Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

on 9/24/2002 11:43:00 AM

This is the first Mary Kay product I've ever tried and I have to admit the results are nice. However I got similar results by trying out the concept with products I already had around the house--Aquaphor, a bottle of Herbal Essences body smoother from my shower, and my usual body wash and hand cream. So while it's a good concept I don't think you have to purchase the $30 Mary Kay set to get the same results.

on 9/20/2002 4:06:00 PM

I love this stuff. It really works and softens your hands. The price is high but e-bay has great deals.
It does last a long time.

on 8/24/2002 5:00:00 AM

LOVE THIS SET! I was lucky enough to purchase a full size (unscented!) set from an eBay seller for only $12. I believe it retails for $28. I had tried a friend of mine's before and really liked it. I use this on my hands and feet, and it really does make them nice and soft! For those not familiar with the product -- it is a set with 4 products -- first apply emollient cream, then buffing cream, then gel cleanser, and then hand cream. Very nice!

on 7/29/2002 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This does make your hands feel like satin. The set is definitely worth trying out once. Really great to have if you like doing your own mani's or pedi's at home. This would make a nice treat for yourself or gift for someone else.

on 7/28/2002 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

TRY THIS ON YOUR FEET! This stuff is so dreamy! I do this every once in a blue moon because it can get messy but it is very much worth it.!.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.--------------------------------------try vaseline and scrub in some st ives apricot scrub then add a drop of any favorite body wash................wash off and add a dab of some victoria's secret hand/body cream...........voila.....a super cheap version of this..............

on 7/13/2002 7:20:00 AM

I received this as a sample with my skin cleanser/moisturizer purchase. WOW! My hands feel absolutely silky and amazing! Instant results! You really feel like you are pampering yourself when you use it too :)

I never really gave Mary Kay much thought... Then I landed a job as a PA for the head Mary Kay director of my area. I went to a "Pamper Party" (where they give you a makeover and talk about the products) I LOVED satin hands!!! Its very nice... Smooth, pretty and soft like a lovely lady! :-)

on 5/14/2002 1:32:00 PM

Oh, what a great set!!! I treated myself to this a while back and I use it about once a month. I even do it to my boyfriends hands and he loves it too! It's easy and definitely effective! Makes hands silky smooth and feeling clean and tingly!

on 3/13/2002 9:37:00 AM

This is just amazing. Not only do you get to pamper yourself, it actually works! This is the only product for my hands and feet that has shown results right away. I wouldn't hesistate to try this at all.

on 3/6/2002 8:33:00 AM

I received this as a gift quite some time ago. The set's packaging was cute, so I left it sitting on my shelf for the longest time. In the meantime, I've been on this quest to find the perfect product to relieve the dry and very rough skin on the palm of my hands. I used my Satin Hands set the other day, and I am amazed at the results! This stuff really works! My palms feel much smoother and softer! I will definitely repurchase.