December 21, 2014 | 885 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2004 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Lotus78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this pencil. I have a nervous habit of pulling out my eyebrows when I'm stressed, so I always have these huge gaps. Yes, it's embarassing. I use this pencil to fill in a natural brow shape and it looks fantastic and wears all day. The first time I wore it to work someone asked if I'd had my brows professionally done. Definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 8:46:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is a superfine pencil brow pencil. I use it strictly for extending my brows (powder looks to messy and fake). You can draw the most precise line. I can't live without this product. The color is a dark brown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2004 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Katya94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, this may seem like a boring product, but I do love it. It's a slightly reddish dark brown that's great for filling in my sparse eyebrows and goes well with my blakc hair (with reddish highlights). The pencil is very thin, but you can get a natural look (I don't like the really defined eyebrow look) by feathering it in lightly and then blending with the #266 angled brush. My only thing with it is that it's the same packaging as the Fine Point liners, and early in the morning when I'm getting ready to work, I go to grab for my Spiked but end up putting Underline (burgundy) fine point liner in my eyebrows and wondering why they're turning reddish pink. Heh. I suppose at that point, if my eyes aren't really open, I shouldn't be putting on makeup in the first place. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2004 9:24:00 PM More reviews by fishnet

I love this. I can draw perfect eyebrows! The color is perfect for me too. The texture is good...not too hard, not too soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 7:07:00 AM More reviews by MakeupLovah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these pencils! I especially love that I don't have to sharpen them!! I first experimented with Stud (blackened brown) but by itself the color was too dark. Spiked (bottle brunette) by itself was a little too light. But I found that if I fill in my brows with Spiked first, then accent with Stud, the look is just right. In fact, as soon as I started using the two-color method, I started getting compliments on my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 9:23:00 PM More reviews by spiffycocacola

Dears, I'm on my third eyebrow crayon! It's really fantastic. It has awesome standing power. It goes on naturally, but if you apply too dark in a spot, it smudges nicely with a q-tip. It's clean and easy to use, since it twists up to get out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2004 5:11:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

A good brow pencil but I have difficultly not getting the scary dark brow look with this. Also was a bit reddish brown for my dark black hair but it worked well if I had full eye makeup on. Still looking for an inexpensive way to define my brows without looking like they were filled in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2003 4:50:00 PM More reviews by yangerz

this is sooo much better than NYC browser kit. it stays on till the end of day even though i have very oily forehead. the color is great for my dark brown asian hair. looks natural too. the color changes drastically depending on the lightness of your hand.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2003 2:16:00 AM More reviews by helenerz

I really liked this product, but it was a little too dark on me. I prefer clean but subtle eyebrows, and this made them too prominent. However, the consistency was great and didn't budge when I did use it. The thin pencil is also a great design and provides a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2003 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Daphna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye brow pencil! It's super natural looking and comes in a cute, super-thin pencil tube. Spiked is perfect for my brunette hair.