April 18, 2014 | 1491 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2003 12:49:00 PM More reviews by annaw

I used to use Dove's deodorant, but after seeing the reviews, I decided to purchase it. At first, I didn't notice any signs that it didn't work, because I expected it to work. But then, I started seeing wet spots on my shirts in my armpit area. I let it dry before putting on my clothes, too. I guess I'm going back to Dove (which, with consistent use, I don't get stains). I'm giving it a 2 because it doesn't work for me (I'm pretty bitter about that...because of my high expectations for it).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2003 1:20:00 PM More reviews by cycle_bitch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

In my eternal search for a effective deodorant, this is the best I've found so far, and likely the best I'll ever find.
I can spend the whole day running around without having to worry about others smelling my B.O. This product is great for everyday wear, and great for intense athletes. It's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2003 5:27:00 AM More reviews by kris10jane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am now a big fan of Kiss My Face products. I love the Moisture Shave and this deodorant. I've never used a natural deoderant before but wanted to give it a chance b/c I don't like the alum and chemicals in other deodorants. This works better than mass market brands. I have the lavender. The smell is not the greatest but I don't notice it during the day. It dries clear and does its job perfectly. I will only be using this from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2003 1:20:00 AM More reviews by ljlibra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For natural, non aluminum deodorant, this is the best there is. Works all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2003 10:56:00 PM More reviews by kittin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is simply the best natural deoderant I have tried. It actually keeps me somewhat dry and smells (tried lavendar and patchouli) fabulous. Heartily recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2003 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Nololita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Revising this earlier post: I started to notice that I was developing an underarm odor after using this product for about a month. Stopped using it.

I am using the Lavendar fragrance liquid rock and it is the best! I have been using natural deodorants since I was about 20 (er, so, 15 years!) and this is the ABSOLUTE all-time best. It works, it smells nice, it is natural....what more could you want? Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2003 1:08:00 AM More reviews by chicdiv

EXCELLENT - this stuff really works & a bottle lasts ages. THE BEST deodorant I've ever tried, and its natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2002 6:56:00 PM More reviews by joyacchen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe it, but this stuff WORKS!!! I was totally skeptical at first, but this natural product works better than any of the other commercial drugstore brands out there. My only qualm is that it takes forever to dry after applied. But nonetheless, totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2002 4:38:00 PM More reviews by faintly_mcabre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have found that I strongly prefer liquid deodorants to solids, and unfragranced to fragranced (especially baby powder fragrances, as they seem to cause a weird reaction on me). I got this in a package of Kiss My Face items on eBay, and I have to say I'm utterly delighted with it. It absolutely works effectively in high humidity and temperature, dries clear, and causes no reactions on my skin - and it really doesn't smell like anything at all. I'm definitely going to be buying more of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2001 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Daisy

This is the best deodorant I've ever used!!! I hate to wear deodorant with aluminum in them...and even if they DO have aluminum in them, it's not always effective. Lush natural deodorants aren't as effective as I would like, either.

I tried this out, and I love it. It's the only one that completely eliminates odour and perspiration. It's amazing. I will only ever buy this, from now on!