Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant

3.8

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Potassium Alum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salix Alba (Willow Bark Extract/Extrait d'ecorse de saule), Usnea Barbata (Lichen Extract/Extrait de lichen), Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

on 5/4/2004 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has become my favorite deodorant. I refuse to use anything else.
I buy the Peaceful Patchouli scent.

on 4/7/2004 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! Worked all day long, and only a slight whiff of the lavender scent that faded rather quickly (Although I like lavender, I usually prefer my deoderants to smell a bit more soap-ish). Felt a little wierd to apply because I am not used to liquid roll-on deoderants, but it dried just fine and worked great. It worked so well, that at the end of the day there was not a bit of wetness or odor. I used to use Mitchum, supposedly the strongest deoderant available without a prescription, and at the end of the day I would still feel dirty and sweaty. This is my HG deoderant! I love it, and as long as it is on the market, I will buy this again and again.

on 4/1/2004 7:36:00 AM

For me, this had the same effect on odor as applying water to my underarms would have had, i.e. nil. (I tried it in the winter, a no-sweat time for me.) I'm giving it a 2 rather than a 1 because while I had odor, the product produced no other bad effects such as irritation.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i am probably the world's worst sweater. my hands and armpits are usually moist the whole day. i have tried every kind of extra strength deodorant out there...secret platinum, degree, even old spice for men haha :) this deodorant really does keep me alot drier, and i love the lavender scent. plus, it makes me feel good that this brand is more natural than many of the other brands out there.

on 3/11/2004 11:05:00 PM

I have tried many other propylene glycol-free deodorants (Burt's Bees, Jason, Tom's of Maine) and this is the only one that actually works BETTER than the propylene glycol deodorants. At the end of the day, I was still dry. Didn't stain my clothing either.

on 2/18/2004 11:07:00 AM

I have sensitive skin and break out easily, but this has caused no problems. The problem I have with it is that it works for only a few hours, and then I'm stinky. I've had better luck with Lavilin and Lush deodorants.

on 2/6/2004 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow! I am completely astonished at how well this deodorant works. I have been unhappy with traditional deodorants/antiperspirants for some time; I don't sweat a lot, but I could still detect some odor with most products. Those that did reduce odor were high on the chemical content and would leave my skin dry and somewhat rubbery feeling. Therefore, when I read the reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try. I historically have not cared for roll-ons, but I use this right after I get out of the shower and it is fine by the time I've done my hair and get dressed. And the amazing thing - literally NO odor, all day long. Astonishing! I'm using the scented version, but the fragrance is very light and does not linger (I am extremely scent-sensitive). Additionally, the skin under my arms, in less than a couple of weeks, now feels like SKIN, not like some weird texture. Highly recommend! UPDATE: I had to switch back to Dove for summer months, as the Liquid Rock didn't last throughout the day, and my short-sleeve shirts paid the price! I also found that it wouldn't get me through workouts at all. I'll return to it again in the winter.

on 10/30/2003 11:21:00 PM

I took a chance and tried this one based on the good reviews on this board and I'm very happy with the results. I've tried the solid crystal deodorant in the past and couldn't get the hang of wetting the crystal everytime I applied. Also, with the solid crystal it was hard to tell if it was really working as it should. This product is much better because once it has dried, it keeps me dry and worry-free. I like that I now have a choice--I don't have to use big name deodorants with all those scary chemicals. Lavender smells fabulous and the scent-free is good for when you don't need anything competing with your perfume.

on 10/30/2003 7:06:00 PM

The best natural deodorant ever. Does not stain clothing like many roll-ons do, allows me to perspire (the 'wet spots' stated in the below review) without any odor AT ALL, no animal testing and no aluminum salts. Costs slightly more than regular drugstore brands, but I don't need to use as much. This is the only deodorant I buy anymore. In lavender, regular scented, patchouli, and unscented.

on 9/27/2003 12:49:00 PM

I used to use Dove's deodorant, but after seeing the reviews, I decided to purchase it. At first, I didn't notice any signs that it didn't work, because I expected it to work. But then, I started seeing wet spots on my shirts in my armpit area. I let it dry before putting on my clothes, too. I guess I'm going back to Dove (which, with consistent use, I don't get stains). I'm giving it a 2 because it doesn't work for me (I'm pretty bitter about that...because of my high expectations for it).

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products