October 20, 2014 | 1981 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is great! I love thats its small allowing you to reach the inner corners with out a hassle. The hairs are super soft allowing you to grab a good amount of product but not too much. it also applies beautifully and not rough at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by RJJ

Wonderful multi-use eye brush. Great for packing on colour, blending, getting in to the crease! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by teach2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyeshadow brush that I have found for packing on color. None of the other eyeshadow brushes in my collection comes close to this one. I heard that the Lowe Cornell 1/4" Maxine Mop was a dupe for this so I bought 5 of them at my local craft store. The paint brushes will do when my 239 is dirty, but they simply do not perform as well as the 239. I plan to buy several more if MAC would ever have another Friends and Family Sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by MissNostalgia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This brush is one of my favourites. Its one of my dailies. I really like how well it blends on tricky surfaces like lids primed with UDPP.
Its good for holding pigments and loose shadows, but, I really prefer a denser brush for that job (my 228, mainly).
Its a nice stiff brush and thats a quality I tend to prefer in an eyebrush.
Definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by blackberry815

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love love love it! would buy it again if I lost it or something but I'm pretty sure this will last a long time.. my mac 239, 217, 219 and 242 are my staples! you can't paint a house without the right tools!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by ChandraD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing, and a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by bellagemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of the MAC eyebrushes I think really lives up to the hype. I Have a lot of cheap "dupes" (kashuk, ecotools, art brushes, sigma) but none really compare. Cheaper dupes tend to be to wide or thick, not as firm, etc. but this one gives just the right amount of control. Planning to buy another one, and I don't usually do that.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by luvbug753

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is hands down my favorite brush. Its great for packing on lid color and if used the right way its a perfect way to do the outer V without getting any harsh lines. If you use the tip with a light hand you can use to to apply eyeshadow to your lower lashes. I like it better than my 217 and 219 (still love them both but not as much as my 239 which I plan to buy another of). I love this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by hellorita24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm going to buy another one again, and it's just nice to have an extra in case if I ever lose it. Great for applying precise color where you need it. Great brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Darika

This my daily routine brush, def a must have. First of all this brush is not for blending, and is not a pencil brush either. It works for applying eye shadow and you can use it for light coverage and intense. it is also very precise for eye corner. After one year my brush has no hair sticking aside, it is perfect as it was new. I use MAC brush cleanser. But if you want a blending brush, check for something else.