BeneFit Cosmetics Brow-Zing in Dark

on 6/21/2004 10:15:00 AM

This is the best product i've used on my eyebrows, it's natural and easy to apply. Pencils and other pen stuff dosen't make this as natural as this brush and wax set. The tweezers are really useful too.

on 4/27/2004 1:21:00 PM

I am reviewing the BrowZings Shade 03 (which I believe used to be called "Dark"). I like how this comes in a little compact, but I hate how the tools inside are next to useless. I use the BeneFit angled brush to put this on, and it lasts a long time, and looks very natural -- no plastic eyebrows for me. The wax helps unruly brows stay in place, the pigment fills in the sparse areas. The color is deceiving -- looks like it wouldn't match your skintone/hair color in the compact, but goes on like it is natural. A little bit goes a long way...I had the old BrowZings and it lasted me about a year and half, with regular, everyday use. I have tried other brow waxes and I always go back to this one, despite the price. But hey, if it lasts a long time, it's worth it.

on 4/5/2004 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Overall, this is a great product for filling in/ shaping or defining eyebrows; especially if you have "over plucking syndrome." I've tried pencils, mac brow powder, eye brow stencils...name it and I've probably tried it. That is until one of my friends suggested I try Benefit's Brow Zing...and here I am! This stuff is great! It gives you "au natural" look! It doesn't give you the harsh Groucho look like so many other eye pencil/brow powder have a tendency to do. This stuff is very easy to apply! The cost is a bit pricey, but it's well worth it!

Thankfully, I have rather nice brows to begin with. Fine hairs (that don't get wiry or thick with plucking), lays nicely, nice arch. I do pluck stray hairs, and I use this to help enhance the definition in my brows. It works great. Stays put, easy to wash off, and is great for everyday use. I tried this in Ultra, but found it to be too dark for me. It made my brows look like the beautiful Audrey Hepburn's, but that was a little too "made up" for everyday use. Keep the little brush free of extra brow zing residues, or else it will skip little spots and deposit too much product on other spots when applying. And I have to make sure that my stray hairs are nicely plucked away, or else with this product it makes my brows look sloppy. In conlcusion, this product surely beats the heck outta using eyeliner pencils!

on 3/17/2004 3:34:00 PM

Fantastic product! I can't believe I waited so long to get it. It's so easy to use and gives me a really natural look -- nothing heavy or obvious, just makes my brows look polished and nicely filled in. Based on the tiny amount I use each time, I think it will last forever, so it's well worth the price, and the little compact it comes in is great. A new staple in my makeup bag!

on 3/16/2004 10:38:00 PM

I got this in December, 2003 and love it. As long as you don't cake it on, it gives you a really natural look. I am a bit worried, though, about using a wax product in the summertime. I might need to look for something else....

on 2/29/2004 10:58:00 PM

none of the color is dark enough for me. they are all brownish/redish.. i hope they will create one that is black.
i like the wax but not the powder.

on 2/27/2004 11:55:00 AM

I love the wax/powder duo! The wax is perfect to keep my sparse and very straight brow hairs in place. Usually my brow hairs just grow downward and I can't do anything with them. Now I can create a nice thin brow. The powder fills it in, darkens, and makes it look natural. I like the mirror on the small compact. There is an angled brush fit for applying the wax and the powder brush is small so you can make thin lines. The only thing that sucks are the tweezers. I threw those away, but I'll be buying this kit from now on!!!!

Oh My gOsh! This product is amazing! I tend to over-tweeze, and this product fills in perfectly. The waxy pigment stays for hours! I love the fact that you can layer it or keep is more subtle for narural looking brows.

on 1/10/2004 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't live without my Brow-Zing. It's the perfect color and waxy consistency to fill my brows in and hold 'em in place without looking fake or "glazed". A pan will last you forever - I've been using it daily for the past 3 years! Oh, but don't even think of using the brush that comes with the product - it's worthless! The MA suggested Benefit 09 brush which makes application effortless and gives great results.

Popular Brows Products