April 16, 2014 | 2079 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by ezsand007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I took this BB cream on vacation with me last weekend & I loved it. I have combination/oily skin. More oily in summer, I used this over my sunscreen for added protection while at the beach & it didn't feel heavy/greasy. For reference, I'm NC 35-37 & used medium/deep. This blended perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Thrillmore1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm enjoying this BB cream way more than I thought I would. With summer coming up, I was looking for something a little lighter on the skin yet something that offered good coverage. This turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. Coverage was surprisingly good considering it is more or less a glorified tinted moisturizer. I apply this with my fingers all over my face then follow up with powder and I do find I get a decent amount of wear out of this. I do have to touch up during my work day but one quick blot of powder at lunch usually does the trick. If you get the odd blemish like me, you will have to use concealer as this doesn't cover red spots. It moreso just evens out the skin but I have no problem dotting on a little concealer where needed. I do wish this came in a pump container if only for the fact that this stuff is so runny! I hold the package upside down while opening and slowly tilt it into my palm but even then I tend to get too much product. I also don't find this particularly moisturizing but I don't have a problem swiping on some moisturizer before putting this on if need be. All in all, this is a great product. Wonderful for hotter weather and I am even looking forward to trying this come winter when my skin tends to be a bit drier. I think this will be perfect for the colder weather as well. Definetly a must try for oily skinned gals.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by ninawaddell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a little gem! I absolutely love this product.

I decided to start using a BB cream after I began wearing make-up more regularly and found that foundation was making my skin very angry - a great decision indeed! I tried a few of the other drugstore brands first (L'Oreal, Maybelline...), and they felt too heavy and cloggy, and then I stumbled across this one and thought I'd give it a go. It was so much better than the ones I'd tried previously.

It's very lightweight, and lasts a considerable amount of time considering that. The medium colour is definitely too orange-y, but the light is perfect. It looks too pale when it comes out, but after a few minutes on the skin, it settles perfectly into my skin tone (I have a medium complexion). I really have noticed an improvement in my skin as well. It doesn't cure break outs or anything, but it does seem to uplift the overall complexion of my skin and make it radiate more.

Only complaint is the bottle, it's quite runny and the shape of the bottle makes it come out too fast and I always end up with more than I need! Quite podantic, other than that, great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sbiringer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this today after trying a sample I got in the mail over the weekend. I like it much better than the original they came out with a year or so ago. I've only had to blot my skin once so far and I've had it on for 6hrs so far. My skin wasn't too oily, but I had a dewy glow. I would repurchase this and you do get a lot for your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by mimi82

I really like this! I tried the first BB cream from garnier and really hated it (so greasy and orange) but I'm so glad I tried this one. It evens out my skin but doesn't look like I'm wearing too much makeup. It looks and feels fresh! Luckily fair is pretty good colour for me and doesn't look ruddy and orange like the original. It pours out of the tube so have to be careful when you open it. I use my fingers to apply but have to be careful not to get it too close to my eyes or they water a bit. Still use a moisturizer. No break outs or irritation so far!... Wear it everyday and would defo repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by sparkleandshine85

I love this BB cream. I tried the original one first but it left me looking shiny so after a few tries, it was relegated to the back of my drawer. When I saw an oil free one, I had to try it and I'm so glad I did. It is very runny but I put it on the back of my hand ready to 'blob' onto my face and then blend with a beauty blender. The coverage is excellent but allows you to see your own skin still, and I haven't suffered any breakouts (at least none I would blame this for) I usually take this on holiday for when I want good coverage but for a light feel on my face. I will definitely be buying it again when this tube is finished!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Lanaconrad

I use this BB cream on a daily basis and foundation for special occasions and I absolutely love it. My T zone tends to get oily and my cheeks tend to look dry. It gives my face a luminous glow and covers any redness. But I still use a moisturizer before putting on my bb cream. It's a reasonable price for a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by EmJay31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wasn't expecting too much from this product, but it took me by surprise. I started using it a couple months ago, and gradually have been using it more and more, to the point where I wear it most days - it's great for just going to uni. The biggest pro for me is that it doesn't break me out (maybe it is a 'Miracle' skin perfector...). It provides decent (light) coverage, which evens out my skin-tone. I usually use concealer and a light dusting of powder to cover up any break outs and/or dark circles, as well as stopping my face from getting too oily. I was wary of how fluid it was when I first started using it, but now I love that it feels so light on the skin - I barely feel like I'm wearing make up. I find I only need to use a small Australian 5c piece amount to adequately cover my face.

Now for the cons - the first is that the colour (Light) is a tad too dark for my skin, so using powder also helps to lighten it a bit.

I also find that it's not moisturising enough to use on its own, so I generally use my Olay moisturising lotion underneath.

I will definitely buy this again - I'll probably try a couple other BB creams, but I've learnt that when I find something that works and doesn't break me out, I need to hang on to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

This is a great bb cream for oily skin, it has a nice light breathable application and it has a nice matte finish. For the price this is a fantastic recommended buy

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Mkl2008

I bought the original bb cream and thought it was a little greasy and I didn't love the way my skin felt or looked after I had worn it for a day, so I bought the oil free version. It made me break out pretty badly which was disappointing. My skin does not react well to drugstore products (my bank account doesn't love it) but I had high hopes for this because the price is great. If you are worried about breaking out I wouldn't risk it. Try something from sephora that you can get a sample of and see how your skin does.