October 24, 2014 | 1675 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2004 11:56:00 AM More reviews by lizbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really good conditioner.I bought the sample size at Sallys based on all the great reviews and I'm so glad I did.I got several uses out of the sample size and so far I really love what it does to my hair.It feels really soft and moisturized.I absolutely love the smell of this stuff.To me it almost has a bit of a minty smell.I really like this conditioner and I don't even color my hair,other than an occasional gloss treatment.This is a great product to rotate with my other favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2004 11:29:00 AM More reviews by kittygram

The BEST conditioner on the market. I did not know you could buy it at Sally's; I used it from the Feria haircolor and now I have my hair colored so I don't buy Feria anymore but I found this at a flea market for $1/tube. My hair is dry/colored/over40/almost hopeless - till I tried Redken Extreme Shampoo, then this as a conditioner, and every two weeks either Aphogee or Nexxus Emergencee protein reconstructor treatments. Miracle products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2004 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Cheapchic

I had this on my shopping list when I went to the US, mostly because of the RAVE reviews on MUA. I was not disappointed with this conditioner. My damaged hair always feels soft and healthy after just one use. Not only that, the results stay for almost three shampoos. I will definitely rebuy when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2004 12:22:00 PM More reviews by HotGirl30

Love it. Wonderful stuff.....but...Only complaint is that it's like 7 dollars or so for just 6 ounces. Ouch. Doesn't last very long with long hair like mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2004 2:31:00 PM More reviews by BarrysGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This should come in a bigger size because you will want to use it forever! A great bargain at $6.99 even so because it works so well on my medium textured, curly, long and always frizzy hair. The best I have found for the money next to Redken Extreme (that is the hands-down greatest stuff but costs twice as much).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2004 11:05:00 PM More reviews by jala

I have not found a conditioner in this price range that can match it. It really has improved the texture of my highlighted hair since I started using it on a daily basis.

My only complaint is the tube it is packaged in.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2004 10:51:00 AM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great deep conditioner, really helped my thick coarse hair... Used to be my HG until I stumbled upon the Redken haircare line. I still use it from time to time to spice things up. It's cheap & does the job =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 2:43:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this at Sally's after reading the reviews here. This conditioner is great! It is similar to the Nature's Therapy, but without the horrible apple smell. My hair is shiny and soft, yet not weighed down.I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by archangeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's too bad this stuff isnt' sold separately up in Canada. I LOVE this conditioner. The other conditioners that come with other L'Oreal dyeing kits simply cannot compare. This stuff smells divine and it leaves your hair so soft! It is the best conditioner ever! I only need a little bit so I only use it about 3 times a week, and on other days I use Physique's "Sleek and Straight" conditiner. This conditioner is fabulous!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 12:32:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A fantastic deep conditioner. I use this weekly as well as before and after hair colour. Leaves my hair soft and silky without being weighed down. Super cheap too, at less than $8 per bottle! This will always be in my bathroom cabinet.