Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight In Paris 01

4.6

ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, PARAFFIN, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 10/15/2012 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Who thought that I would find my HG liner for under 4$! I have tried all the big brands, bobbi brown, mac, stila, BE and MUFE. They all transfered on to my eyelid! they all smudged!

I picked this up at ulta on a whim and it has been amazing! the texure and pigment is great and so far been using it for a few days and no transfer. At around 3$ why not give it a shot? the liquid liner is also very good.

on 10/14/2012 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have 2 essence gel eyeliner, london baby and midnight in paris. love love LOVE both of the shade! the color are so intense, and long last on my eyelid. def will buy it again!

on 10/12/2012 4:31:00 PM

I bought this after I had good comments from a lady who was buying some stuff from Essence in the shop. I spent around 4 $ for a gel liner and it is perfect! It's creamy and goes all day without getting transferred on my eye lids(and I have oily eye lids).I have the one in black and I am quite impressed by the quality! The texture is quite similar to shimmer strip gel liners by Physicians Formula, and way better than many gel liners I've tried. Definitely recomended

on 10/12/2012 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this product so much! I have oily lids and most liners start smudging just a short time afer application. This lasts really long and it is really good for the low price!
The only bad thing about this is that it is really really hard to remove.

on 10/2/2012 11:19:00 AM

I have this in black.
I tighline my eyes everyday.. and occasionally line it too.
This is an excellent product, and for the price, too good to miss.
The only problem i had with this was that my eyes burn for a minute or so after putting this.. it doesnt last, but i prefer not to have that feeling.
I have used maybelline, mac and bb.. and the consistency of this is more gel like. I need just one dip to do both eyes.
For the price, i def will be purchasing again.. pity they dont have more colors.

on 10/2/2012 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in London Baby because I wanted something that is not black but still quite wearable for everyday and I still have my Heavy Rotation black gel liner which is my HG liner. It is a dark charcoal taupe with micro shimmers in it which makes it really pretty and extremely wearable for daily usage without making it boring. The shimmers create a multidimensional look which makes it less flat unlike the boring black that I can get bored at times.

This has an amazing consistency for a gel liner that is SO CHEAP! It's creamy and glides on smoothly with amazing color payoff. I have never tried the Maybelline gel liner that everyone raves about but I prefer a soft creamy consistency for gel liners like my Heavy Rotation liner. THIS, has a pretty similar consistency with the Heavy Rotation gel liner which is a MAJOR plus with me. I use it for days that I want to play up my eyes and look less boring.

It comes in a really huge pot for a gel liner, much bigger than my Heavy Rotation liner and for only a fraction of the price that I paid for my Heavy Rotation liner. I cannot stop raving about this liner because it wears on my lids so well without smudging and totally waterproof. It's very similar to my HG eyeliner in terms of consistency and wearing power so it's close to HG.

Definitely repurchase, in the other shades as well. I really want to give the purple one a try because I absolutely adore purple!

on 9/24/2012 5:25:00 AM

Awesome eyeliner. I use this when i want a winged look and when im going out all night and need my eyeliner to stays put!

this eyeliner stays put and does not smudge! Its not a cream based instead its gel-like and is a dream to work with. Glides on smoothly, effortlessly, is very very black and as stated before STAYS PUT. No smudging, no creasing, NADA!

The thing i hate the most about it is taking this off. I dont have eyemake up remover - i know im lazy.. but i just use nivea, load it on my eyelids, wait for awhile, then i wipe it off with a cotton pad. My normal cleanser just cannot get this off on its own.

other than that, this thing also does not dry out, unlike my other cream based eyeliners. Go essence!

on 9/24/2012 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have monolids and often with eyeliner i find that they tend to crease but with this gel eyeliner, creasing does not occur at all! it lasts for a very long time however I do see some smudging on my lower lash line by the end of the day but it is definitely by HG eyeliner at the moment and one of the best eyeliners i have ever tried!

on 9/24/2012 12:57:00 AM

I have hooded eyes. I have tried every eyeliner! Smashbox, MAC, Stila, L'oreal HIP, they all transferred to my upper lid. This one is the best for me.

My school days last 5-7 hours, this lasts my whole day. If i'm outside a lot, or sweating, it may smudge a little. I don't mind though because it's so affordable!

I would recommend this to anyone who needs an everyday eyeliner. Even if you need a smokey eye, going out, look; Just make sure to set it & let it dry! If you do that, it WILL NOT BUDGE.

on 9/23/2012 11:53:00 PM

I have beyond oily lids, I would have to load on Urban Decay's Primer Potion just to have my Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner stay on without making a black mess on my eyelids.

That was until Essence Gel Eyeliner, this stuff is AMAZING. I get NO smudging and thats without a primer/base. I accidentally fell asleep with it one night, and somehow managed to wake up in the morning with it still looking perfect. Go out and buy this right now! But dont forget to buy an oil based makeup remover...because its definitely a challenge getting it off!

Top Rated Essence Products