July 25, 2014 | 1934 users online

Top/Base Coats - OPI - Top Coat

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is a good tough top coat- tends to take a long while to dry over nail enamel- even with drip dry. I do notice that it gets goopy at half-bottle, and see the bubbles another reviewer mentioned, so points off for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2006 4:12:00 PM More reviews by MC_Pee_Pants

Basic top coat of the same quality as the rest of the OPI line. Bueno!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2006 1:11:00 PM More reviews by ericaberryy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

All i can say is that my manicure & pedicure last weeks longer because of this top coat! Will definately repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2005 2:25:00 PM More reviews by hotchica104

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff was awesome for the first 10 uses. I still have half of a bottle left, and after using it for about 10 times, it is becoming very thick and gooey and doesn't shine my nail polish very well like it used to. Also, the brush has dried-up top coat residue on it and it doesn't seem to work well now. I can't believe I haven't even used the whole bottle and I'll already have to throw it out. OPI's polishes are great, but some of their supplementary products really disappoint me, especially at their prices! I might try Creative Nail Design's Super Shiney Top Coat because of its good reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2005 2:49:00 PM More reviews by MrsRamsFan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this top coat, gave my pilsh staying power

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2005 6:51:00 PM More reviews by jaclynz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in the Rapid Dry Top Coat ... its okay but isn't very lasting. My polish was chipping within 4-5 days ... Wish it could have lasted longer ... On the search for something that has more lasting power or potential.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2005 8:25:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

this is a nice top coat...leaves nails shiny and colors r more long lasting...i didnt see any difference with this and Sally Hansen 'no chip'.....so im not sure if i will be repurchasing bcoz sally's is cheaper........$3.59 vs $7.50

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2004 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Chloe70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love OPI nail polishes in general. I find that the colours are long lasting and the polishes stay free from glug. Ive had some for more that 6 years now and there still like new.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2004 3:52:00 AM More reviews by jandewng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great top coat, goes on smoothly...after I apply this on my pedicure, I use the rapi dry drops...simply dun have the patience to wait for my pedi to dry esp when I alw do my nails just before bedtime and they alw get spoilt by my sheets. Every 2 days or so, I will apply a fresh coat of top coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2004 4:03:00 PM More reviews by StellaBird

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the best top coats ever. Leaves a hard, shiny surface. You do need to wait a bit for it to dry but I use the Drip Dry drops after a few minutes and everything is rosy! Works great for me.