Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [REFORMULATED]

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 8/3/2012 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm writing this review based on one night's experience, because that's pretty much all it took for my skin to react to this. I went on vacation to my cousin's house and forgot to bring moisturizer. I heard so many great things about this one and figured Clinique is supposed to be geared toward sensitive skin, so I tried it out. Within an hour or two, my face felt strange. I can't really describe it, but it was kind of itchy, hot, and just felt irritated. The next day, I woke up and my face was burning. It was extremely itchy. I don't have sensitive skin and rarely break out. The reaction isn't what I'd call a break out. It looked like a bunch of red bumps all over my face so that I looked a little swollen, but it wasn't extremely noticeable from a distance. I just looked kind of ruddy and puffy. I can't say much about how well it moisturized or anything, but I do know this gave me a pretty bad allergic reaction. I don't know what ingredient caused it, but I know that I'm definitely not buying this product now!

A good base moisturizer for all over your face. I often find that I have to reapply in my trouble dry spots or apply another cream/moisturizer on top of those spots. Overall, good for basic everyday use for normal skin, but if you have any skin issues you'll probably have to get an additional moisturizer.

on 7/24/2012 6:37:00 PM

I've been using this product for 2 weeks along with the clinique 3 step routine. I love this moisturiser. My skin is very sensitive and dry and it feels well hydrated. The moisturer is light and absorbs really well. It is expensive and I can only afford it because I bought it cheaper online. I don't have the moisturiser with the pump and I think this would be handy.
Will definitely buy again as my skin is less red and feels moisturised all day long.

on 7/18/2012 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

does not do anything for oily skin. very light moisturizer which is great but no sunscreen protection. i still have oily skin during the day.

I have the moisturising gel and I absolutely love this product! I only use it on a night as it doesn;t sink in as quickly as other moisturisers which would mean it would take longer to apply my makeup, but it does make me skin feel soft and hydrated and I would even say it revives it. I use it every night and when I wake up my skin feels amazing and after I use this, my makeup glides on the next morning making my face look flawless.

It doesn't have a smell which is good as other clinique products I have tried have smelt a bit clinic-ey which puts me off using them.

The packaging is appealing as it has a pump so that you can control how much you take out :)

I would deffo recommend this product.

on 7/13/2012 8:37:00 PM

This moisturizer left my skin feelings slimy and greasy. It also caused me to break out worse.

on 7/12/2012 11:54:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this product. I didn't buy it for myself, because I don't have the money to buy Clinique, but my aunt usually gives me the smaller gifts with her normal Clinique purchases. She gave me a bunch of these lotions. I used them extensively for about two months and I loved it - yeah, there was a dramatic difference! Overall, my skin seemed to improve in being brighter, softer, and less acne was arising. However, I stopped using it for another product that broke me out horribly. Once I picked it back up to use, it made my skin terribly oily and sometimes wouldn't moisturize as much as I needed it to. It has a great texture and it isn't really scented. It feels great on the skin but I guess results depend. I still use it from time to time and always take it on the go. It's still a nice product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have combo skin so around my temples, nose, and chin I have very dry, flakey skin so I just use this product there. It works ok for my dry patches but it tends to make them less moisturized and more oily. Also, after I started using this I have had a random stage where my skin has broken out horribly. So unless you have super dry skin and are not prone to breakouts, don't use this.

I've purchased and used this for years. I think some of the problems come in when people that don't have normal to dry skin use this when they should be using the DDM Gel. I use this mostly on my neck after I use a Glycolic treatment pad. If I am dry otherwise I'll use it on my face too. Just a really great non-irritating product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This cream is incredibly soothing! It is my favorite thing to put on my face before I go to bed at night. It really seems to calm my skin down after taking my makeup off and even though it is not an eye cream it is very soothing under my eyes. The scent is mild and creamy. I really enjoy using this and would recommend it to anyone!