August 2, 2014 | 1622 users online

BB Cream - Smashbox - Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by dpmsll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: NC30, ELDW 'Tawny'

I bought this bb cream in light. I actually like this product..days when i need more coverage i put this under my foundation. With one layer of this it conceals my blemishes pretty damn good. It makes my skin look really dewy even under my full coverage foundation. It makes my skin really supple and soft. I really like this product. This is my first bb cream I've ever tried. Some say its not and its more like a tinted moisturizer. Whatever it is... i like. It is really quite expensive..at $39.00. I ELDW foundation retails for $36.00. Conceals my red acne spots real good! i would definitely repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by LTETobago

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So someone raved about this on YT as being better thatn the Maybelline BB cream. She stated that it was more like a foundation and gave a matte finish. My opinion is it does give a matte finish but if I wanted a foundation I would buy one. Although this cream does look great when it goes on, I found that it did not last all day. It probably lasted about 5 hours used with my MSFN. I didnt expect it either. I looked at my face throughout the day and I looked like I just woke up. Thank goodness I just got a free Sample and did not buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by sweetteaxo

This bb cream has to be one of the best ones I've ever tried! For those reading this remember bb cream isn't meant to give you full-on coverage but to provide skin benefits and give you that 'natural' look anywhere!

The formula is thick and 'balm-like', its very smooth and easy to blend.

It moisturises, primes, perfects, protects and controls oil, it has SPF 35 and a variety of basic colours to choose from.

It does controls my oil, hasn't broke me out (its non-acnegenic), no fragrance and dermatologist tested.

Remember bb creams are AMAZING for girls who have decent skin, want light weight feel, little coverage but more of skin benefits and just a on the go look.

THIS IS HEAVEN IN A BOTTLE!

It works well for me and a little goes a long way, a size of a pea is all you need! Use your foundation brush, then blend with fingers for a seamless look!

The packaging is alright, not cute but professional and classy looking. It'll be a lot more better if it had a little tube so its very precise when it comes out.

But I do recommend it and remember its a bb cream NOT a foundation.

Hope this was helpful! Xox

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by deanna424

The coverage wasn't quite good enough for me- I could still see red spots. Also it felt a little dry in some areas. I had to mix 2 colors to get a shade that matched my skin well. It didn't seem worth purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by OhRandi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this.. By itself, it settled in under my eyes and in my laugh lines. It felt thick on my face, but didn't offer a lot of coverage for how thick it felt. BUT, with primer underneath and setting powder on top, I actually really liked it and it held up amazingly well in this scorching weather we had this summer. I was quite surprised. My skin is so dry, that it over oils itself. This cream seemed unphased by my excess oil, as it showed up on a blotting sheet that I used out of curiousity but my face never looked shiny. I honestly thought I'd have no oil on the sheet. It was well hidden. And for that, I will keep it in my makeup bag, maybe for emergencies or in a pinch. Probably won't buy again, unless I have the cash to throw around.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by wildcat87

I LOVE this product. It's really easy to use, it blends well, and it stays put. It photograph really well too, because my skin/make-up look 150% better when I use it. Humidity is brutal in my area and it stayed put through my sweatfest. It's very natural looking and putting this on with some tinted lip balm is my favorite look. I honestly don't see a big difference from my skin in person when I initially put it on though, but as the day goes on I think something about body heat makes it blend better or something. It doesn't provide full coverage, so please don't expect a miracle cream. I have pretty good skin (only one or two cystic acne hormonal breakouts), but the few discoloration spots I have aren't completely masked...just slightly less noticeable. But I like how light-feeling it is compared to other foundations. I wish it came in more colors because I think I'm a bit more yellow that the light-medium shade is, but it works well enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 8:51:00 AM More reviews by koen0126

This is my first try with a BB cream. I went to sephora after researching a bunch of the brands on this site and others and tried a bunch of them on the back of my hand. Most of them were way too light and I don't consider myself super tan or anything. I liked that smashbox offered their BB creams in multiple shades so when I lose color in the winter I can go lighter. I have actually seen improvement in my skin since first using this product a week or two ago. I recomend this to everyone I meet!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by xoxomakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Meh, nothing special. Pretty average and comparable to other brands. Promises to do so much, however on my skin it acted like a typical TM.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 6:59:00 AM More reviews by suchaclassylady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does what it says. It blends well with my skin. It gives a good amount of coverage...but it's so darn expensive for what you get. You don't have to use a lot of this stuff. A drop of cream and apply with a stippling brush gives enough coverage for me. I do have to touch up especially noticeable blemishes with concealer. I would buy it again, but I'll keep an eye out for dups.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Ardybobardy

Great for those days when you just have to nip down to the shop, but don't want to look like the walking dead. I mostly use this atop a primer and below my foundation, your skin will look flawless. The 'light' is perfect me. This BB cream is a staple in my routine, and great for midday touch ups.