Clinique Super City Block SPF 25

3.6

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: titanium dioxide 7.30%, zinc oxide 6.90% INGREDIENTS: water, trioctyldodecyl citrate, butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, steareth-2, aluminum stearate, silica, lecithin, gentiana lutea (gentian) root extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rose-mary) leaf extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) root extract, betu-la alba (birch) bark extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, laminaria saccharina extrac, saccharomyces lysate extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seedcake, sodium hyaluronate, sorbitan tristearate, linoleic acid, polyquaternium-51, caprylyl methicone, sorbitol, sodium rna, phospholipids, peg-40 stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, phytantriol, stearic acid, hydrogenated lecithin, cellulose, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, stearyl dimethicone, ascorbyl tocopheryl maleate, nordihydroguaiaretic acid, linolenic acid, pantethine, bisabolol, hydroxyethyl urea, ceteth-2, peg/ppg-18/8 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, steareth-20, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, propylene glycol dicaprate, sodium stearate, nylon-12, citric acid, nylon-6, hexylene glycol, xanthan gum, disodium edta, bht, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499)

on 4/27/2004 1:27:00 AM

I really didn't like this one because it left a very greasy feel on my skin and it wouldn't get absorbed and gave me breakouts. I live in a humid climate and have combination skin so I think this wouldn't work for me.

I USE THIS ON MY CLENTS WHO HAVE NORMAL SKIN. DO NOT RECOMMENT IT FOR DRY OR OILY SKIN. HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE OILY SKIN OR DRY SKIN AND LIKE THIS PRODUCT, KEEP USING IT. ALSO I LIKE THIS STUFF BEST AS A FOUNDATION PRIMER/BASE. I MAKE THE FOUNDATION GO ON SMOOTH & LASTS LONGER.

I wanted to like this, I really did. BUT it made my skin oily, and plain icky! I kept wanting to rub it off all day, which is not good. Will not buy again

on 4/20/2004 1:59:00 AM

First of all, I've got to commend Clinique for this product b/c it blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Also, it evens out my skin tone and does not make my combination skin break out. Most moisturizers w/SPF make my skin look oily and this one makes it look dewy, so that's a big plus. The only downside is the packaging;I wish it had a pump.

on 4/18/2004 1:30:00 AM

I use this as a daily part of my makeup routine. This is a great option for those who don't use foundation or base. It goes on clear, but it provides a clear base for powder to adhere to. I use it all over my face. I have used this for 4 years, and I have not been disappointed yet!

on 4/16/2004 2:10:00 PM

My sister has been using this sunscreen since it came out on the market. When Clinique was having a GWP, I bought one for her and tried it on my face a few times (with her permission of course). Because it is a physical sunscreen, it left a slight white cast on my tanned face (even though it is tinted). My face looked shiny within 3-4 hours and felt heavy like I was wearing sunscreen. It might be a great sunscreen for normal skin in a neutral complexion, but I don't recommend it to oily skin. I didn't use it long enough to tell whether or not it broke me out. $15.50 for 1.4 oz.
Active Ingredient: titanium dioxide
Ingredients: water(aqua purificate) purified, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, titanium dioxide, butylene glycol, cyclomethicone, steareth-2, silica, behenoxy dimethicone, zinc oxide, tricaprylin, lecithin, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, bisabolol, pantethine, polyglyceryl-6 ricinoleate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, trifluoromethyl c1-4 alkyl dimethicone, tricapyrlyl citrate, sorbitan tristearate, fish(pisces) collagen, tocopheryl acetate, sodium chondroitin sulfate, ubiquinone, silver borosilicate, carnosic acid, carnosol extract, tococysteamide, peg 40 stearate, ceteth-2, dimethicone copolyol, steareth-20, sodium stearate, aluminum stearate, barium sulfate, magnesium aluminum silicate, carbomer, xanthan gum, citric acid, disodium edta, bht, iron oxides(ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) [iln 10389] continued >>

I use it as a foundation. I have extremely pale skin and found that it looked extrememly natural on me. Though I dont believe it has no oil. Great it you have combination skin. Not worth the price though, but I confess I will buy again

on 4/9/2004 4:59:00 AM

I used to live in a humid region & I found this very heavy & caused breakouts coz' it's so thick!

on 4/5/2004 4:21:00 PM

Good all round sunscreen. Works well under foundation or on it's own. Provides light colour for summer. Good product, have repurchased.

on 4/3/2004 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well, this is supposed to be a "lightweight" sunscreen, but it REALLY isn't. My skin isn't even that oily and it leaves it all greasy. It's so hard to soak up into the skin. The smell is awful. And, this is when I use it as my only moisturizer. If you wear makeup as well and have even SLIGHTLY oily or even normal skin, then this a definite no-no. Get Kiehl's SPF 25 Water-based sunscreen instead if you want coverage.