue it!

on 5/16/2009 7:53:00 PM

Sin is a natural, shimmery light beige/champagne colour – it isn’t frosty or glittery like some of the Urban Decay shadows. I love this color for neutral, everyday wear, it really brightens up my eyes with its subtle shimmer. Actually, it really brightens up everyone’s eyes – I have tried it on my mum, my sister, my grandmother and my aunt and it looks gorgeous on us all. Its such a nice colour you can wear it without anything else, just some eyeliner and if you have a more dramatic look, it makes a great base or highlight colour. Also, it has never creased on me, not even worn alone without a base.

on 5/15/2009 7:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really love this color for everyday wear. It is simple, not too glittery, and very neutral. It goes with almost anything and is great for brightening up the eyes. As always with UD, it has good staying power. I'd recommend this to anyone.

on 4/14/2009 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Someone said that this (and other) UD shadows are chalky?? I wonder which UD they're talking about! Sin's been described perfectly here by others, and it's like all the other numerous UD shadows I own and have tried: smooth and easily blendable. It lasts all day on me (I wear UDPP underneath all my shadows, no matter the brand), goes well with a multitude of shadows and is just pretty overall.
ETA: Eh, I'm not that in love with Sin anymore. :( After wearing it quite a bit, I find the color, although pretty enough, to just pretty much be mediocre on my NC-45-ish skin. I don't think it really deserves all the hype it gets.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products