April 19, 2014 | 1047 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by chickiep21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

OK, I only bought this yesterday but I can already tell this is my HG foundation! I have acne-prone skin with some scarring and discoloration (It got a lot better after my accutane treatment). Let me tell you that this covers up any flaws I have and makes my imperfect skin look radiant and almost perfect. The best part is that its so weightless and doesn't even look like I'm even wearing makeup and it doesn't settle into my pores. Even my husband noticed and he never cares about my makeup lol. I have told all my sisters and friends about this whether they have skin issues or not that they have to try this. I have used many high-end and low-end brands (such as MAC, clinique, laura mercier, and Revlon CS) and value-wise and quality-wise, this foundation has beat everything. I have olive, medium brown skin, I'm NC42 in mac and I use golden tan,857 which matches my skin perfectly. This has surpassed any expectations I had. I just hope and pray they don't change the formula or discontinue this product lol. Btw I bought this at Walmart for only $7.47 plus tax.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

This foundation is amazing. I bought it way back at the beginning of the year when everyone was raving about it, but I honestly was not expecting to like it as much as I do. This stuff is no joke -- it gives super full coverage and a completely matte finish that lasts ALL day long.

At first I didn't like this at all. I was applying it with my fingers, which was sheering out the coverage and was giving the foundation a cakey and flaky appearance. But the first time I tried this with a brush, I was in love. I use the Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush (large, soft buffer brush), and it distributes the foundation so well and gives even coverage all over the face. This foundation does set pretty quickly, so using a brush made it much easier to blend this all over the face before it set.

I don't really recommend this if you don't need or want full coverage, because this will cover up just about everything. I have slight redness on my cheeks and I'm acne-prone, and this covers up even my worst blemishes in just one layer. I don't think I've ever needed to use a separate concealer along with this foundation. So if you prefer lighter coverage, look elsewhere!

Like I said, this gives a super matte finish, so it can make you look a little flat if you don't use highlighting products or blush. But if you do use products to perk up your face a little bit, this looks great, and it will stay matte for hours and hours. I used this a lot in the summer and I never had a problem with it melting off my face or with oil breaking through as it tends to on my nose. I work as a server, and whenever I'm scheduled for a long shift, I always use this because I know it will hold up without needing touch ups, no matter how much I'm running around and sweating near the hot kitchen.

I really have nothing bad to say about this foundation. I think it's actually my favorite drugstore foundation at the moment. One tip, though -- when you can't pump anymore product out, unscrew the cap and you can scoop out more product. There was about 10+ uses left in the bottle that the pump couldn't reach. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by hellokitty13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg this is the best foundation ever!!! I love it more than my MAC pro longwear, Revlon Colorstay, Loreal TruMatch, Makeup forever!!! It blends so nicely, gives medium to full coverage and just feels and looks so nice on the skin. Try it! I'm NC 42 and wear Golden Tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i had been eye-ing this foundation for awhile. So i finally decide to buy not thinking if i was gonna like it or not. I just did was moisturizer my face and added the foundation. I used my Coastal scent flat head brush to blend it out. Wow !!! it was prefect it covered all my acne scars,dark circles and it even out my skin. I was amazed how perfect my skin looked. I cant believe I waited this long to buy it. I will for sure keep buying this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by kellypi07

Normally I never buy drugstore foundations. Not sure why, I just never think they really work for me. I decided to buy this after one of my favorite Youtubers talked about it. I really like it! It's a medium coverage foundation, which is perfect for me because I hardly have any blemishes and I like that flawless look. If you do have blemishes though this will definitely help! I have this in the color 810 and I'm an NC20 and that seems to work for me. I apply this with my Beauty Blender and it looks fantastic! The packaging is nice, the pump is great and one pump is usually all I need for my whole face. When it comes to buying this again its hard to say because I honestly switch my foundation up all the time. I probably won't even finish this when I get a new one (I'm sure most of you can relate haha). So most likely I won't repurchase, but not because I don't like it, mostly because I switch my foundation up so much.

Pros:
-Great medium coverage
-Does not oxidize
-You don't need a lot to cover your face
-No unbearable scent
-Blends well
-Good for Normal/Combo skin (that's what I have, not too sure about dry or oily skin)

Cons:
Honestly couldn't think of any... :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Emishereda

AMAZBEANS!! My acne has been clearing up lately and this doesn't break me out or leave me oily. I apply a normal sized layer to my face with a buffing brush and doesn't leave me clakey. I set it with the revlon nearly naked powder and it stays all day!! No cakeyness or anything. I'm in love the pump is a bonus because I'm a clutz and always knock over my foindation bottle and it gets on my carpet. This doesn't happen with the pump

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

I have to admit, this is one of my fave foundations. Its med coverage and better for combo-dry skins. The only thing preventing it from being 5* is the lack of pigmentation. I must say if this was more pigmented, this would be close to my fave Suquu foundation (the cream one in pot). This is very similar to the DG matte foundation and I prefer this since the color match is better (NC25=buff beige), furthermore, the DG lasts the same amount of time but the only thing that is better is that its a tad more liquid and blends quicker. For the price, this cannot be beat, coverage is med and lasts all day. This is much better than the newly release whipped one in the pot, that is silicone central and very low coverage. This also dries well so it doens't feel like its about to rub off on anything. One of the best low end foundations i have found to date. Miles ahead of Chantecaille future skin but very similar in texture and you don't have to sell a kidney.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by tinatac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation! I've never liked any Covergirl products, particularly foundation. However, a friend of mine raved about this so I gave it a try. It is now my go-to foundation! It used to be Revlon Colorstay. I have super oily skin and while I don't think this does anything in particular to control shine (nothing does for me), it isn't any worse. I like full coverage and the coverage on this is great. It doesn't oxidize and never looks cakey. Pump bottle is great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by meredithann0714

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been a Revlon Colorstay user for a while (Sand Beige, in Normal/Oily formula). I went to get the Buff Beige in this, and it was sold out, so I picked up Nude Beige...it definitely dries down to a shade darker after an hour or two, and the Nude Beige was bordering on too orange. So, I went back and got the Buff Beige. The shade differences in the bottles are very slight, but the orange dry down was gone with the Buff Beige...so if you're debating, go with the Buff Beige. I've tried several ways of applying this...with primer, without, applying with foundation brush, makeup sponge, fingertips and here's what works for me: oil-free moisturizer (Neutrogena), no primer, and a combo of foundation brush application for my large-pored, red, slightly broken capillaries on my cheeks and sides of face Dry white sponge wedge for forehead, nose and chin - these are my oiliest parts of my face, and makeup can look cakey here after a full day if I use the foundation brush here. So the sponge gives medium coverage, the foundation brush much fuller coverage. I lay off the power with this stuff - it will look TOO matte if you powder up too much. So just a dusting on my nose and chin. I put on my Colorstay again a day ago to see which I truly preferred - and this DOES look less "flat" and covers just as well. And it DOES help control oil pretty well. So I would definitely repurchase. Good drugstore foundation, gives Colorstay a run for it's money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by majesticax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved this foundation! but sadly, I have ceased to use it. My skin broke out badly, and I have now switched to makeup sold from my dermatologist. There truly is nothing wrong with this product-for me, don't get me wrong, maybe when my skin heals up I can finish using this until its gone. But for now, I will have to put this away.