July 28, 2014 | 2050 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Yeppers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product but it seems to break me out alot. I think using cyclops (a ingredient) is not a good idea for it is known to be a irritant. Now I have acne scars and hyper-pigmentation on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by GagasKesha

This is a great concealer, covers blemishes redness and dark circles really well, i use the lightest shade 1-fair and that suits my skin near perfect there colour range is quite small though, theres only like 4 shades but luckily shade1 is just right and i am super pale, the only real problem is, that it tends to oxodise through out the day which is quite annoying but still it covers flaws really well so yeah i use it everyday and normally it lasts about 1 month which isnt to bad bearing in mind its only 4.49 in superdrug so yeah but overall it is a pretty good concealer :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Noorie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't see any difference when applied.. plus they haven't got a good colour range.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by BlueTutu

Its a brilliant concealer. I use it on blemishes only, not under the eye. I put it on the back off my hand and apply with a Mac 217 and find it easy to blend. Not a great colour range but its so cheap I bought the 2 lightest colours and mix to get my shade (which is handy, when I wear fake tan I just the darker shade). I've repurchased twice.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by AppleBlossom012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Inexpensive concealer? Does exactly what it says it will? You have solved any skin problems with this product. It is inexpensive (though not as easily available for US buyers- check Ebay)! Lasts extremely well without sliding off or caking. It does not look orangery or too dark on my fair skin. The tiniest amount does the trick and it works perfectly on dark spots, acne, redness, and under the eyes (just use very little). I also tried this on my mom who has darker skin, sun spots, and dryness. It still worked perfectly! I will never buy a different concealer again. Note to all US drugstores...please bring this product overseas!!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this concealer. It is just as good as MAC concealer (tube or the wand ones) It stays on and covers well. It does not cover as well as Becca but the texture is different. I find I reach this more than Becca one because I find it easier to use and I dont have to use brushes to apply it. Also this stays on better too. I definitely would not waste my money on high end concealers after trying this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Believe the hype! I am still trying to get my head around this 4 concealer being way better than any I have ever used, but its true. I use the Fair shade, which is a fantastic match for my pale skin. My previous concealer by MAC was a touch too dark, and that was NC15. The formula is amazing. I use it on spots, dark patches and around my nostrils, an area that gets red. Usually when applying concealer it can look cakey or dry, but not so with this one. It doesnt settle in pores, it doesnt cling to any dry patches, it just glides on and covers as needed and stays put brilliantly. The formula is neither too runny nor too thick, its just right for blending easily. A fantastic find.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by yessisbfc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I usually buy MAC Pro Longwear concealer but since discovering this concealer, I only use that on occasion. Usually when I'm going on a night out and like to feel that I've used expensive make up.

This concealer does a great job and I love my MAC concealer but really cannot see a difference in the two. This is much cheaper and does a great job too. The coverage is good and I have really dark circles. It covers up spots and blemishes well and doesn't leave that drying look some concealers do around the area. I would recommend this to anyone. If I could give this 100 lippies then I would!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by avi17

If you haven't tried this yet- what are you waiting for! Having slightly oily skin I sometimes struggle to find face products that really do stay on as long as they claim. I would sleep with this thing! The packaging is not the best but it last ages as I only use it on the odd spot here and there. It provides excellent coverage for someone my age and is so natural on the skin I look flawless. The price is very reasonable but it has gone up over the past few years after gaining popularity I must say! either way it is definitely worth a try

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This concealer has very good coverage considering I have pimples all over my face! It's almost like wearing foundation! So when I wore this and then my foundation/powder on top, my skin looked flawless!! And I've never had that before! The only downside to this is that I got a shade too light and whenever I use it, it makes me look like I'm gonna be sick any second because it's really pale!! But my foundation gives me a bit more colour. This concealer is a very good price too at 4 so ou can't really go wrong with this product!