September 2, 2014 | 1878 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Does what it's supposed to do at a cheap price while tasting yummy. Just make sure you use a lip balm afterwards. What else can I say. lolol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by ashleyl917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been wanting to try this for some time, and just found it in my Target today. I used it when I got home (cause I was so excited to try it) and after I cleansed my face this evening. I love it! The exfoliation is gentle and subtle, and your lips are left soft and supple. I used this with my Rosebud salve and my lips feel amazing! For $3, it is definitely worth trying if you are thinking about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by oasis4one

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product at a fantastic price. I purchased several tubes and was very happy that it worked so well on my dry, flaky winter worn lips. I also tend to get a few dry flaky patches on my face which easily shows when I apply my makeup. I tried one of these sticks on the flaky patches on my face and it worked wonders. I just reapply my makeup over the spots that I just 'deflaked' and finally have smooth skin. I put a drop of nail polish on the tube I use for my face to keep them separated. I will continue to stock up on this product!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by hautechic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this for 2 weeks now and it's Absolutely amazing. THE best lip exfoliator I've tried. Had I known it was *this* good, I would've purchased reserves! On my next trip to Target, I will be getting several more. With the combination of this and Jack Black lip balm, my lips have never been better. ELF continues to impress me with their fabulous products at an affordable price!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by BeautyConsciousML

Works great, like everyone says, one thing i would say is try not to use it with TOO much pressure. It WILL break. i still have it though..because it truly works to exfoliate the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by patriciascot

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product!! I bought all the store had and am handing it out to relatives and friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by merryj

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product. Makes lips super soft and tastes great. The price is phenomenal as well. Will definitely purchase, again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by danimatthews

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is fantastic! I am currently waiting on an email to tell me it is back in stock although I still have half one left, just like to be on the safe side :)

It is really good and taste / smells amazing!

I have large lips that dry and peel easily, although this stuff and my trusty nivea lip balm have saved me from scabby lips :)
x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another great product from E.L.F.! My only complaint is that when applying it, the bottom of the product either broke off slightly or became loose and wobbly - if you use lipsticks and apply them straight from the bullet, you're probably are well-acquainted with this problem. It hasn't broken off entirely, though, and I do apply it hard, but it's a scrub, after all. It tastes sweet, smells great, and works better than my homemade brown sugar + olive oil/honey lip scrub. Has a lot of moisturizing ingredients and oils and helps my lips feel soft and moisturized afterwards. I love it, and I'm glad I bought two. I will undoubtably purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Start off by saying this is my first lip exfoliator of any type, so I have nothing to compare it to! However, this does a great job on my lips and it's going to be my new must-have. I could do without the scent, but it's not that bothersome.