July 29, 2014 | 1940 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Wake Me Up

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by annaharries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this product! i love that it has a pump too. it gives good coverage and it hides most of my under eye circles and blemishes. it's not oily at all so good for oily skin. im not a fan of the little sparkle/glitters in it but this product is VERY blendable. i have fair skin and the colour i got was in True Ivory, little dark but it's great! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Noveltyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely foundation. It gives a nice satin finish, and is perfect for my slightly dry skin. It blends like a dream, and it doesn't look cakey unless you put too many layers on. It's more of medium coverage foundation - which is what I was looking for. It hides your flaws, but lets your natural skin still show underneath to give it natural finish.

When you test it out on your hand it seems really shimmey, but when you apply it on your face it turns a lot more matte though.

It has a pump. Thank god.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by LynnieK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot say enough about this product, it is amazing! For a long time I have been a loyal Estée Lauder Double Wear user. I need the coverage for redness and love the lasting quality. I went on maternity leave a month ago and thought, why am I spending so much on foundation when I'm just at home most days. I had read good things about this foundation on a few beauty blogs and at such a great price, thought I'd give it a try.

The coverage is quite comparable to Double Wear's. not quite as good but the best I've seen from a drugstore foundation. The finish is more radiant which I really like as I have dry skin. It also sets beautifully without any powder (I have been using Urban Decay's Dew Me spray over top).

The price, packaging, product, everything about it is really good. I have no complaints at all. I love this foundation and will likely repurchase this before my Double Wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by prettymar

First off I have to disagree with some reviews when they say that it is "sparkly".... ummm it isn't AT ALL... with that being said it is definitely a VERY nice foundation for the price. Doesn't break me out, Doesn't;t look cakey, and blends very nicely.
Would repurchase especially given that price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My HG foundation. It's perfect on my skin, and I love that it has a tiny bit of shimmer in it. Appropriately discrete, you don't wanna look too glittery.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I like the feel and coverage (medium) of this foundation, that it doesn't look cakey and that it lasts well through the day.
However 2 major issues with this make me give it a 3 rating.
First, colour selection! I am an NC15 - so, pale but not THE palest person out there, and bought this in their lightest shade 100 Ivory. It is too dark for me! I bought this last summer when it was fine because I was a bit darker, but I'm not able to use this other times of year. I wanted to use it again a couple of weeks ago, thinking it's fine I'll just blend it down my neck as well - which brings me onto my
second issue: Sparkles in the foundation!
When just applied on the face, the sparkles aren't that obvious. You can still see them if you pay attention, but you're not gonna look like a glitter ball. However, when I applied this down my neck as well, the sparkles on that area were so noticeable! I don't know if it's because it's a flatter area compared to your face or what, but even my boyfriend noticed and went "why is there glitter on your neck?!"
The shimmer also transferred onto my hands from touching the areas through the day. And you know how shimmer is hard to get rid of/ wash off...
So sadly I will have to use this in the summer only, which here in the UK is only about 3 weeks a year. *sigh*
But for you darker skins out there (NC20 and above should be fine) and that don't mind the sparkle, it is a good choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:21:00 AM More reviews by SummerLlili

i love this product alot ! it has buildable coverage and does not need to be re applied again throughout the day! x this is a really affordable,good quality product x

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is really sparkly. I found that if I applied with a stippling brush the sparkle was a lot more subtle. Just me maybe. It's perfect shade for me. The coverage is great. I do get a pretty oily t zone and this definitely needs to be set. You can't beat the price. It's got a nice pump and a great smell :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by SIBASAN

I normally stick with higher end foundations like Mac, Laura Mercier, Nars, Dior, and Bobbi Brown. But after I watched a review from Tanya burr calling it one of her best drugstore/high street favourites I had to try this. I love the coverage of this product about a medium coverage but can become full if you layer it. I partner up this product with my Laura mercier translucent loose powder and I barely need to blot during the day. Will for sure rebuy this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this when it was on offer in boots for £6.99(?), I'd seen quite a lot of positive reviews and I thought I'd have a look to see what the hype was about. I really like the smell of this foundation, it's really fresh which adds to the whole "wake me up" idea of it (in my opinion). I feel this is a medium coverage and is really great for my dry skin because it gives it a healthy glow - it's really long lasting on my skin too. I have noticed the little glittery particles in the foundation, but it's not noticeable unless you really look hard. The glass bottle really makes this foundation feel luxurious too, although I feel if they were going to splash out on a glass bottle they could have made the packaging a little more chic. Up until I purchased this healthy mix was my favourite foundation, and although I still love it because this is a little cheaper I think I'd repurchase this over healthy mix.