July 30, 2014 | 1953 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by BeautyConsciousML

Works great, like everyone says, one thing i would say is try not to use it with TOO much pressure. It WILL break. i still have it though..because it truly works to exfoliate the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by patriciascot

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product!! I bought all the store had and am handing it out to relatives and friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by merryj

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product. Makes lips super soft and tastes great. The price is phenomenal as well. Will definitely purchase, again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by danimatthews

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is fantastic! I am currently waiting on an email to tell me it is back in stock although I still have half one left, just like to be on the safe side :)

It is really good and taste / smells amazing!

I have large lips that dry and peel easily, although this stuff and my trusty nivea lip balm have saved me from scabby lips :)
x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another great product from E.L.F.! My only complaint is that when applying it, the bottom of the product either broke off slightly or became loose and wobbly - if you use lipsticks and apply them straight from the bullet, you're probably are well-acquainted with this problem. It hasn't broken off entirely, though, and I do apply it hard, but it's a scrub, after all. It tastes sweet, smells great, and works better than my homemade brown sugar + olive oil/honey lip scrub. Has a lot of moisturizing ingredients and oils and helps my lips feel soft and moisturized afterwards. I love it, and I'm glad I bought two. I will undoubtably purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Start off by saying this is my first lip exfoliator of any type, so I have nothing to compare it to! However, this does a great job on my lips and it's going to be my new must-have. I could do without the scent, but it's not that bothersome.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very good and cheap lip product. i love how the sugar gently exfoliates and it tastes very yummy too! This product is worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by tecnogrl

Again I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all of the wonderful MUA friends who took the time to write reviews for this product. I would never have known about it without you. Wonderful product, works so great, makes my lips so smooth, works fast, tastes sweet on your lips, what's not to love about this product. I will buy again and again. And only $3.00. What a deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Lynne3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This REALLY works...enough said.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lip exfoliator! Works like a charm. My lips feel great!