April 19, 2014 | 833 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 7:20:00 AM More reviews by FL_peach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a sample with my skin cleanser/moisturizer purchase. WOW! My hands feel absolutely silky and amazing! Instant results! You really feel like you are pampering yourself when you use it too :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2002 9:53:00 PM More reviews by kinderbabydawl

I never really gave Mary Kay much thought... Then I landed a job as a PA for the head Mary Kay director of my area. I went to a "Pamper Party" (where they give you a makeover and talk about the products) I LOVED satin hands!!! Its very nice... Smooth, pretty and soft like a lovely lady! :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2002 1:32:00 PM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh, what a great set!!! I treated myself to this a while back and I use it about once a month. I even do it to my boyfriends hands and he loves it too! It's easy and definitely effective! Makes hands silky smooth and feeling clean and tingly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2002 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Shawnah

This is just amazing. Not only do you get to pamper yourself, it actually works! This is the only product for my hands and feet that has shown results right away. I wouldn't hesistate to try this at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2002 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Mickie176

I received this as a gift quite some time ago. The set's packaging was cute, so I left it sitting on my shelf for the longest time. In the meantime, I've been on this quest to find the perfect product to relieve the dry and very rough skin on the palm of my hands. I used my Satin Hands set the other day, and I am amazed at the results! This stuff really works! My palms feel much smoother and softer! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2002 12:02:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

I absolutely love these products! The results are amazing. Even if I don't think my hands necessarily need a full Satin Hands treatment, they always feel incredible after I've done one. The three individual steps seem like they'd be too much of a bother and time consuming but they are well worth it for the way your hands will feel after.

Edited to add - January 2006. They've changed this product from three steps to only two, but the results are still the same, incredible. I will not be without this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2002 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Melsh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this kit as a gift and I loved it! It actually does make your hands feel like satin. ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2002 2:57:00 PM More reviews by richgirlred715

I love this kit! I received it for a Christmas gift and this year bought it for my friends. It lasts a long time so it's a pretty good value. Plus, it's fun to do!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2001 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Whata fun pampering product! If you dislike Mary Kay and you have a friend selling it and don't want to say no, this is a great option to relieve your guilt ;) I love this set! Presented in a clear plastic tote, it really did soften and smooth my hands and is fun to do! My SO enjoys this, too :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2001 12:26:00 PM More reviews by crzygrl2b

A friend of mine had a Satin Hands party and although I am allergic to most of their products I opted to go and this stuff was fabulous,,3 easy steps and my hands felt so luxurious when it was done,,and I had no allergic reaction to this stuff! It also smelled very soft and nice,no funky perfume smells