August 2, 2014 | 1164 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Dark

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2004 10:38:00 PM More reviews by aco4444

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in December, 2003 and love it. As long as you don't cake it on, it gives you a really natural look. I am a bit worried, though, about using a wax product in the summertime. I might need to look for something else....

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 10:58:00 PM More reviews by holden418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

none of the color is dark enough for me. they are all brownish/redish.. i hope they will create one that is black.
i like the wax but not the powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2004 11:55:00 AM More reviews by minteafresh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the wax/powder duo! The wax is perfect to keep my sparse and very straight brow hairs in place. Usually my brow hairs just grow downward and I can't do anything with them. Now I can create a nice thin brow. The powder fills it in, darkens, and makes it look natural. I like the mirror on the small compact. There is an angled brush fit for applying the wax and the powder brush is small so you can make thin lines. The only thing that sucks are the tweezers. I threw those away, but I'll be buying this kit from now on!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2004 3:04:00 PM More reviews by GlamourKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh My gOsh! This product is amazing! I tend to over-tweeze, and this product fills in perfectly. The waxy pigment stays for hours! I love the fact that you can layer it or keep is more subtle for narural looking brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2004 4:50:00 AM More reviews by ak808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't live without my Brow-Zing. It's the perfect color and waxy consistency to fill my brows in and hold 'em in place without looking fake or "glazed". A pan will last you forever - I've been using it daily for the past 3 years! Oh, but don't even think of using the brush that comes with the product - it's worthless! The MA suggested Benefit 09 brush which makes application effortless and gives great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2003 4:06:00 AM More reviews by myfuel

I love this product. I've had it for years, and it works great. It has great staying power (and I have very oily skin), and it lasts a long time since you only need to use a little each time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2003 9:33:00 AM More reviews by brooklynchick

Great raves! Been using this for 2 years now and just getting to the end...seems to last forever, therefore the price is great! Also looks very natural, keeps the brows neat looking, no matter what the weather my brows look good. One of my "staples" I could not do without.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2003 4:01:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this product when I had dyed black hair and wanted to darken my brows without having to get them tinted all the time. This product fills in my eyebrows without having that harsh line you can sometimes get with eyebrow pencil, and more particularly, black eyebrow pencils. The mini tweezers that come in this compact are useless. I find the brushes that come with it to work well, though. It's not that expensive (AUD$38) considering you'd pay around the same price for a decent eyebrow pencil- and the compact is supposed to last a few years. Now that my hair is lighter I wouldn't mind trying the lighter shades...

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2003 12:43:00 AM More reviews by mitchbaut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i did like this product until i bought a better brush. that made a huge difference. somethimes i wipe off the excess to make it look more natural. then i realized laroc makes this same product for about 16.00 so all you are paying for is the cute pakaging

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2003 9:09:00 AM More reviews by seulrich

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

VG product, but beware in the summer...the wax tends to melt and soften. Lil brush is useless, get a good one like Bobbi Brown w/ stiff bristles. Great packaging, small and compact, won't open in your bag.