July 29, 2014 | 1972 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by carrcarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm not quite sure if this has done anything for my skin...it makes it feel slightly sticky, actually. i haven't noticed any improvements since i began using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by superciliousme

nice smelling, very gentle, but I don't really see any improvements in my skin...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 1:30:00 AM More reviews by dorkynerd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am loving this toner. All though I have never used a toner before so I really don't have anything to compare it to. But I am loving what it is doing for my skin. It has def. changed the texture of my skin. Very nice and smooth. I think I will be using this for a long time. Plus, its not that expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by missytease

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

great toner. very gentle love it. its not harsh or anything like that. im on my second bottle :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by poetrygroupie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

What it does, it does well. A truly non-drying (maybe even moisturizing) toner, it lifts excess makeup and feels refreshing. It doesn't close pores or really help with acne, however.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

Great for oily skin especially during the hot summer weather. It kept my skin fresh. However, it is too drying for fall and winter.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

This is ok nothing special imo..it does its job without drying out your skin. I would say this is one to use in the colder months.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by vivi45

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think my break out might be from this toner, not sure, but I see no improvements in my skin. I feel that this is just some scented water, definitely do not work on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 7:40:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this toner at least twice a day. It removes any remaining dirt, oil, or makeup from my face after cleansing it with the Neutrogena Foaming Facial Wash. Very moisturizing, so I rarely use this product in the summer, but it's a life saver for me during the fall/winter/spring months.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This left a sticky feeling and made my face dry. Maybe I shouldn't use toners, I don't know. Figured it will keep the oilies at bay. I gave it an extra lippie because I can actually use it to clean up smudges of dye around my face, neck and ears. When I'm dying my hair or my mom's hair and I accidently smudge somewhere or see it later after it dries on my/her skin, I put some of this on a cotton ball and the dye/stain comes right off. That's what I use my unfinish bottle of toner for. Ahahahaha.