January 31, 2015 | 2054 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2009 2:41:00 AM More reviews by fabulousjune

this toner left my face very sticky and cause me to break out! i found the smell wierd too

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2009 7:02:00 AM More reviews by babycocox

I'm neutral towards this product. I like the smell, and I like that it's alcohol free, doesn't burn or sting when I put it on... I do see a slight improvement in my skin when I put it on.. But I use it sporadically because I get put off with the way it leaves my skin feeling. Don't get me wrong, it's not like nasty or anything, but when I use this toner, I get this very slight sticky feeling on my face. It's not a bad product per se, but I would not purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2009 4:48:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

Since it seems they discontinue any and every product that becomes my HG, I had to search for another alcohol-free toner to replace my beloved Nivea. L'Oreal makes one that is good, but the citrus scent began to be a little nauseating. :) My mom also tried looking for my Nivea one everywhere, but bought this Neutrogena one. :) I've only used it for about a week, but I have been pleased. It has a slight tingly feeling after you use it, but I always follow with a moisturizer, and that seems to end the tingling anyway. It won't dry your face out, and it even seems to help soothe/soften it after cleansing. I just wish the bottle wasn't so tall! It doesn't fit standing upright, in my drawer, and it just kinda feels weird to have to lay it down on its side. The opening is also not as great as Nivea, as it dispenses a lot of product quickly. All in all, a good alcohol-free toner, with barely any scent at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by connie09

This toner does what it says, it helps clean the skin of any leftover oil or makeup. My skin felt much tighter and cleaner after using it, but I feel like it did nothing for my breakouts. If you want to reduce pore size and blackheads, I think this would be a good product, because mine have reduced dramatically.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by akimakeiya

Despite the reviews, I really like this toner. It doesnt sting my sensitive, combination skin, or turn it blood red. It calms my skin after washing and doesnt have an awful fragrance, like most toners. I'll continue to use this product. Nice work, Neutrogena!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

this helps clean and dirt left on my skin after cleansing my skin. this does not sting and does not seem to dry my skin. and it does not have harsh alchol in it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by geraldinem54

I dont think this product really does anything except give your face a tingly feeling that borders on a stinging feeling. it has a nice sent. but other than that, i dont think it does very much. i dont see much improvement on my skin though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by charyelle

Been repurchasing this for several times already.

Dirt cheap, does its job (takes out remaining makeup, dirt, etc) off face even after cleansing and most importantly, non-alcohol.

I've tried those with alcohol and thought the taunt feeling was good, but wrong! For now, I'm satisfied with this.

It doesn't miraculously cures acne and what not (look for spot treatments for that, people) but it does its a decent toning job well, without stripping your face off moisture with alcohol.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by carrcarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm not quite sure if this has done anything for my skin...it makes it feel slightly sticky, actually. i haven't noticed any improvements since i began using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by superciliousme

nice smelling, very gentle, but I don't really see any improvements in my skin...