April 17, 2014 | 1970 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Stippling Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was considering purchasing the MAC stippling brush, but this one was so much less expensive. Its excellent. Hasnt shed a single hair. I really like the design, and store it standing up on my makeup table. Also - its pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by miniroll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried many brushes in the past but this definitely the best brush I have across. I use it for everything, I apply moisturier, tinted moisturiser, foundation, concealer, cream blush, basically whatever needs applying I use it.

It looks great, not like the usual standard brush and I definitely need to buy a few more!

I know many people don't like the size, the surface area of the brush isn't as wide as some of the others but I prefer it so I can use it with concealer and getting into the nooks and crannies.

Deffo a buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Naroud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a big fan of pixiwoo on youtube, Samantha makes applying makeup look so easy and effortless. When she came out with her brushes I was pretty excited about it and bought them right away. All I have to say is putting on moisturizer and foundation with this brush is easy and gives you a great finish. I find my face is smaller than the average person, so I love the size of the brush as well. I find the MAC one to large and cannot get precision work.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by DaniRN16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love! I use a MAC 187 to apply foundation real quick all over and use the Real Techniques to blend around the eyes and nose. You can also use this brush to apply all over and it works beautifully. This is like the MAC 130...short bristles but with more dense fibers IMO. Great brush, has not shed at all, easy to clean, has a flat bottom so it stands up on it's own. Lastly, great brush at a great price. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by TazzyC

I absolutely adore this brush! I'm a suscriber to Pixiwoo on YouTube so was really excited about getting these brushes. I use this brush to apply liquid foundation and it applies it like a dream! I tend to buff in circular motions rather than stipple and it gives a lovely airbrushed finish to my skin. I do find I use slightly more foundation when using this brush but I'm more than prepared to put up with that! I've not had ANY shedding from it and it washes well. I really like the design/colour and the fact that it can stand upright. I have quite a few of the other brushes too and have purchased another one of these as a back up! I would recommend this brush to anyone - I have quite oily skin so I can't say what it would be like on dry skin. I think the price for the quality is excellent and now that they're being sold in Boots in the UK, I know what I'll be spending all my advantage points on!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by vampiressrevenge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this brush to use with my cream blushes. It works very well at applying a small amount of the pigmented product and then blending it out evenly into the skin. When i first got the brush there were two or thee loose hairs, but after washing and multiple uses i have not had any more problems with shedding. The brush is very light, but a little awkward to store in my brush cup due to the shape of the handle. I will update my review when i have had it longer to reflect how well it holds up.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this brush. I had been using MAC 187 for liquid foundation. I like the 187, but it sheds terribly, I was always having to check my face for brush hairs. The RT stippling brush doesn't shed at all and is denser than the 187 with shorter bristles, which IMO makes application easier. I also like that it has a base on it, so you can stand it up. Plus it only costs $10 at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by SoCalNanny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

EDIT (10/28/12)- I still love RT brushes but this one has started shedding like crazy-on my face, while I'm washing it. I have older MAC brushes and elf brushes and wash them all the same. Hope this one was just a bad batch.
I bought this after reading it on several beauty blogs (I also love watching the Pixiwoo sister on youtube) and love it!! The price is fantastic and I use it to apply my Chanel Makeup base/Bronzer and also my cream blushes. I've tried various brushes: MAC, Sonia Kashuk, Chanel, ELF. This RT is def one of my all time faves!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by babyschla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this to help make my Periconne No foundation give better coverage and use less product. It's BRILLIANT. Make sure you use it via the stippling method and dot it Round your face vs rubbing it in. This wi help you achieve a more HD/airbrushed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by cwetzler

And to think I have been applying liquid foundation without this brush all these years! This brush is not only a good buy but it works better than many more expensive brushes I own. I accidentally ran across a youtube video where this brush was featured and am I happy I bought it. $9.99 and looks just as good after washing as before. Plus zero shedding.