July 30, 2014 | 2135 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by lilyotvalley21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because its the only reasonably priced BB cream for oily skin that I could find. My skin is very oily, it does an ok job, I don't have oily running off my face by the end of the day more of a sheen of oil. However if i put on a primer, and then powder for oily skin this stuff last all day, and still looks great!

I will say the color is orange and hard to blend in, i have been blending it with an asian BB cream to better match my skin color, or i will put this on my nose and cheek area, and then foundation that matches my skin on my jaw line etc.

This product is very runny. It could use some improvements! but like i said the only bb cream for oily skin that was reasonably priced.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Harnetto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I made my friend try this first, so when she bought it I put it on her. I thought that It would be terrible as she has lots of freckles but this didn't make her look ashy at all! It blended great and I just used my fingers. It gives a very natural glow to the skin. On some people it can look orange but in general it was great. I recommend this for anyone who is new to make-up or is looking for a cheap, awesome BB cream that doesn't go cakey. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by cutejuju1001

I have combination skin and i love this bb cream, it does what it claims , it controls my oil and has great non cakey coverage! It is very easy to blend , i use my beauty blender and sometimes my finger , it also does great at brightening!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by katefshr94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall its a good product. I tend to get oily skin especially in the summer, and I found that this BB cream definitely helps with the oil. After a few minutes of putting it on it feels super light and your skin feels so smooth. I apply a pressed translucent powder overtop of it after a couple minutes of putting it on. Before I got this product I had the original BB cream by Garnier which made my skin get really oily, and this one helps control the oil much better. The thing that I really dislike about this product its the packaging. Its a tube with a twist off top, and since its a runny consistency it tends to be a little messy around the top and cap. Other than that I recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by jadyxo

This is a really good bb cream. Great coverage, natural finish, and a lot of oil control. A little goes a long way and you get a lot of product in the tube! Cons are that there arent a lot of shades and it looks HORRIBLE in flash photography.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by kristifisher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

pros: decent coverage, provides a little oil control, price is reasonable.
cons: its SO runny!!! I keep the tube stored cap side up and it STILL manages to ooze out all over the top of the tube! and its slightly too orange for me, but mixed with a squirt of MAC strobe cream its just right.
Probably one of the better US drugstore BB creams though!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by AriC

I absolutely love this BB Cream!! At first i tried using foundation but it felt too thick, so i switched to this product. I didn't expect for this cream to cover so much, I have acne prone skin, so my face is covered in pink bumps :( But with the garnier BB Cream all the pink seemed to Vanish. I also have acne marks as well as acne scars, but unfortunately this product didn't cover them completely. Overall I am content with the Garnier BB Cream and will definitely be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by flomgz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I don´t like it, it´s too dark for my skin and gets dry quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Anonnone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This oil-control version is great for my fair, pink/neutral, oily skin. Major change from the original. I just got it this morning and the shine control is about equivalent to Dr. Brandt BB Matte, which is the best I've tried. The coverage is good in that it blurs well. The fair is very pink, though, which is great for me, but if you have strong yellow undertones this might not be great for you. Overall I really like it and it's much less expensive than what I usually use, and it does seem to lessen the usual shine I get from BB/CC creams so far.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by lucycoogancakes

I suffer with a shiny t zone so I am constantly on the look out for product that will sort out the problem once and for all (as opposed to regular blotting /powdering). I found this product very disappointing. The packaging is slimline and on first glance it looks fine but as soon as i unscrewed the lid the product erupted out the top and dripped down the sides. It was very runny but a good match for my skin colour so I applied it to my t zone. I applied it at 10.30am and by 2pm my nose etc was as shiny as it would be normally and I also felt that it made me slightly itchy??! This did absolutely nothing for my oily t zone and for that reason alone I will not be buying this product in the future