September 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by lippylover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful fragrance. probably the most beautiful ive ever smelt. But I have to drown myself in half a bottle to be able to smell it. then 5 minutes after that its all gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by ardt7667

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My signature scent for over six years. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by danni72

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i gone through three bottles of this perfume i love it sooo much .... its just so great .. it just makes me feel fresh and the smell doesnt change on me for he rest of the day

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by PandaPurr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hiya (:

The packaging is so luxorious and I think every woman should have one on the dresser.A white and gold box,sleek rectangular bottle and a frosted glass lid? What not to love.It already looks so delicate,and I love the pink coloured perfume.

I love even the sprayer! The are two different types of sprayer. One that sprays like a detergent which can easily fall to the floor but good for all over body.Or this one.It sprays almost like soap!

The smell doesn't over take and burn to acid alchol on the skin (happens to me all the time.) Rather it flutters down to a soft floral with musk with cinammon and vanilla,maybe even nutmeg!

It gets more vanilla as it goes on.You can defiently smell florals and musk mostly.Yum!

The scent is unique.You know it hasto be Chanel,and it fades like a butterfly.Beautiful..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by missjaguer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sophisticated, beautiful, elegant, delicate scent. I have owned this scent for about a month now and I have to say it is beautiful to wear. As soon as i spray it on i feel so feminine and luxurious. It is a bit on the strong side but the upside is that if you spray it once or twice on pulse points or at nape of neck it will last all day and night. My boyfriend loves it and compliments me every time i wear it. It's as sexy as it is sweet. It is a younger version of the original Chanel #5 so it's perfect for my age group. I got tired of smelling overly sweet or fruity, i do not like too musky smells so this is just perfect. It still doesnt beat my Gucci Eau de Parfum II, but it is definatly my #2 all time favorite scent. I dont even care that other women wear it as i have my own unique scent of honey, oats, and vanilla from my soap, body spray, and moisterizer. So go ahead ladies, feel free to wear this lovely scent and make it your own! The price is indeed expensive, but i dont mind dishing out $125 on this luxurious perfume. (i did purchase the eau de parfum as i prefer the real thing and hate watered down eau de toilettes)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by SwimmingBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

CM is a beautiful fragrance, but the EDP toes the line between ladylike and loud. Feminine and confident, no wonder CM appeals to so many of us. I find the combination of complex sweetness and touch of patchouli is what makes this fragrance especially sexy. Whereas many EDP's languish by the end of the day, CM calms into soft and personalized aroma that sits closely on the skin. The drawback for me, however, is that CM too easily shouts, "Here I am!" for the first few hours of wear(even with the lightest application), making it impractical for every day, especially in warm weather. I'm not a fan of assaulting those around me with my perfume, and unfortunately CM lacks subtlety. The EDT, while presenting somewhat different in notes on my skin, eliminated this problem but lacked the sexy depth of the EDP.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by xMelweb89x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This perfume is amazing!! I bought it as a little gift to myself and i find it really hard to stop using it. You only have to use a little bit and the fragrance lasts quite a long time. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by BronzedBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love, love, loveeee this perfume and I think of it as my signature scent. This fragrance lasts all day and has it has a very alluring and captivating scent. It's not too musky and not too floral and it's definitely not your Grandmother's scent (a la Chanel No. 5). I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this fragrance... especially from men, so that should definitely tell you something! Coco Mademoiselle is rose gold, liquid perfection combination of glamour, sophistication and sexiness in a bottle. Yummy!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by cherryred14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I simply adore this scent. It works great with my body chemistry, stays all day (and all night) long, is sophisticated, but not old lady-ish. Now I wish I could wear it, but I hate to smell as every other girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by emirh917

I like this fragrance because it is warm and sophisticated (without being old - finding it was quite a hunt). The stuff is powerful, though, so I have to apply with caution. It's long-lasting and sensual, so I only use it when I really want to stand out. The bottle is classy and simple. the more I wear this, the more I love it.