October 30, 2014 | 1707 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This really is a miracle product, especially for the cheap price! I'm also a fan of the Lush lip scrubs, mostly for the scents (gimmicky, I know). However, this product is less messy and more effective than anything I've tried. My lips are always chapped, but this product fixes that right away! The packaging is very nice, the application is convenient for use anywhere, and the price is right.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by thursty104

I love this product. It was sold out on ELF's website for so long and then I finally found it at Target. It comes in a nice lipstick style package and it really does gently buff lips, making them smooth and leaving a nice, sweet flavor on afterwards from the sugar. I love this to exfoliate my lips before lipstick. And like all ELF products it is very reasonably priced.
I will always keep this in my makeup arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing product. I really exfoliates and scrubs the dead skin right off my lips! It is a very chic packaging, nice price point, and it tastes great. Like brown sugar maple or something. It also has an adequate amount of product in the tube. Leaves my lips nice and smooth for nice lipstick application later. Highly recommended, it's much neater than doing a homemade sugar scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by etain_anders

I bite my lips (and even when I don't they peel), so some kind of exfoliator is a must for me. This is the best I've ever tried. I just rub it back and forth across my lips until the little beads smooth everything. Unlike others, I really don't like the taste--too sweet. But in all other respects, this is a fantastic tool. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by HeatherlyBreezes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this. It took a couple of uses to get the grit up to the level to do much good, but this is a nice, mild exfoliant. It smells and tastes good, like vanilla, and makes lips smooth, soft, and moisturized.

Would definitely purchase again, and love to tuck them into gift baskets. The matte black tube is classy looking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by kimball

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Add me to the list! Bought two and keep one in the car. Use it every day on my way to/from work, lips are soft, smooth and the taste is yummy!! Nothing more to ask for. I'll buy it again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Another great E.L.F. product! I continue to be impressed by the high quality and low prices of this brand.

This lip exfoliator makes lips softer and smoother without scratching or irritating them, and leaves behind a sheer, slightly sweet layer of moisture. It's great as prep for lipstick or even on its own. The sloughing stuff is not too harsh and there is no grit left behind on your lips at all.
The packaging is sleek, black and mimics much more expensive brands. For $3 (actual cost!) or $30, you can't beat it! Highly recommend this for anyone and everyone. It's no wonder it has the highest rating of any product I've ever seen on MUA.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by TristaJean

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I must admit, I am addicted to this product. I use it multiple times a day and am always blown away at how smooth my lips are after using it. I had horrible chapped lips and after a few applications my lips were soft, smooth, and kissable. This is a must have product to use before applying lip gloss or lip stick. It has enough "grit" to it to get the job done, but not too much to be terribly rough. The packaging is sleek and modern. Unfortunately, when the stick was about halfway used it broke off from the container making it unusable. I'm not unnecessary rough with it either (no tossing it in purses for a bumpy ride or anything) so I was a bit disappointed. I will be repurchasing another though, because of the amazing price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Does what it's supposed to do at a cheap price while tasting yummy. Just make sure you use a lip balm afterwards. What else can I say. lolol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by ashleyl917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been wanting to try this for some time, and just found it in my Target today. I used it when I got home (cause I was so excited to try it) and after I cleansed my face this evening. I love it! The exfoliation is gentle and subtle, and your lips are left soft and supple. I used this with my Rosebud salve and my lips feel amazing! For $3, it is definitely worth trying if you are thinking about it!