Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

on 7/8/2013 8:19:00 PM

I love these!! They all smell so yummy and work really well. I have one in my purse, at work, in my makeup collection, everywhere i might need it! I have tried so many balms and these are by far my favorite. The only thing that would make them better is if they were in tubes.

on 7/8/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

One word... AMAZING!

on 7/8/2013 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Selected product: raspberry rose, vanilla & macadamia

Pros

- moisturizing
- scent
- long lasting emoillence

Cons

- leaves milky/white finish
- packaging

Comments: Great to use before bed as it leaves a very milky/white finish to the lips. I wouldn't wear it on its own because of that. It does moisturize as I wake up to very soft lips and the emoillence is still there. My favorite is raspberry rose, don't really care for the scent of vanilla & macadamia but it does get the job done.

Will repurchase.

on 7/1/2013 3:17:00 PM

I have the raspberry.... it smells AMAZING! Love this stuff. it is creamy and wonderful.

on 6/30/2013 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought Nivea's Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss lip balm a couple of months ago. I like it because it smells good and leaves your lips super soft. I just noticed the downside of this lovely product, it leaves a white film on your lips much like Dave Chappelle's crack addict character. I think I have to throw it out. =(

I suggest that it could be used over a matte lip color that dries out your lips and needs to be toned down a bit.

I have this lip butter in the Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss. I absolutely love this! It makes my lip feel really smooth without feeling sticky. It smells and tastes so good. I'm probably gonna go get some more. I love these!

I'M SO GLAD THESE ARE FINALLY IN AUSTRALIA!!

They are very moisturizing and smell amazing! My favourite is the vanilla and macadamia one. I don't get the "White cast" look on my lips. i do find that once it's faded after about half an hour or so, my lips still feel moisturized and they leave my lips really soft.
I do like that it's in a decent sized tin, very cute and easy to travel with.
it doesn't bother me that i have to use my finger to apply.. just use hand sanitizer before or.. just put your lips straight onto the product!

I can't get enough of these!!

on 6/15/2013 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have all these different ones and like them! But liking them is probably as far it goes, they do the job and the raspberry one smells lovely but I wasn't thinking to myself this is my HG product so for me there ok but just don't expect to much and you'll be fine, I use lanolips as they are just quite simply the best lip products on the market today in my opinion

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have the Nivea Lip Butters in Raspberry Rosé Kiss and Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss. They are very moisturizing. Since I love the scent of vanilla, I find myself gravitating towards that one the most. I haven't experienced the 'white cast' look that some lip butters can leave when applied to your lips, which is a plus. I've seen that some have issues with the packaging: the product is in a tin as opposed to a tube, and some find it to be unsanitary to use your fingers to apply, but I agree with another use that posted a review when she said that the tin is big enough to place your lips directly on the lip butter up to apply. I don't mind the packaging at all. Both scents have lasted a while for me, and I definitely plan to repurchase.

on 6/11/2013 12:29:00 PM

I love this product. It is very moisturizing and it smells great! The only bad thing I have to say is I have to put It often because it doesn't seen to last. Other than that it is amazing!

Popular Lip Treatments