E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 9/14/2013 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This very well may be the best product ELF has ever made. It is the yummiest and most effective lip exfoliator i've ever tried. It is a basic sugar scrub and tastes like a sweet vanilla treat. I basically apply it to my lips, going back and forth a few times, and then rub my lips together and wipe off the excess.
Bottom line is it's super cheap and works super well.
If you live in Toronto, there are a lot of ELF products at many Winners right now in the GTA:) I am hoping Target Canada gets ELF products soon!

on 9/13/2013 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product does what it says and is easy to use. It's not messy- it's a sugar scrub in a firm lip balm base. I usually lick my lips, rub the scrub around on them for a minute, then lick off the remaining sugar and moisturize with a regular lip balm. Very portable, and the cap stays on well in a purse or makeup bag. I got it on the e.l.f. website with a 50% off coupon, so it was a great deal, although I would have paid regular price at the store, as it's only $3 at Target anyway.

on 9/10/2013 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this. The packaging is super cute, the price is amazing, and the product is perfect. It's super portable too! My lips have never been so smooth! It really gets all the dead skin off your lips! It also moisturizes them amazingly! After using this, my all of my lipsticks have gone on so much better! I highly recommend!

The taste and smell is amazing!! This leaves my lips feeling soft and does the job that more expensive scrubs don't do. Perfect for use right before wearing lipsticks that tend to settle in lines.

on 9/2/2013 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this. The smell & taste is amazing. I love licking the sugar off. It makes my lips so soft and smooth after use. I've had 2 & one broke :-( so overall E.L.F packaging isn't the best. All I did was email ELF & they sent me another :-) So they are pretty good with customer service. Overall great product for those days that your lips are really dry and flaky. Or right before you apply a matte lipstick.

on 9/1/2013 12:43:00 AM

I've tried the LUSH and C.O. Bigelow lip exfoliators and neither of them worked nearly as good a this elf one. For $3, it's a steal and does a much better job at exfoliating than products 3 times the price. Nothing leaves my lips smoother, free of dead skin and ready to wear lipstick like elf's lip exfoliator. This is HG for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

this product wasn't all that for me I don't like the taste its basically a suger scrub in lipstick form

on 8/28/2013 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this exfoliator! Not only is it the cheapest one I've ever purchased, but I also like that the balm is solid. Every exfoliator I've had before is more of a scrub-- like a sugar in vaseline consistency, that you manually exfoliate your lips with.

Those work OK, but honestly are so messy it would make me not want to exfoliate. This solid stick balm it great bc a-no mess and b- I can apply a lot of pressure which allows me to exfoliate my lips better.

My lips look awesome after using this, and my lipsticks don't feather anymore.

$3, and the tube itself is sexy. ELF products are so dirt cheap, but don't have that tacky cheap packaging like other cheap brands (ie: N.Y.C, wnw, jordana.. they all make some decent products, but the packing really sucks). ELF has packaging that really makes the products look like quality.

I will definitely buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

First of all, I must thank MUA for introducing me to this little gem which is absolutely brilliant at its job.
I bought this off the ELF Australia site where the price was hiked up to $6; I bought 6 (you heard right, I bought SIX!) and it was all 'sold out' after that. Anyway I digress. The product is housed in a sexy black matte tube which oozes sophistication and makes it look a lot more expensive that it is. The product smells very pleasant and the sugar particle sizes are just right and not coarse like my failed DIY lip scrub. However as many other people have stated, there's a lot of lip balm at the top so after the first few use, you should be able to experience the sugar on your lips. The product exfoliates very well and is so gentle! I use it every 2-3 days because I wear lipstick and it dries out my lips. I find the product is a bit 'wobbly' so don't twist too much.

on 8/25/2013 11:53:00 AM

I think I can honestly say that this is my favorite elf purchase. I only use this when my lips are feeling extra chapped and it works amazing! My lips feel super soft and the packaging is very convenient which is another plus. I'll definitely repurchase (:

Popular Lip Treatments