October 21, 2014 | 931 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by alikatgrrl

Classic bottle, timeless clean fresh scent, heaven in a bottle.

I love this fragrance. It's light enough for me to wear around my two children (ages 1 & 3) yet strong enough for me to wear out and feel put together.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Coco mademoiselle...
it's so tempting and seductive.
i love the packaging,comes with classic chanel fragrance bottle(square bottle).so luxury.
golden pink color...it's so lovely, moreover i'm a pink lover.
this product smells good,whereas i don't really mind with the balmy scent and love flowery fragrant better, but this coco line smells so good!!!!!!

when i compare to the original coco, it has similiar scent, but this coco mademoiselle smells younger, i mean it's not very mature as coco and fresher. I heard that this edp contains white flower as its notes, so i love this coco mademoiselle better than coco.
coco is mature, sensual, elegant and more suitable wear it at night
while
coco mademoiselle is fresh, reminds me of classy french young women, warm and more suitable wear it at winter but can be use daily, not only night.
but this fragrance reminds me of my friend, because it's her signature scent. she smells good with this fragrance whereas we live in tropical country which has no winter.
this fragrance is amazing!!!
at first(before i tried chanel perfumes line) i would pick no.5 because it's more flowery and classic after read some reviews.
but no.5 so powdery and reminds me of common soap bar even thought it is phenomenal and classified as flowery fragant.

well
chanel coco mademoiselle has :

- good smell, not really flowery but comes with white flower notes
- luxury and lovely packaging, golden pink colour, comes with chanel classic bottle
- long last scent
- warm effect
- expensive look!!!!
very very luxury ..............

love it !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by pinkwinter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing perfume, lasts all day. Beautiful, luxurious bottle and is my staple signature everyday scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by lippylover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful fragrance. probably the most beautiful ive ever smelt. But I have to drown myself in half a bottle to be able to smell it. then 5 minutes after that its all gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by ardt7667

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My signature scent for over six years. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by danni72

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i gone through three bottles of this perfume i love it sooo much .... its just so great .. it just makes me feel fresh and the smell doesnt change on me for he rest of the day

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by PandaPurr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hiya (:

The packaging is so luxorious and I think every woman should have one on the dresser.A white and gold box,sleek rectangular bottle and a frosted glass lid? What not to love.It already looks so delicate,and I love the pink coloured perfume.

I love even the sprayer! The are two different types of sprayer. One that sprays like a detergent which can easily fall to the floor but good for all over body.Or this one.It sprays almost like soap!

The smell doesn't over take and burn to acid alchol on the skin (happens to me all the time.) Rather it flutters down to a soft floral with musk with cinammon and vanilla,maybe even nutmeg!

It gets more vanilla as it goes on.You can defiently smell florals and musk mostly.Yum!

The scent is unique.You know it hasto be Chanel,and it fades like a butterfly.Beautiful..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by missjaguer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sophisticated, beautiful, elegant, delicate scent. I have owned this scent for about a month now and I have to say it is beautiful to wear. As soon as i spray it on i feel so feminine and luxurious. It is a bit on the strong side but the upside is that if you spray it once or twice on pulse points or at nape of neck it will last all day and night. My boyfriend loves it and compliments me every time i wear it. It's as sexy as it is sweet. It is a younger version of the original Chanel #5 so it's perfect for my age group. I got tired of smelling overly sweet or fruity, i do not like too musky smells so this is just perfect. It still doesnt beat my Gucci Eau de Parfum II, but it is definatly my #2 all time favorite scent. I dont even care that other women wear it as i have my own unique scent of honey, oats, and vanilla from my soap, body spray, and moisterizer. So go ahead ladies, feel free to wear this lovely scent and make it your own! The price is indeed expensive, but i dont mind dishing out $125 on this luxurious perfume. (i did purchase the eau de parfum as i prefer the real thing and hate watered down eau de toilettes)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by SwimmingBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

CM is a beautiful fragrance, but the EDP toes the line between ladylike and loud. Feminine and confident, no wonder CM appeals to so many of us. I find the combination of complex sweetness and touch of patchouli is what makes this fragrance especially sexy. Whereas many EDP's languish by the end of the day, CM calms into soft and personalized aroma that sits closely on the skin. The drawback for me, however, is that CM too easily shouts, "Here I am!" for the first few hours of wear(even with the lightest application), making it impractical for every day, especially in warm weather. I'm not a fan of assaulting those around me with my perfume, and unfortunately CM lacks subtlety. The EDT, while presenting somewhat different in notes on my skin, eliminated this problem but lacked the sexy depth of the EDP.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by xMelweb89x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This perfume is amazing!! I bought it as a little gift to myself and i find it really hard to stop using it. You only have to use a little bit and the fragrance lasts quite a long time. :)