L'Oreal Exfotonic

4.4

Glycerin, Water, Polyethylene, PEG 20 Methyl Glucose, Sequistearate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Saccharum Officinarum Extract (sugar cane), Benzophenone-4, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract (Lemon), Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract (Apple), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1, Yellow 5, CI 42090, CI 19140 (FIL B6544/2), 20AMEA.

on 10/20/2002 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a fabulous bodyscrub! It has a nice green colour and very fresh, kinda lemony, smell! It is quite a strong scrub so I had to be very gentle on my upper body and not press too hard, but for my lower body, like the legs, especially to get the circulation going was fantastic!I My skin felt sooo smooth afterwards! I didnt expect this stuff to be so good, I was staying somewhere and needed a cheap exfoliant for like a few days and this turned out to be the amazing! It has got AHA's in it, so thats an extra exfoliating agent, which is great. Skin feels nice and smooth afterwards and not dried out, but you still need like a little moisturiser afterwards for a totally soft feeling of your skin! Great stuff. I would probably buy this again, unless I want to try something new, which I always do!