January 26, 2015 | 1069 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am really hesitant about spending money on lip scrubs because i can make one from things around the house. The only thing i like more about this one is the fact that it is in the form of a lipstick. It works great though and helps get all the blech dead skin off of my lips and helps them absorb more moisture from lip balms

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by mstephanie

I am generally hesitant to give 5 star (or rather lipstick, lol) ratings, but this is one product I feel confident in giving one. I purchased this when it first came out and have enjoyed using it. It smells amazing, is not overly harsh but still effective and I can literally feel it sluffing off the dead skin on my lips, leaving my lips soft and moisturized. The packaging and lipstick-like format make it a super convenient alternative to tins and pots. The product also seems to last forever. At $3 you have nothing to lose and it is an easy and affordable option to have as part of your lip care regime.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by LivvyB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! It is convenient, inexpensive and does the job. I tend to get dry patches on my lips and I hate wearing lipstick when my lips are like that. When I use this product, the dry patches exfoliate off quickly and my lips remain nice and soft for quite some time. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by BeccahH

Ok, I get it. I was using plain sugar on my lips to exfoliate, but that can be rough! I finally broke down & spent the $3 to try this. I feel like I got my money's worth. After using this my lips looked much improved with lipstick on. I was getting depressed, because I just started wearing lipstick again, after a 7 year hiatus of sticking with lip gloss. I thought my lips were looking aged :( Not so, I just needed proper exfoliation. I'm giving the Lip Exfoliator 4 lippies because I noticed aspartame in the ingredient list, which I find completely unnecessary as an ingredient in a sugar based product. Seriously, WTH is up with that E.L.F.?

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a must have in my makeup box. It's very effective as an exfoliator. It's very easy to apply with the lipstick tube, and then I use my fingers to rub the sugary mixture into my lips. I then rinse the product and apply a thin layer of lip balm before applying color or stain. Some people may choose to not even rinse the product as it is sugary and will dissolve and leave behind a moisturizing film. The packaging is great and the price is fantastic too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

As soon as i heard about this product i went out and bought it, tried it on in the car, and LOVED IT!
I wear lipstick daily, and it goes on so beautifully when i first apply it, but half way through the day my lips start to peel and my lipstick wears off and it looks so bad!

With this lip scrub i can now exfoliate during the day when i notice my lips look icky,
and re apply my lip product so it looks fresh again!
To top it all off, it has the most amazing vanilla taste/smell (not the fake chemical kind) and i just love it on my lips!
HIGHLY recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

Love it love it,it's just perfect.I have always have dry chapped lips and didn't have much luck getting the dead skin off my lips or getting my lips soft ,this solved both issues.It works not to hard or too soft just perfect.
The only thing you have to be careful of is that in can be a little soft so don't press too hard otherwise it will start to become loose and bend backward.
A MUST BUY!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by realitydust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A convenient little product that's definitely worth having. At $3, I have no doubt in repurchasing it. It's simple, it works great, and I can take it anywhere with me which is important to me since my lips can randomly become dry/chapped at any point during my day. So nice to have this on hand. It exfoliates but also moisturizes very well- so sometimes it's not even necessarily for me to apply a balm afterwards. Good job on this one, elf.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Hippiejazzie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this product. For $3.00, it's a bargain. It does the jobs and makes my lip glosses look fabulous :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, I picked up one of the last 2 of these that were at the local Target, based upon the rave reviews here. I have not tried it yet. I do know why it is sweet like many posters have said. Aspartame is the next to last ingredient. It is not a deal breaker with me, although I do not eat nor drink anything that contains that. I do not plan to sit down and chomp down this $3 lipstick type product, (Lol!) I gave it 4 lippies, for now, because I have a lot of confidence that it will be the gem it appears to be from the reviews here on MUA. I will definitely update. And it may get a 5.