July 28, 2014 | 2132 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Body Butter - Guava

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2004 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kkeria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome stuff. It really does the job and smells great. Dior makes a similar cream that does the same thing but costs 4 times as much and doesn't smell as nice. I use it right after I get out the shower, rub a small bit in my hands and smooth it over. It's rather thick, which is why I like putting it on right after a shower when it can be applied easily and locks in the most moisture. My skin is so unbelievably soft and I'm crazy about the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2004 1:05:00 PM More reviews by GlindaGoodWitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm going with the majority here. Truly great stuff! Nice, LIGHT scent. Great airtight pump ensures you get every last drop. Sinks right in and ACTUALLY WORKS. It even stays on after you wash your hands. I have tried juuust about every hand cream there is, from the ultra expensive to the downright cheapo. This earns the gold.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2004 4:21:00 AM More reviews by girl14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this smells delicious and is so rich. i love it for my legs and arms. i also like the packaging -- the pump makes it easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2004 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am really pleased with this purchase. My skin can get dry in the cold winter months and I need a heavier moisturizer. This product leaves my skin soft and smooth and it uses lots of natural ingredients. The scent is a light guava scent, which I am very pleased with as I do not like "knock" me over scents" in lotion form. Contains saunlower, sweet almond, and avocado oils, quince & shea butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by jcho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product is amazing! this makes my skin ultra soft and smelling so good. this body butter can get pretty greasy but again, if you don't want anything heavy duty than you shouldn't be using a body butter. it is made for rough areas, like your heels, elbows, etc. but i use it everywhere as i'm 100% addicted to this stuff. korres should definitely look into making a larger size. i go through this stuff like crazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2003 4:45:00 PM More reviews by dolphy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best creme that I have tried so far. It really works for those dry spots (trust me on this one I've tried a lot) and it's got a nice but not too sweet fragrance (it smells really natural) My only complaint is the packaging. It's got this little pump that only allows a little at a time to come out. Quite annoying for us dry skinned gals who are in a hurry! But I am definetly going to buy this as soon as I run out.