Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favorite scent! After gotten this samples after buying the chance perfume, I fell in love with the scent! It becomes my everyday wear.

Nice perfume if you like floral scent. A bit too headache inducing for me still. Will not purchase again for that reason

I noticed this perfume on my roommate . I was blown away... Amazing... . Feminine, sexy, very floral. When my roommate was spraying it on herself the fragrance stayed in the room for a long time.
Later, I bought it for 90$ or 95$ Pricey! But I didn't regret. I bought it three and a half years ago and there is a little left on the bottom and I feel the fragrance is stronger than in the beginning . May be it has expiration date, which I didn't notice on the box. The fragrance got really overpowering, almost nausiating. I feel dizzy now. But this is because I kept it too long!
It lasts my whole working day(8, 9 hours). And I got a lot of compliments wearing it.
I'm still in love with this perfume! Will buy it in a couple of years, if it still be on the market.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Given the hype surrounding this fragrance, I fully expected to be underwhelmed - but it totally blew me away.

Citrus, patchouli, sweetness, with the perfect addition of some floral in there - and it's so warm that it sinks in my skin. It's rather less like a fragrance and sort of becomes part of me - that may sound ridiculous, but for me, that's what it does. The drydown is gorgeous - and the sillage conservative, as long as I don't overdo it.

It's one of those rare scents that has people saying,"you smell amazing!" rather than,"what's that perfume you have on." I find that I do quite well with most of Chanel's fragrances - they work well with my chemistry - but this one and Allure Sensuelle really stand out.

Normally, I would totally complain about the price - but I love it so much that I can't. I also love the bottle - and the glass topper.

I love trying new scents, and I have 20+ bottles of fragrance in my possession right now, but this one is what I am constantly reaching for. That says a lot.

I don't think this scent is for certain age groups - I think it depends on how it works for you (as with all scents). Don't be put off by the marketing. Just try it.

Highly recommended.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this perfume, but I want to love it! Especially for the price.. I think I paid around $80 for it. It's a very girly smell, but it tends to fade after about three hours. So that's a downfall for me, and I'm not sure if it's just my body chemistry that makes it fade. The packaging is very beautiful, and it looks great on my vanity.

Overall: The scent is very nice and the packaging is awesome, but I would suggest layering it with a similar scent if you are prone to scents fading on you.

Cheyenne

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love me sum coco mademoisell its second to Chanel #5 just cant get enuff of chanel fragrances

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Curly, Fine

This is my all time favourite fragrance. Chanel and I have great chemistry. All her fragrances work well on me. Not all perfumes do. North American fragrance is very bitter on me! Aren't I lucky I have to buy French perfume. I love the magic of the Oriental spices. Rose, jasmine, patchouli, vetiver, vanilla and white musk. Yummy. A real mood
setter and not the for office. Use it with a light hand, it is strong and still smells delicious
the next morning. Put in on at least 30 minutes before you go out. Coco M. needs times to settle down to a perfect note before going public. The long lasting life of all Chanel EDT makes the price bearable,in the bottle and on the body. My bottle is at least 3 years old and still good as new.
Spray it on yourself in the store, walk around the mall for 20 minutes then sniff it. Do not rub it. That is the real scent. Not on a paper card. Fragrance needs your skin to marinate and reflect your personal chemistry.Coco Chanel was an amazing woman. A rule breaker and a trendsetter. Read about her. And enjoy her legacy.

I love to smell good, but I'm not the kind of girl that alway has high-end perfume. I'm usually alright with a body spray, although the smell wears off pretty quickly. I sprayed this perfume as a tester last week, and I couldn't shake the feeling to literally run back to the store to purchase this amazing perfume.

I saw someone on this site who commented about how 'the perfume doesn't last', which is ridiculous. I sprayed the tester and went out that night with girlfriends... the next day (after 3 bars and one dance club) my scarf still smelled like Coco.

I'm sure some would disagree, but I would almost describe this smell as a deep, musky, sexually powerful smell - this fragrance is so representative of a strong, markedly attractive woman. It makes me feel powerful - I absolutely love it.

Until something as distinguished presents itself on the market, I have found my scent. Oh PS - yes, I did, in fact, run back to the store and purchase it :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

If I had to title this review, I'd title it "Ms. Not Enough Personality".

I smelled this perfume at Ulta a little earlier today. I swatched it on freshly showered, bare wrist before smelling anything else. Let me just interject here and say I really REEEEALLY want to LOVE this perfume. I love the ad campaign. I love Keira Knightely. I love florals and I hate that Justin Beiber loving, middle school smell. This supposedly "grown up" but young lady fragrance would be right up my alley.

But, when I smelled this, it smells like NOTHING. Literally, the burst is a smell, but it smells like "nothing". Not like fresh air, oxygen, rather just like air. It's like breathing. Uneventful. 10 minutes later, okay, I get some floral. But where's the VavavaVOOM? I got a little Va, and then it got tired.

This would be a great office perfume, you won't ever offend anyone wearing it. It's a light take on heavy florals. However, this isn't a date-night fragrance, or a club scent. If a guy even NOTICES you have this on... well that's irrelevant, because he wouldn't notice.

I just sniffed my arm about three hours after application. Where's the drydown? It's like it evaporated. At this point, I'm wondering (slash praying) I smelled the EDT by accident... which is possible.

Overall, you know those relationships where one person is WAY more into it than the other person? That's what this perfume is like. I want to love CocoM, but it's just not doing its part here.

It is the most ever lasting perfume! I just LOVE IT! it is fresh, has orange and orange blossom, I get Eau De Parfum usually as they smell different - Eau de toilette and Parfume. It has vanilla and patchouli, orange and rose, very elegant and fresh perfume. EXPENSIVE<<< $115.00 in Nordstrom

Popular Fragrances