Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

oddly enough i had never tried this stuff until i got it as an extra in a swap, even tho it is a pretty well known fragrance. i liked it, but its not something i could ever make "my" scent. in fact, this helped me get over my sunflower scent fixation fast! its pretty in its own way, but very cloying at the same time. My fiance loves it tho, go figure lol, so once in a while i'll wear it for him.

on 2/8/2003 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really like this scent. For some reason it works well with my body chemistry and it smells great on me, but like so many other fragrances I got tired of it. It smells pretty generic, too flowery for me now.

on 1/29/2003 11:37:00 PM

Bizzare that every reviewer here hated it. I love this fragrance. It has a nice aqueous fruity smell to it. Belongs to the same family as Clinique's Happy, Davidoff's Cool Water and Prescriptive's Caylx. Very light and airy - good for summertime. One of my favorite prefumes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was my first dept. store fragrance ever. I still enjoy sniffing my bottle on occasion, but haven't sprayed it on my skin in about 9 years. Good memory scent, though.

on 12/26/2002 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Smells like no sunflower I ever encountered. Horrible. Grade=F. Thinking about it now, Sunflowers themselves smell horrible! Don't they?

on 12/18/2002 4:02:00 PM

I was addicted to this as an 8th grader back in the day. (about 9 years ago) I absolutely loved it. Then one day I wore it and almost barfed. I can't believe I liked it. It's way too thick and overwhelming. I gave both bottles I had at the time to my mom. She doesn't care what she smells like. Actually I don't think she CAN smell.

on 12/1/2002 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought this was THE perfume back in 7th and 8th grade. Funny how it seemed to coincide with my sunflower decorating obsession also. Hehe Anyway, it's not the worst smell on earth but nothing I'd want to wear ever again either. Too strong and has this sharp intenseness to it... Just not for me anymore.

on 8/10/2002 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok, I always say scent is an individual thing but I don't know anyone who likes this - I love floral scents and I HATE THIS!!! makes me want to wash it off immediately - never try this at a mall where you can't head for a shower!

on 12/9/2001 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

...yuck. This must be one of the worst scents on the face of the planet. I can't believe that this was actually popular and coveted at one time.

Then again...remember in the 80's when we all used to wear huge shoulder pads?

The least Arden could do is update the antiquated packaging - nice, BIG plastic lid, right?

I forsee this scent eventually making it's way to the fragrance cabinet of every local neighborhood discount store. continued >>

on 8/21/2001 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is probably the worst fragrance I know of. The scent is intoxicatingly foul - I gagged on first spray. Lingers too, which is a plus if you like it, of course, but if not, you're nauseous all day! A little too floral and heady for me.

Popular Fragrances