Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 7/12/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's a great night time perfume to use. Love it!

on 7/11/2012 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Boy, isn't this a popular one?

I must admit, this smells a lot like Chance. I'm surprised not many people have made this comparison. But I must say that I more fond of this perfume a I do find it more casual and "grown up".

Chance is a favoriate perfume of mine, and I didn't think anything could top it, but I do find it overwhelming at times. If I sprayed it more than once I get self conscious about how cloying it may be. I also feel like it's a more younger sister of Coco Mademoiselle considering that Chance is somewhat louder.

Coco Mademoiselle is a perfume I could wear casually and feel confident in wearing. Right of the bat I smelt a grapefruit type of citrus, which was almost a concern for me because the opening was almost reminiscent to Hypnoses Sense by Lancome (which is still a decent fragrance), but that opening settles for five minutes and turns into the perfect mixture of floral (jasmine and pink rose) and sweet in a sophisticated way.

I think of this scent as a very vibrant and jubilant Classic by Burberry (which is saying a lot because Classic is not vibrant). The combination of notes are smooth and clean. Do not let the words "bold", "strong", and "independent" scare you into thinking this fragrance is loud and that this fragrance is only for the refined, it really isn't, I think a lot of people could pull this off. I feel this is the perfect type of sillage. This leaves the right kind of impressions, enough for someone to think of you after you've walked away.

on 7/3/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

My all time fav night time perfume. It's so 'classy' lol and grown up! Staying powder is okay, i would stay it lasted a whole night. Never tried it in the morning tho.

This is a quality chypre fragrance for sure. It is robust and lasts all day, even weeks, if sprayed on a coat or something that isn't laundered.

But despite it's class and complexity, it isn't a pleasant smell. It has no sexual prowess or sensuality. It would be good to wear while sitting the bar exam or attending a women's rights campaign, perhaps.

This perfume is lovely ;-) I actually smelt it from a tester in the shop and didn't like it... Then one of my friends smelt really really nice I couldn't get the smell out of my head I actually went home and had a bit of the scent on me lol! Well anyway once it's on you and I guess 'settles' to your skin it smells sooo beautiful, the smell is classy, strong, long lasting! I actually went and bought one for myself then my mom smelt it on me and what do I find she has bought the following day? The same perfume :)
But yes really great perfume, my reccomendation is if your interested in buying/smelling it, spray it on yourself not on the little tester papers.
It's quite pricey but it's so worth it! 2 sprays (one of my neck, one on my wrist) and its lasts ALL day! Money well spent!

on 6/20/2012 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The packaging and the whole product itself oozes class!

This reminds me of my teen years when I was about 15+. I loved it then and I love it now! I must buy another bottle soon as I miss the smell so much :(.

The smell is quite strong and it is far from sweet. In my opinion it is more like a cologne. However, I am the type that loves those kind of smells. It is a classic Chanel smell.

on 6/19/2012 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I am a HUGE Chanel fan! I love everything about this brand. I've been wearing this since it arrived in the stores and I adrore it! Its smells amazing!

on 6/16/2012 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my second favorite perfume, my first being Dior's Jadore. I always get wonderful compliments from other women when I wear this sent. Men seem to compliment me for my Jadore. So being a single lady I usually will pick Dior over Chanel lol

That weird tidbit aside, this perfume is wonderful. If makes you feel womanly and cultured. I mean how can you wear anything Chanel and not feel like a real woman?

I don't know much about perfume, but this smell is mature, floral and spicy. That is at least how it strikes me when I smell it and when I use "mature" I mean that it doesn't smell like cotton candy or a lollipop. It also doesn't mean it smells like a cheap grandma perfume. I think this is appropriate for 20 somethings and everyone beyond.

The bottle this comes in is nicely designed. It is chic and elegant like most Chanel products. The only thing that stinks is the cap sorta got loose and doesn't securely affix to the bottle anymore. My perfume is a few years old so maybe they remedied this packaging design flaw by now. I will check when I buy my next bottle in the future.

Overall I am always pleased by this perfume. I will buy it again and again. I would definitely recommend this perfume, but as always try this out on your skin before you buy because perfume magically transforms and becomes unique on each individuals skin. :)

I've never worn a perfume and have gotten so many compliments before! It smells so wonderful and strong and with one spray you're good. The price isn't really ideal, especially with buying the larger bottle - but it's worth it. It's a nice bottle and it's my favorite perfume hands down. The cap did become a little worn out from the constant taking off and putting back on, but that's really nothing to complain too much about. Overall, LOVE IT!

on 5/13/2012 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a stunning fragrance without a question of a doubt it is utterly feminine sensual and sexy on me it smells very clean slightly gourmand with a hint of floral which I really appreciate, I prefer this to allure sensualle chanel which unfortunately didint suit me and do own it,however I don't own this yet.I smelled it at a department store and tested it on my pulse point of my wrist,I was immediately memorized and captivated by its beauty and femininity I can imagine an avant garde woman wearing this like nicole kidman or the late manroe. I love this with out a doubt however I prefer a fragrance with a bit more of a dark side this is light cheerful beautiful and happy I like a perfume with a bit of a dark side to it like my signature perfume Angel.but I would get this most definitely despite its lack of dark aura that I opt a perfume to possess.this I would say is in the same family as miss dior cherie another favorite of mind this is like miss diors bigger older sister if you fan of miss dior like me than this one is for you.

Popular Fragrances