April 16, 2014 | 1570 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Midnight Cowboy Rides Again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2004 5:14:00 PM More reviews by midnightlouise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE UD eyeshadows & when I saw the color swatch on their website I decided I needed it. But I was destined to be disappointed by the HUGE amount of glitter that was in it! The color barely even showed up on my eyelid for all the glitter. It made me feel like I looked too young, & I have that problem anyway lol! I still gave it a 3 though, because it IS very pretty, just not my thing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2004 4:36:00 PM More reviews by badkitty82

I love Urban Decay eyeshadows as they usually are shimmery (which I love), contains sparkles (glitter-girl me) and are highly-pigmented. I thought this was a lovely color and bought it, was a bit facinated by the glitter.. The sad thing is, I rarely use it, the reason is the glitter. Even though I'm careful when applying and actually puts on the eyeshadow before any other make-up, so that I can wipe the glitter away before I put on the rest of of the make-up, it was hopeless. When the glitter first landed under my eyes and on my cheeks, it stayed put ! Even after scrubbing it away. So despite the cool color and lovely glitter, it does not work very well...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2003 2:02:00 PM More reviews by penellope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color is so pretty! paired w/ oil slick you will be the belle of the ball

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2003 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Rhian

Glitter glitter everywhere! It is a gorgeous color, however, I applied it V-E-R-Y carefully and after about two hours I still ended up with glitter on my forhead, nose, chin, all freakin' over. I was really hoping this would be a subtle shimmer that I could wear to work, but it is made for going out dancing. I am bummed and still looking for that glitter eyeshadow that doesn't leave poeple staring at the various twinkles all over your face. Does that exist?