September 30, 2014 | 1548 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by AgeJ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this online because Collection 2000 is very scarcely available in Aus, after extensively researching the product and looking at swatches I went for the Fair 1 (the lightest shade).

I was expecting the shade to be lighter than it actually is, mostly to use under my eyes because I'm so pale. The shade I picked has pinkish undertones, which I chose deliberately to brighten up my eye area.

Considering how inexpensive the product it, it has an amazing formulation, and it's so creamy and perfect for using in the under eye area.
I think it could work well for blemishes, but I can't say because I have yellow undertones in my skin and it would look silly if I tried to use it for that purpose.

I think this can work for many skin types, I have very dry skin and it work well for me. If you were oily, you would probably just have to spend some time setting it.

Even though the formulation is amazing, I'm taking points of for the shade selection - it's extremely limited, thankfully it's fine for me being so pale, but anyone above an NC/NW - 30 - 35 couldn't really make this work.

Also as some other people have mentioned, the tube started leaking very quickly after I used it, I don't know how but it happened nonetheless and I'm having to wrap it in a tissue to keep it in my drawer without making a massive mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by robertmugabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not alot that I can say that hasn't already been said. It's a brilliant concealer for an amazing price.

I find this concealer works great for my under eye circles. However I don't think it works that well on blemishes and spots as I think that's more of a cream concealers jobs.

I'm an NC15 - NC20 and I use the 1 for under eye circles and number 2 for any redness of my face and nose.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by recipefordisaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm an NC15-20 leaning towards the 20 and i've tried this concealer in both medium and light, both colours are waaay off on my skin tone. I think fair may suit but i haven't tried it yet so i'm ignoring shade range atm. I may update this review if I ever try it but i really cannot be bothered ordering another one right after i've already just received the shade light having waited two weeks - it's time for a new concealer.

Moving on, this concealer has excellent, excellent coverage and stays really really well. Honestly if I could be bothered trying out the shade fair, I think it might be HG. That being said, i want to try out KA SSE before I order fair. I found this did not enhance my dry spots unlike LM SC, CDP and so many other concealers. I often find that non dry concealers don't last as long so it's a contest between how long it lasts and how crap it looks on the skin. Not so with this concealer!

The reason I'm giving this a 4 instead of a 5 is because sometimes in warmer weather this can separate on your face if you don't powder. This is easily fixed, just blend again and it's perfect. It can also be a little cakey if you're not careful with application.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by BlueLollipop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have so goto buy this again this is my wonder concealer LOVE IT!!! i have hereditary dark circles and this did the trick not too cakey or thin PERFECT!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Kitooo

I would give this product more credit but it cakes horrendously around my eyes where I have bad dark circles from translucent skin. It makes me look really old because of the way it settles in my fine lines. The coverage is okay, it doesn't cover my circles completely but then its a little too yellow for me so I can't put it on heavy. Its okay on marks/blemishes so I might repurchase for this since its cheap but I don't really need concealer for this purpose. It did last a pretty long time though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by EllieeMorrissey

Really really brilliant product. I use this under my eyes, I usually tend to have darkish circles but this covers them really well. It also doesn't crease which is very impressive for a drugstore concealer. Sometimes use it on spots and works well on them too, although I tend to use benefit boiling on spots. My one problem is the shade selection. I am quite pale but not as white as a sheet if you get me. I got this concealer in the shade 2 first and this seemed fine but if you look really closely it is a bit too dark for me. Then I got the shade 1 and this is the perfect shade for under my eyes but I have to use a very small amount to prevent myself looking crazy with my under eyes a differan colour from the rest of face. My ideal shade would be halfway between shades 1 and 2. However, for the price this concealer is top notch, and totally worth the hype. Will repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by hootie2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have had issues with lots of products not lasting on my skin. This disappears on me quickly. I have light and its a good color match for nw/nc 15. Too bad my skin eats it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by dtormon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I love this concealer! It's creamy but not too thick. It covers really well and does last a good while. I also use it as a corrector for my undereyes (the shade I bought is not light enough for an undereye concealer). It's also inexpensive. Glad I bought two while I was in Ireland because you can't get this in America!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ajohnta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this concealer, it covers so well and still remains natural - and for the price you simply can't beat it!! I have repurchased this a few times already, over my previous high end concealers - thats how much I like this product. Reccommend!

***HERE'S A TIP TO STOP THE WRITING RUBBING OFF***
- as soon as you get it, coat the tube in a thin layer of clear nail varnish and viola!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jdanskin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer, but for spots and redness, not for under eye circles. It is creamy and sinks in well and matches my very fair skin well. It stays put but is easy to top up if needs be. The packaging is okay but the ink on the bottle on mine has completely gone! This is fine now, but at first I was finding black ink all over my hands which was less than amazing. However, for the quality of this affordable concealer it's a small price to pay. I will buy this over and over.