October 21, 2014 | 921 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by geraldinem54

I dont think this product really does anything except give your face a tingly feeling that borders on a stinging feeling. it has a nice sent. but other than that, i dont think it does very much. i dont see much improvement on my skin though.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by charyelle

Been repurchasing this for several times already.

Dirt cheap, does its job (takes out remaining makeup, dirt, etc) off face even after cleansing and most importantly, non-alcohol.

I've tried those with alcohol and thought the taunt feeling was good, but wrong! For now, I'm satisfied with this.

It doesn't miraculously cures acne and what not (look for spot treatments for that, people) but it does its a decent toning job well, without stripping your face off moisture with alcohol.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by carrcarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm not quite sure if this has done anything for my skin...it makes it feel slightly sticky, actually. i haven't noticed any improvements since i began using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by superciliousme

nice smelling, very gentle, but I don't really see any improvements in my skin...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 1:30:00 AM More reviews by dorkynerd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am loving this toner. All though I have never used a toner before so I really don't have anything to compare it to. But I am loving what it is doing for my skin. It has def. changed the texture of my skin. Very nice and smooth. I think I will be using this for a long time. Plus, its not that expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by missytease

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

great toner. very gentle love it. its not harsh or anything like that. im on my second bottle :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by poetrygroupie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

What it does, it does well. A truly non-drying (maybe even moisturizing) toner, it lifts excess makeup and feels refreshing. It doesn't close pores or really help with acne, however.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

Great for oily skin especially during the hot summer weather. It kept my skin fresh. However, it is too drying for fall and winter.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This is ok nothing special imo..it does its job without drying out your skin. I would say this is one to use in the colder months.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by vivi45

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think my break out might be from this toner, not sure, but I see no improvements in my skin. I feel that this is just some scented water, definitely do not work on me.