E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 10/1/2013 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Lets put it this way.. You don't need to buy lush because this product its so much better at a way lower price $3. Great scent, like coffee m vanilla, sweet flavored bc of the sugar, n the packaging is super convenient at least for me bc i need ti exfoliate often since i wear nude lippies most times so I need to carry the scrub with me. The fact that this is mess-free is just amazing, no more sugar falling everywhere! And it leaves ur lips super soft like when you were 3 months old :) please you need this in ur life

This product is amazing. Seriously. $3 @Walmart, pretty good packaging, easy to use & great tasting. There's really no risk in trying. It's by far as good as any high end brand out there (cough sugar scrub...). I use it to exfoliate then add either my EOS sweet mint lip balm or my glosses & lipsticks! Try it you won't be disappointed!! ;)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

$3???? Get it. So easy to use, so easy to carry around. I wet my lips and scrub on, wipe off with a tissue and apply my lip balm. A HG and a need when wearing matte lipsticks.

on 9/28/2013 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

the best!! I have the tarte lip exfoliator and the elf version definitely works better. smells SO good and tastes just as good. I'm very very dry and this is the only way I can get soft lips. love it.

This lip exfoliator does leave my lips super smooth which is awesome. But it does break quite easily. After a few a uses the stick breaks and then you're stuck applying it with your fingers.

on 9/25/2013 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another rave for this! Gentle on the lips, but does its job. I find it especially helpful to put on a moisturizing balm right after using.

on 9/24/2013 8:32:00 PM

AMAZING. Smells great, tastes great, scrubs away dead skin mess free, leaves lips moisturized! Just decided I need to buy all my girlfriends some of this for christmas. Great value for such a low price. I love it.

on 9/24/2013 8:28:00 PM

Really love this stuff. My lips have never been so soft! My only complaints are the lipstick part fell out of the packaging after only a few uses and the lip balm disappears quickly from the stick. I'm literally using the sides of it right to get some of the balm on my lips!

on 9/23/2013 7:36:00 AM

This stuffs great! It works wayyyy more effectively than scrubs in a pot. It's also mess free and aha a wonderful taste. I'm usually super picky about what goes on my lips, but I really enjoyed this product. Great for the price as well.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Absolutely perfect! I have been looking for a stick form of lip scrub ever since Bath and Body Works came out with their two-ended lipstick/lip scrub bullet MANY years ago (and then stopped making it). No lip exfoliator I've used since then has compared until today when I found this stick by elf. Just yesterday I asked an employee at Ulta if she knew of ANY lip scrub that came in a stick form, not a pot or squeeze tube. She said she didn't know of any, but she recommended the Bliss lip scrub, even though it comes in a pot. At $18, I couldn't consider it, especially to be in a messy container, so I left and looked up Bliss reviews on their website. Someone said they used Bliss at night and an Elf exfoliator during the day; since I didn't even know Elf made one, I checked for it at Target today. I was FREAKING OUT EXCITED to see that it comes in a lipstick form (no messy fingers and or squeeze tubes to ooze in a purse) and it only costs three bucks!! I feel like going back and buying five more, just to be safe in case this ever goes away. It feels/smells/tastes exactly like the old Bath and Body Works lip scrub, and give my lips such a smooth and baby soft feel. I absolutely adore it, will purchase it for as long as it is available, and would recommend this to absolutely anyone who has a mouth :) HG PRODUCT ALL THE WAY!

Popular Lip Treatments