October 31, 2014 | 1190 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Wow, the only Maybelline mascara I am in love with. I normally do not find their mascaras right for me. Usually they clump terribly on my eyes and don't do much, but this is an exception. I tend to love Covergirl mascaras simply because they all work well on me. My HG mascara is Lashblast Fusion.

This does about the same thing as Fusion except doesn't lengthen as much and does clump a little if you go more than 2 coats. Not a huge deal breaker for me because I comb through them after and they are gorgeous.

The Rocket volumizes like crazy and I love the brush, its a rubber brush which I prefer. I don't like traditional brushes on my lashes, they tend to clump and do much of nothing. Funny thing about me, before rubber brushes came along, I didn't like mascara much. I rarely used it because I felt it did much of nothing for me. THEN came along the rubber wands and wow...all I do now is my eyes. Completely changed my eye looks.

OH btw, this holds a curl like I have never seen. I think even more than my HG Fusion and Lashblast regular.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by PrettyLiar

This is the best Maybelline's mascara I've ever tried ! The formula is good. Not too thick. The bristles, are actually spiky but it gaves me that NO CLUMPS and beautiful lashes ! It really lengthens, but not so volumizing. This mascara takes time to dry. Dont be in a hurry ! It will smudge everywhere ! Afterall, i recommend this mascara cause it leave no problems with me ! No flakes or smudges after hours of using (If youre not sweating). Great for everyday use ! Hope this helps :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Ajimenez531

This product make my eyelashes look amazing, they held an amazing curl all day. It gives incredible length and volume however the problem came when it was time to remove it is so hard to remove my lashes fell off. I love maybelline mascara but there's something about this formula it is way to Strom for my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by drivewayblues

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Holds volume ALL day!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by jennyko228

I bought this last summer because everyone on YouTube was raving about this mascara so much. I really like this mascara because it does what it's meant to do. It makes your lashes look voluminous and thick. I also got this for my friend who has really sparse lashes and this mascara did wonders for her. However, this mascara did not really stand out in the crowd and I will not buy it again because this was not really my type. (I prefer the L'oreal Telescopic mascara) I absolutely hate the packaging of this because its so bulky and huge and makes it so difficult to store with other makeup and carry it in your makeup pouch - it takes up a lot of space!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my very honest review!

For more, make sure you check out - jennysfirstdays.wordpress.com

Thanks!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Tanoro

I really had high hopes for this mascara. Yet, I found myself leaving it in the back corner of my makeup drawer.

I don't want to entirely bash this product because I loved how it made my lashes look. I really did. But unfortunately, throughout my day, I noticed I had some fallout on my cheeks! It looked really bad because it started to smear and it looked as if I had dirt on my face.

Maybe the formula isn't for me. Packaging is awesome as always, I loved how my lashes look, but the only problem was the flaking of the mascara. But I will try this mascara again (at home) and see what the problem is exactly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Flurby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The only mascara I have ever purchased more than once. I've always felt they all do the same job, so I've just been trying new ones everytime I switched, but now I'm on my 3rd tube of this. Elongates and separates, holds a curve, does not clump (unless you've already got clumps on the wand before you apply. If so you might try to wipe off residue with a tissue before you apply), and most importantly it LASTS the whole day! I've never experienced this before. No drizzling of mascara beneath the eyes at the end of the day. Before I got this mascara I had been wearing lash extensions for 3-4 months, but I was still not disappointed with this. No need for lash extensions anymore. Happiness!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by jessinfinite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

nothing amazing but it does the job. I find that it does give me a good amount of length and does not clump but it's not something I'd bother wasting my money on again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by kawaiidesu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging is absolutely adorable! It's so cute!!! I got this as a little gift from my friend and I couldn't wait to try it. When you apply the mascara, the little bristles may hurt your lashline and waterline so avoid apply the mascara so close. It's not like you're supposed to do that anyways haha. My eyelashes aren't your typical asian eyelashes. Yes, they are straight but they are also pretty long and thick but not as I would like them to. I usually apply 2 coats of mascara and it makes my eyelashes almost look like falsies. Which I absolutely love! If I want my eyelashes to look like mega falsies, I apply 5 coats of mascara and it's beautiful!!! This mascara DOES clump a little but it IS a volumizing mascara. It flakes a bit but not to the point it is crazy. It may smudge a little for oily skin people like me but I heard the waterproof one is really difficult to take off so I'm happy my friend got me the regular. I love it so much though!!!<3 Check out my other reviews! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by AizsaWong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have typical Asian eyelashes and this does a wonderful job of giving me long natural eyelashes. The formula doesn't clump, stays on all day and doesn't smudge too. I've been wearing it almost everyday for the past two weeks? The brush has bristles that allows even application on short sparse eyelashes. I took a star away because the bristles are pretty sharp and when it pokes your eye, it HURTS. Just be careful and you'll love this for sure too!