October 24, 2014 | 1159 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by bluesky008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good remover. Better than the loreal one.
I will buy this again.
and I will never go back to drugstore makeup remover.

It removes everything on my face.
I have an oily skin,so It didn't dry me up.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by luvbeauty27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

its a good make up remover but if you have acne it would be really drying with acne products. The smell and texture are good and you do feel clean. you'd think for 20 bucks the packaging would be cuter

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by XxAwesomeActressxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I know lots of people say it doesn't remove make up for them but it sure does for me!
Most of the Clinique skin care items have a positive effect on me so that may be how I use them or my skin type.. Not too sure.

I have only ever gotten sample sizes of this but they last a long time and work liek a charm. I use it on my eyes face and lips and my make up lifts off. And i don't just wear light make up i have a stick foundation, sometimes heavy eye make-up and i wear blush and products to help me glow.

I love tis product and i use it before my 3 step skin care thingy even if i dont have any make up to take off.
it feels good and leaves me feeling refreshed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

First of all, the Clinique lady told me this would remove makeup, which is DOES NOT. I don't know what she was thinking telling me that. Anyway, that being said, it's just an average face cleanser...it applies nicely and rinses off fine but I didn't feel like it did much else for me. I don't feel like it penetrated into my skin the way other cleansers do. Def never buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This cleanser was really a mixed bag for me. I got it as a GWP. The first thing I was not pleased about was the direction that you use this cleanser, then you still have to wash your face. That's just a no-go for me. I have never used a separate facial makeup remover. I have found enough good cleansers, cheap and expensive, that do a wonderful job of removing all my makeup while cleansing that I can't understand why I would want to buy two separate products to do what one can do.

What I liked about it:

You only need a very small amount. A full size tube of this must last a long time. You can get even a small amount to foam well just by adding a little water.

The product really feels quite luxurious. It's rich and thick and creamy.

No unpleasant smell. Just a clean scent.

My face felt nice after using it.

I tried using it both just on it's own, and using a regular cleanser after. I really didn't notice any difference. I really think that using this on it's own cleans well enough. Especially if you are someone who uses a toner. I tried using the Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 after cleansing with this, and that was ok. Since I am acne prone, I was paranoid about just using this cleanser without following with another for a long period of time. Since they indicate you are supposed to cleanse twice, I don't want to take a chance of causing breakouts.

I'll stick with using one great cleanser that can do the job.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by rxb95376

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a few times but lately I've been buying the drug store brand because of the price. I will become poor to buy this product! I love it, it's gentle and washes away all the makeup I wear for the day. The drugstore brands did an okay job but still left make up, especially eye makeup in the corners of my eyes. (I do cleanse my face well!) The quantity is good, they give you alot and a little goes a long way, but a little pricey. I've bought this 3 times before and I will continue buying this make up remover. I have combination (oily t-zone) skin and it cleanses without drying my skin out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by tcustenborder88

I really like this product! It is actually a makeup remover, not a face "soap", but to be used before the clinique facial soap. It does remove makeup very well, and didn't dry out my skin. It was very gentle. A++!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Emily520

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have never actually purchased this cleanser. I've only been using the GWP samples I've gotten. I like to use it the shower. Feels like it gets my face really clean. I prefer the facial soap to this though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by TropicalyFrozen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was an alright cleanser but dried my skin out really bad. To sum it up: It was a good basic cleanser that was really overpriced and had no benefits to my skin. Basically you can get a drugstore cleaner that will work the same as this one for cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by mirthaqqq

Used this product once in the past, but stopped using because of price.
After a string of cheap cleansers, that dont get my heavy duty eye makeup away, I decided to try this again. Boy am I happy I did! It does get all the makeup and eyestuff away, and leaves the skin nice and soft.. The price is high for a cleanser, but will repurchase after this.