October 2, 2014 | 1337 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by KelsySJ

This is my first experience with BB cream and I have to say I'm impressed. Great coverage - only have to use concealer on the odd stubborn blemish. Lasts ALL day. Packaging needs work though - so messy! Would do better with a pump mechanism.

Update on my last review: As so often happens, my skin has changed since I started using this product. My skin is a bit drier than it used to be, and I find that the cream now really accentuates any fine lines or wrinkles. My advice: This is a fantastic product if your skin is oily, but for combination or dry skin, DEFINITELY go for the regular formula. It's a bit thicker and smooths out some of the lines better.

That said, I still use this product to mix with sunscreen. It doesn't come with SPF, which is a shame, but I've had great success mixing it with my own sunscreen, roughly 1:1. Should work with any sunscreen, but I love Neutrogena Ultra Sheer dry-touch sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by MadHungarian

UPDATE: after a week or so, i broke out with bumps under my skin. I stopped breaking out as soon as I stopped using this product. I am having a hard time getting rid of the bumps because they are not close to the surface. So mad that cosmetic companies think it's okay to put out products that don't behave as marketed.

I love how this makes my skin look. Very natural and smooth. No shine. The consistency is thin so I never turn the tube upside down, I squeeze a small amount on to my fingers, rub them together real well and then pat all over my face. Good without powder for weekend. I use revlon nearly naked powder brushed on lightly over it for work. No zits and my pores look great. I have oily skin, for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by violet999abc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product in the light shade in winter when my skin is quite pale. It's a very good match and blends very well. Fairly good coverage that is great when doing a very quick every day make up. Just makes your skin look natural and glowy, without greasiness.

It's almost undetectable, with good natural coverage and feels very fresh, clean and dewy on the skin even at the end of the day.

In the summer I blend this shade with the medium to give me the correct shade for my skin as I find the medium shade quite orange, even with tanned skin.

Lovely product, more shades would be fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

Best for my oily skin! I love it! I used it underneath my foundations sometimes.. Or i used it with a drop foundation for a light coverage.. I does mattify me.. The only bb cream that i use..
Cons:
packaging
Runny
Color range

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by sonya012

This is the only drugstore bb cream that I have found to work for my combo oily skin! I had tried the original formula and hated it... It did nothing for me. This, however, is great! It goes in smoothly and covers most of my acne scars (which I have a lot of). On warmer days, ill set it with a powder and I'm good to go. The only thing I dislike about this product is the packaging. It's a runny formula and can get messy. What works for me is to pour a bit of the bb cream into a sample jar (like one of the sample containers from Sephora) and work out of there.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by snootfrack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the matte finish of this one (as opposed to the original) but unfortunately it has a tendency to oxidise on me and turn a very unflattering shade of orange :( the packaging is not great either - the product is so runny that it tends to spill out of the opening of the tube if stored upright. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by butrfli21now

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this BB cream hoping for an alternative to a heavy foundation but a little more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. I have combination skinand no matter how much moisturizer or exfoliating I do, This product brings out all of my dry patches. The color is way to dark for my fair skin and has a tendency to make me look orange. I wouldn't definitely not recommend this product if you are fair skinned!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by blegeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

having never used a BB cream before, I decided to try one out since I wanted a lighter alternative to foundation for summer. I decided on this one and I'm so happy I did! I'm definitely satisfied with it and I'm not even sure I'll be going back to foundation when it gets colder out.
It has better coverage than I had expected, I do think it leaves my face a bit shiny though, which it obviously isn't supposed to be doing, but with a bit of powder on top, that's all solved.

I don't find it to be sticking to dry patches though (and I usually have a lot of those), as many previous reviewers have said.

I was super satisfied with the price, as it was only about 10$ here.
the packaging is not fantastic though, you have to have it lying down, otherwise it will leak.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by aferrar1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this BB cream last week after hearing some raves about it on YouTube. For reference - I'm oily in my tzone and NW20.

The lightest color looks too dark for me; I almost passed from seeing the swatch. But since it's summer, I think it will be okay for a while.

I have to say I am so impressed with the coverage of this! I have tried this over Smashbox Photo Finish Light, over my Cerave AM moisturizer and on its own. It has performed (so far) the best on its own, but I really hate under-moisturizing my face, so I'm going to keep playing around with it.

Like I said, the coverage is really wonderful for a BB cream. The finish is also WONDERFUL! Most other BB creams Iive tried are so dewy, I end up powdering them all over to achieve less dewiness (as an oily skinned person, I do fine in the dewy department already). When I apply this one my face has this amazing finish - not overly matte or powdery, but not wet/dewy. I love it!

I don't think it's truly "all day shine free" like the package says. But I'm starting to realize there is no such product and I should just buy a truckload of blotting papers and give up the search!

P.S. It is super super runny, be careful when you open it! I store mine upside down and carefully pour it into my fingers when I apply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by phuongxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely oily skin and i get oily after about one and a half hours of applying any makeup to my face. This product alone without any base does keep my skin matte for about 2 hours which is amazing! This bb cream does oxidise and change it's colour after about 1 hour but i find that this bb cream looks better the longer i wear it.

If you want a natural finish, applying it with your hands is best and you can go in with a second layer for more coverage and it doesnt look cakey (concentrating it in areas where you need it most and spreading it into your non troublesome areas will make it look most natural). Using a brush with one coat will give you more coverage than with one coat with fingers, but going in with a second coat with a brush could look cakey so i dont recommend using a brush with two coats.

This bb DOES cling to dry patches, especially around my nose and chin so make sure your skin is moisturised and exfoliated well.

I live in Australia and i would have liked it better if it was only $10, i got mine for $15.

The formula is very liquidy and i find that a little goes a long way. I have a yellow undertone so this works out well! Make sure you shake the bottle up though so the formula could work to its best.