Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 10/8/2012 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this..very warm and intrigue sense I get from the scent. And since I do not like Channel No 5, glad they had something that peaked my nose enough to add Chanel to my perfume collection.

on 10/8/2012 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVEEEEEEEE this perfume! The most fresh and most classy ladies perfume ever! A bit pricey but then again it is Chanel :P I will re-purchase for sure.

on 10/4/2012 10:06:00 PM

My favorite fragrance of all time. I also have Chanel Chance and they smell very similar, but Coco Mademoiselle has incredible staying power.

I'm not great at describing fragrances so I'll leave that to the experts, but this is truly a fragrance where if I could only afford one, it would be this one that I purchase.

on 10/1/2012 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

In love with this fragrance! I wore Flowerbomb all year and wanted a change. I'm obviously a "floral" type user. I've received compliments from strangers in the mall. You have to be careful not to use too much. It takes less than you're used to using. My Husband and all my guy friends loved this fragrance. It becomes softer and subtle as the day goes on. I layer it with the bath powder underneath. If you like "florals" you will love this! I'll be treating my Sister and Mother to this fragrance for Christmas.

if you can't afford a chanel bag this is the closet you will get to a classic staple beautiful classic scent ive worn it for years and get soo many compliemnts

on 9/21/2012 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this frag. Sweet, sexy for night!

on 9/20/2012 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

love this little petite bottle. it has a deep yet light scent to it. i own it in all forms, but this, as they description says, is the truest, purist, and most outstanding form. lasts and lasts and is such a sensory application.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've never been one for "perfumy" smelling perfumes if that makes sense. lol I always have liked real clean smelling just out of the shower type stuff, but after finally sniffing and trying a sample of this, I must say I have fallen deeply for this beautiful masterpiece of a perfume. It is just exquisite and divine beyond words. This is a very girley perfume, feminine, and classy, but yet it is down to earth. You could wear it every day if you don't over do it. It is one of the more lighter Chanel's in my opinion. They really hit the nail on this head with this one. Just really I think it is the best smelling perfume ever. Like a more modern, sweeter, youthful version of Shalimar. I think this will be my new sig sent for this fall and winter. Absolutely LOVE it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I'm not usually one to be drawn to sweet and girly scents but this is probably the only one I truly love and have re-bought many times! I've given this as gifts to girlfriends as well and they, like me, seem to love it to bits. Love the romantic smell, and definitely an extreme opposite to the classic, old-school smell of the no.5.

on 8/27/2012 8:51:00 PM

This scent is wonderful. its so pretty im just in love. I get compliments whenever i wear it, and i know when my friends have stolen a spritz because i can smell it on them. They cant help it. Its very expensive but worth it. If you live in new york you can usually buy perfume on the street for much cheaper. although it may not always be legitimate so i like to bring samples of my own perfumes with me and check the scents

Popular Fragrances