October 1, 2014 | 1693 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2004 3:38:00 PM More reviews by shanlp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! I am completely astonished at how well this deodorant works. I have been unhappy with traditional deodorants/antiperspirants for some time; I don't sweat a lot, but I could still detect some odor with most products. Those that did reduce odor were high on the chemical content and would leave my skin dry and somewhat rubbery feeling. Therefore, when I read the reviews about this product, I decided to give it a try. I historically have not cared for roll-ons, but I use this right after I get out of the shower and it is fine by the time I've done my hair and get dressed. And the amazing thing - literally NO odor, all day long. Astonishing! I'm using the scented version, but the fragrance is very light and does not linger (I am extremely scent-sensitive). Additionally, the skin under my arms, in less than a couple of weeks, now feels like SKIN, not like some weird texture. Highly recommend! UPDATE: I had to switch back to Dove for summer months, as the Liquid Rock didn't last throughout the day, and my short-sleeve shirts paid the price! I also found that it wouldn't get me through workouts at all. I'll return to it again in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2003 11:21:00 PM More reviews by frozemud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I took a chance and tried this one based on the good reviews on this board and I'm very happy with the results. I've tried the solid crystal deodorant in the past and couldn't get the hang of wetting the crystal everytime I applied. Also, with the solid crystal it was hard to tell if it was really working as it should. This product is much better because once it has dried, it keeps me dry and worry-free. I like that I now have a choice--I don't have to use big name deodorants with all those scary chemicals. Lavender smells fabulous and the scent-free is good for when you don't need anything competing with your perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2003 7:06:00 PM More reviews by jujub

The best natural deodorant ever. Does not stain clothing like many roll-ons do, allows me to perspire (the 'wet spots' stated in the below review) without any odor AT ALL, no animal testing and no aluminum salts. Costs slightly more than regular drugstore brands, but I don't need to use as much. This is the only deodorant I buy anymore. In lavender, regular scented, patchouli, and unscented.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2003 12:49:00 PM More reviews by annaw

I used to use Dove's deodorant, but after seeing the reviews, I decided to purchase it. At first, I didn't notice any signs that it didn't work, because I expected it to work. But then, I started seeing wet spots on my shirts in my armpit area. I let it dry before putting on my clothes, too. I guess I'm going back to Dove (which, with consistent use, I don't get stains). I'm giving it a 2 because it doesn't work for me (I'm pretty bitter about that...because of my high expectations for it).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2003 1:20:00 PM More reviews by cycle_bitch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

In my eternal search for a effective deodorant, this is the best I've found so far, and likely the best I'll ever find.
I can spend the whole day running around without having to worry about others smelling my B.O. This product is great for everyday wear, and great for intense athletes. It's worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2003 5:27:00 AM More reviews by kris10jane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am now a big fan of Kiss My Face products. I love the Moisture Shave and this deodorant. I've never used a natural deoderant before but wanted to give it a chance b/c I don't like the alum and chemicals in other deodorants. This works better than mass market brands. I have the lavender. The smell is not the greatest but I don't notice it during the day. It dries clear and does its job perfectly. I will only be using this from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2003 1:20:00 AM More reviews by ljlibra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For natural, non aluminum deodorant, this is the best there is. Works all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2003 10:56:00 PM More reviews by kittin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is simply the best natural deoderant I have tried. It actually keeps me somewhat dry and smells (tried lavendar and patchouli) fabulous. Heartily recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2003 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Nololita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Revising this earlier post: I started to notice that I was developing an underarm odor after using this product for about a month. Stopped using it.

I am using the Lavendar fragrance liquid rock and it is the best! I have been using natural deodorants since I was about 20 (er, so, 15 years!) and this is the ABSOLUTE all-time best. It works, it smells nice, it is natural....what more could you want? Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2003 1:08:00 AM More reviews by chicdiv

EXCELLENT - this stuff really works & a bottle lasts ages. THE BEST deodorant I've ever tried, and its natural!