April 21, 2014 | 1525 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by poetrygroupie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

What it does, it does well. A truly non-drying (maybe even moisturizing) toner, it lifts excess makeup and feels refreshing. It doesn't close pores or really help with acne, however.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

Great for oily skin especially during the hot summer weather. It kept my skin fresh. However, it is too drying for fall and winter.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This is ok nothing special imo..it does its job without drying out your skin. I would say this is one to use in the colder months.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by vivi45

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think my break out might be from this toner, not sure, but I see no improvements in my skin. I feel that this is just some scented water, definitely do not work on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this toner at least twice a day. It removes any remaining dirt, oil, or makeup from my face after cleansing it with the Neutrogena Foaming Facial Wash. Very moisturizing, so I rarely use this product in the summer, but it's a life saver for me during the fall/winter/spring months.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This left a sticky feeling and made my face dry. Maybe I shouldn't use toners, I don't know. Figured it will keep the oilies at bay. I gave it an extra lippie because I can actually use it to clean up smudges of dye around my face, neck and ears. When I'm dying my hair or my mom's hair and I accidently smudge somewhere or see it later after it dries on my/her skin, I put some of this on a cotton ball and the dye/stain comes right off. That's what I use my unfinish bottle of toner for. Ahahahaha.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by tipmeoveranpourmeout

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, I tried this product out after using the "deep Clean" version which i thought dried out my skin too much. This toner has no alcohol in it so it wont strip your skin. It left my face feeling almost sticky, not very refreshed at all, which i what i think a toner should do. I really dont think it helped my skin at all and i dont see the point of this product. I will not be repurchasing and i have yet to finish off my other bottle of the deep clean toner which i also didnt particularly like either.
Looks like its time to try clinique...
Also, if you have oily/combo skin ,IMO, dont bother with this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Mandalilli

I reviewed this product when i first got it but now i strongly disagree with the good rating i gave it. Since using this i have broke out in many under the skin pimples, i guess they are called white heads.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eh. This is an okay toner. It isn't drying and doesn't leave my skin tight. It doesn't remove impurities that well and this is not something I'll rebuy. The scent is a bit too heavy for me (I prefer the Nivea blue one). It claims to not sting your face but I stung mine mildly for the first week I used it. So I guess it's not super gentle or my face is more sensitive than I thought. However, I like how it is alcohol free. I'm going to finish the bottle and see if it actually does something.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by EbiRamen

Well, nothing to rave about, it does it's job. =) I'm sticking with my Clinque 3!