September 17, 2014 | 1931 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2002 3:06:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This does make your hands feel like satin. The set is definitely worth trying out once. Really great to have if you like doing your own mani's or pedi's at home. This would make a nice treat for yourself or gift for someone else.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2002 10:54:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

TRY THIS ON YOUR FEET! This stuff is so dreamy! I do this every once in a blue moon because it can get messy but it is very much worth it.!.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.--------------------------------------try vaseline and scrub in some st ives apricot scrub then add a drop of any favorite body wash................wash off and add a dab of some victoria's secret hand/body cream...........voila.....a super cheap version of this..............

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 7:20:00 AM More reviews by FL_peach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a sample with my skin cleanser/moisturizer purchase. WOW! My hands feel absolutely silky and amazing! Instant results! You really feel like you are pampering yourself when you use it too :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2002 9:53:00 PM More reviews by kinderbabydawl

I never really gave Mary Kay much thought... Then I landed a job as a PA for the head Mary Kay director of my area. I went to a "Pamper Party" (where they give you a makeover and talk about the products) I LOVED satin hands!!! Its very nice... Smooth, pretty and soft like a lovely lady! :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2002 1:32:00 PM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh, what a great set!!! I treated myself to this a while back and I use it about once a month. I even do it to my boyfriends hands and he loves it too! It's easy and definitely effective! Makes hands silky smooth and feeling clean and tingly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2002 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Shawnah

This is just amazing. Not only do you get to pamper yourself, it actually works! This is the only product for my hands and feet that has shown results right away. I wouldn't hesistate to try this at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2002 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Mickie176

I received this as a gift quite some time ago. The set's packaging was cute, so I left it sitting on my shelf for the longest time. In the meantime, I've been on this quest to find the perfect product to relieve the dry and very rough skin on the palm of my hands. I used my Satin Hands set the other day, and I am amazed at the results! This stuff really works! My palms feel much smoother and softer! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2002 12:02:00 PM More reviews by arvlyn

I absolutely love these products! The results are amazing. Even if I don't think my hands necessarily need a full Satin Hands treatment, they always feel incredible after I've done one. The three individual steps seem like they'd be too much of a bother and time consuming but they are well worth it for the way your hands will feel after.

Edited to add - January 2006. They've changed this product from three steps to only two, but the results are still the same, incredible. I will not be without this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2002 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Melsh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this kit as a gift and I loved it! It actually does make your hands feel like satin. ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2002 2:57:00 PM More reviews by richgirlred715

I love this kit! I received it for a Christmas gift and this year bought it for my friends. It lasts a long time so it's a pretty good value. Plus, it's fun to do!