Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 12/5/2013 7:09:00 AM

My co-worker recommended this and for the price I had to try it. The mascara is very wet. I really felt it on my lashes as it was drying. You have to be careful not to blink very hard, so forget about it if you sneeze!

on 12/1/2013 8:45:00 PM

bought this based on all the reviews and the only thing good is that its cheap but who cares if its going to end up in the trash. it doesn't hold a curl, so wet and clumpy with smudges.

on 12/1/2013 12:21:00 AM

I really love this mascara! Price is very affordable yet the quality surpasses others with higher prices. The formula is good and it gives slight clump, give my lashes extra length and volume yet not too much, which is great for everyday use. What I really love about this one is in the ease of cleaning. I often got frustrated with waterproof mascaras, which consume time and effort when cleaned.

on 11/27/2013 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this because of the great YouTube reviews. It did not disappoint! Don't worry that it's not water proof, it is not going anywhere! Very black in color. I will absolutely repurchase!

I really like this. I can't remember what I paid for it but if it's cheaper than loreal (which it probably is) I'll stick with this Adds volume and some length. Got goopy on the outside of the tube once but no big deal

UPDATE:dropped a lippie. too goopy, too clumpy.

on 11/26/2013 3:37:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Wow, I'm a mascara whore and really do love this mascara. I tend to go for waterproof mascaras because they hold my curl better but this mascara does a heck of a job at holding my curl! I love the brush and formula.

on 11/25/2013 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite non waterproof mascara. The formula is wet and very black, both traits that I love. Normally I put this on and then brush out with a spoolie before it dries to get a more natural (but still lush and thick) look. No flakes or smears: the formula is very durable and lasting. I have somewhat thick lashes but this preforms beautifully on my mother's very very sparse ones too. Fantastic mascara at an unbeatable price. Highly recommended! Now if they would only come out with a wp version as well :)

on 11/25/2013 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

What a surprise this mascara turned out to be. I have always been so sold on L'Oreal Mascaras that I refused to try any others, but I felt adventurous and this was inexpensive. I picked up color 301 Black. That is the only choice HEB had. This says it is a volumizing mascara but I didn't really get as much volume as expected. What I did get was a wonderful little product that went on without clumping and gave me a million lashes. This did a great job of separating all my lashes and I never knew I had so many. The brush on this is a straight thin brush and it is super easy to get into the tiny corners and it gets all the lashes too. I used 2 coats and this defined every lash and lengthened some too. This is everything I wanted Maybelline Great Lash to be. Budget priced with quality results. I have not had any issues with fallout beneath my eyes or smudging and flaking off. The mascara removes easily with soap and water. I am so excited about finding a new product that works! Jordana is putting out some really fantastic products and not getting a lot of love or attention. Just because it's not $7 don't overlook this little gem. Save your dollars and try this instead.

I absolutely love this mascara! I've tried almost every mascara out there and by far this has been my favorite. The brush is perfect for my lashes and the formula doesn't smell. The price of this product is around $3 which is great! If you don't have this already you definitely need to try it!!

on 11/22/2013 6:07:00 AM

I love this mascara because it doesn't smudge at all. Most mascaras smudge like crazy on me!
I do have a technique I use for my best application. When I take the wand out of the tube, I use a tissue and remove most of he product from the brush. When I apply, I don't have clumping issues. Another coat of mascara is definitely needed for me! Again, I remove the product from the wand but not as much as the first time. The second coat gives me the length and volume I need.
This mascara is very wet! I let smears dry, and they flake off with a brush.
I do wish the wand had more to it but it's a $2.99 buy. I can't be too picky.
I love the tawny lip liner in this brand also.