April 17, 2014 | 1858 users online

Top/Base Coats - OPI - Top Coat

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2005 6:51:00 PM More reviews by jaclynz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in the Rapid Dry Top Coat ... its okay but isn't very lasting. My polish was chipping within 4-5 days ... Wish it could have lasted longer ... On the search for something that has more lasting power or potential.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2005 8:25:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

this is a nice top coat...leaves nails shiny and colors r more long lasting...i didnt see any difference with this and Sally Hansen 'no chip'.....so im not sure if i will be repurchasing bcoz sally's is cheaper........$3.59 vs $7.50

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2004 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Chloe70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love OPI nail polishes in general. I find that the colours are long lasting and the polishes stay free from glug. Ive had some for more that 6 years now and there still like new.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2004 3:52:00 AM More reviews by jandewng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great top coat, goes on smoothly...after I apply this on my pedicure, I use the rapi dry drops...simply dun have the patience to wait for my pedi to dry esp when I alw do my nails just before bedtime and they alw get spoilt by my sheets. Every 2 days or so, I will apply a fresh coat of top coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2004 4:03:00 PM More reviews by StellaBird

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the best top coats ever. Leaves a hard, shiny surface. You do need to wait a bit for it to dry but I use the Drip Dry drops after a few minutes and everything is rosy! Works great for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2004 2:35:00 PM More reviews by j9sun

This product worked great in the beginning. It definitely made my nails glossy and freshened manicures well. However, after using only half a bottle, it became goopy beyond belief. I can't use it at all now because of the goopiness and tiny bubbles I can seen in the polish after it dries. I prefer my Orly Glosser and will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2004 10:37:00 PM More reviews by GoodGirlsBleed

I adore OPI, and this top coat maintained it's reputation. Long lasting, glossy, and wonderful.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2004 5:03:00 AM More reviews by emmak50

I am really disappointed. I really love OPI nail lacquers but on the whole find their other products aren't really up to scratch. Working in a shoe store I found that my nails were starting to look a little shabby after only a day or two but put this down to an occupational hazard. HOWEVER, one day I put on Aphrodite's Pink Nightie without time for top coat and my nails lasted well over a week. I've since tried this with other polishes and have found that my nails always last longer without OPI top coat. I will definitely not be buying this again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2004 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great topcoat: takes slightly longer to dry than cheaper topcoats, but gives cheap nail varnish an expensive looking finish. This makes your nail varnish last longer than normal and leaves nails looking really, really glossy. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2004 11:26:00 AM More reviews by katlynel

This is far superior to Seche Vite at a better price. OPI's top coat leaves a smooth, glassy finish and gives me about a week with no chips (which is an accomplishment, since I'm pretty tough on my nail polish). It dries to the touch quickly, but it does take a while to get fully dry and set, but it's worth it for the improved performance.