September 23, 2014 | 2010 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by kimball

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Add me to the list! Bought two and keep one in the car. Use it every day on my way to/from work, lips are soft, smooth and the taste is yummy!! Nothing more to ask for. I'll buy it again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Another great E.L.F. product! I continue to be impressed by the high quality and low prices of this brand.

This lip exfoliator makes lips softer and smoother without scratching or irritating them, and leaves behind a sheer, slightly sweet layer of moisture. It's great as prep for lipstick or even on its own. The sloughing stuff is not too harsh and there is no grit left behind on your lips at all.
The packaging is sleek, black and mimics much more expensive brands. For $3 (actual cost!) or $30, you can't beat it! Highly recommend this for anyone and everyone. It's no wonder it has the highest rating of any product I've ever seen on MUA.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by TristaJean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I must admit, I am addicted to this product. I use it multiple times a day and am always blown away at how smooth my lips are after using it. I had horrible chapped lips and after a few applications my lips were soft, smooth, and kissable. This is a must have product to use before applying lip gloss or lip stick. It has enough "grit" to it to get the job done, but not too much to be terribly rough. The packaging is sleek and modern. Unfortunately, when the stick was about halfway used it broke off from the container making it unusable. I'm not unnecessary rough with it either (no tossing it in purses for a bumpy ride or anything) so I was a bit disappointed. I will be repurchasing another though, because of the amazing price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Does what it's supposed to do at a cheap price while tasting yummy. Just make sure you use a lip balm afterwards. What else can I say. lolol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by ashleyl917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been wanting to try this for some time, and just found it in my Target today. I used it when I got home (cause I was so excited to try it) and after I cleansed my face this evening. I love it! The exfoliation is gentle and subtle, and your lips are left soft and supple. I used this with my Rosebud salve and my lips feel amazing! For $3, it is definitely worth trying if you are thinking about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by oasis4one

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product at a fantastic price. I purchased several tubes and was very happy that it worked so well on my dry, flaky winter worn lips. I also tend to get a few dry flaky patches on my face which easily shows when I apply my makeup. I tried one of these sticks on the flaky patches on my face and it worked wonders. I just reapply my makeup over the spots that I just 'deflaked' and finally have smooth skin. I put a drop of nail polish on the tube I use for my face to keep them separated. I will continue to stock up on this product!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by hautechic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for 2 weeks now and it's Absolutely amazing. THE best lip exfoliator I've tried. Had I known it was *this* good, I would've purchased reserves! On my next trip to Target, I will be getting several more. With the combination of this and Jack Black lip balm, my lips have never been better. ELF continues to impress me with their fabulous products at an affordable price!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by BeautyConsciousML

Works great, like everyone says, one thing i would say is try not to use it with TOO much pressure. It WILL break. i still have it though..because it truly works to exfoliate the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by patriciascot

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product!! I bought all the store had and am handing it out to relatives and friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by merryj

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product. Makes lips super soft and tastes great. The price is phenomenal as well. Will definitely purchase, again.