April 17, 2014 | 1025 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Dark

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2003 4:06:00 AM More reviews by myfuel

I love this product. I've had it for years, and it works great. It has great staying power (and I have very oily skin), and it lasts a long time since you only need to use a little each time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2003 9:33:00 AM More reviews by brooklynchick

Great raves! Been using this for 2 years now and just getting to the end...seems to last forever, therefore the price is great! Also looks very natural, keeps the brows neat looking, no matter what the weather my brows look good. One of my "staples" I could not do without.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2003 4:01:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this product when I had dyed black hair and wanted to darken my brows without having to get them tinted all the time. This product fills in my eyebrows without having that harsh line you can sometimes get with eyebrow pencil, and more particularly, black eyebrow pencils. The mini tweezers that come in this compact are useless. I find the brushes that come with it to work well, though. It's not that expensive (AUD$38) considering you'd pay around the same price for a decent eyebrow pencil- and the compact is supposed to last a few years. Now that my hair is lighter I wouldn't mind trying the lighter shades...

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2003 12:43:00 AM More reviews by mitchbaut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i did like this product until i bought a better brush. that made a huge difference. somethimes i wipe off the excess to make it look more natural. then i realized laroc makes this same product for about 16.00 so all you are paying for is the cute pakaging

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2003 9:09:00 AM More reviews by seulrich

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

VG product, but beware in the summer...the wax tends to melt and soften. Lil brush is useless, get a good one like Bobbi Brown w/ stiff bristles. Great packaging, small and compact, won't open in your bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by sidney

Love it love it love it! It stays on all day and WILL look natural if you work with your brush correctly and work with a eyebrow brush. The only downside of the product is it's fill-in power. I use eyebrow powder from Laura Mercier to fill in first and this will hold my look together for the whole day!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2003 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Misteza

Overall, I liked this product. Staying power is great and really does look pretty close to natural! Weird though, I purchased the seperate angled brush seeing how it was supposedly the "better" brush. Come to find myself always using the teeny brush that came w/ the little compact. I'm sooo sad that I lost my little tweezers!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2003 4:28:00 PM More reviews by unii73

This stuff is GREAT! It applies so easlily and you only need a dab. All you do is brush it on. It looks soooo natural too. It applies just the right amount of color. For those that thought this stuff was gloppy it's probably because they tried to put on too much. It's pricey at $22 but I think it's definietly worth it. I think this thing is gonna last me a very loooong time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2003 8:07:00 PM More reviews by leprechaun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this fills in my brows better then a powder does. sometimes powder can look a little to harsh but this doesn't. it also looks more natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2003 11:58:00 PM More reviews by TaraJean75

awesome brow product and it has lasted me soooooooooo long!