July 29, 2014 | 1875 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Sunflowers

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2002 2:29:00 AM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells like no sunflower I ever encountered. Horrible. Grade=F. Thinking about it now, Sunflowers themselves smell horrible! Don't they?

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2002 4:02:00 PM More reviews by littlealy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was addicted to this as an 8th grader back in the day. (about 9 years ago) I absolutely loved it. Then one day I wore it and almost barfed. I can't believe I liked it. It's way too thick and overwhelming. I gave both bottles I had at the time to my mom. She doesn't care what she smells like. Actually I don't think she CAN smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2002 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Alysabeth99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought this was THE perfume back in 7th and 8th grade. Funny how it seemed to coincide with my sunflower decorating obsession also. Hehe Anyway, it's not the worst smell on earth but nothing I'd want to wear ever again either. Too strong and has this sharp intenseness to it... Just not for me anymore.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2002 11:29:00 AM More reviews by monlim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok, I always say scent is an individual thing but I don't know anyone who likes this - I love floral scents and I HATE THIS!!! makes me want to wash it off immediately - never try this at a mall where you can't head for a shower!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2001 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

...yuck. This must be one of the worst scents on the face of the planet. I can't believe that this was actually popular and coveted at one time.

Then again...remember in the 80's when we all used to wear huge shoulder pads?

The least Arden could do is update the antiquated packaging - nice, BIG plastic lid, right?

I forsee this scent eventually making it's way to the fragrance cabinet of every local neighborhood discount store. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2001 5:10:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the worst fragrance I know of. The scent is intoxicatingly foul - I gagged on first spray. Lingers too, which is a plus if you like it, of course, but if not, you're nauseous all day! A little too floral and heady for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2001 11:06:00 PM More reviews by JT14

Nice at first, but then it seems stale on. Don't care for this.

JT