Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Covers everything up I have like 5 empty bottles of these at home - yep you guessed it I'm a teenager. I feel like the collection lasting perfection foundation is probably exactly the same formula as this so you want a bigger version just buy the foundation. :)

on 3/26/2013 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is the best concealer I've ever tried! Never got on with concealers in this packaging or formula before so I did not think I would like this. It is so easy to apply, I find it has a nicer long lasting finish if you pat it on with your fingers rather than a brush. It lasts all day this way without powder and brightens and covers all blemishes and eye circles perfectly. Great for oily skin as it dries matte and doesn't slide off. Can't rate it enough!

on 3/22/2013 7:22:00 PM

This is an excellent concealer. I often get break outs on my chin and have used oil-based concealers and cream concealers but nothing has the staying power of this bad boy. Seriously stays on all day and illuminates underneath my eyes perfectly. Love it! So cheap too! Will definitely be my staple concealer from now on :)

on 3/22/2013 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have the most awful dark circles due to long term illness and this is the best under eye concealer I have found to date. It covers evenly and doesn't crease for a long time. I have very pale skin and the lightest shade of this concealer matches perfectly. Amazing value for money.

on 3/18/2013 8:58:00 AM

Love this concealer.
I like a full coverage concealer on my chin especially and this covers up soooo well. It has gone up in price recently but its still less than 5 so I can't really complain.
They have a good range of colours(I wear medium 3) and there is at least 5 different shades, or you can mix two together to get your perfect shade.
The one thing I hate it the packaging. The lettering on the packaging rubs off so easily, which does my head in!
But the actual product itself is perfect if you want a full coverage concealer

on 3/16/2013 10:07:00 AM

Bought and used for the first time today. Not loving it unfortunately :( its too thick and feels cakey under the eyes. I've only applied with a brush so far so maybe using fingers to warm it might work better....

on 3/12/2013 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I thought I'd try this concealer after hearing so much about it in the blogging world, and also because I'd run out of my trusty Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. I think the price and general hype around it drew me to buy the product - at 2.99, what have I got to lose?

Unfortunately, I find the consistency is far too thick for me. As my skin is incredibly prone to breakouts, I always make a conscious decision not to pile products onto my face and keep everything as light as possible. With this, I found it would not blend at all and once my foundation was on top, I just looked a horrible cake-y mess.

I don't think I'll be buying this product again, as I need a lighter coverage and the line doesn't really cater for my skin tone anyway.

PROS: Hides blemishes reasonably well
Affordable price
Would probably work well with oily skin?

CONS: Thick, cake-y consistency
Lack of variety of shades
Cheap packaging with an unhygenic wand applicator

on 3/11/2013 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I know I've already written a review to this, but I think I was quick to jump to my conclusion. I said it was good, but now I really don't like it.
Firstly, when I bought mine it was broken, which I didn't realise until I opened it. Therefore, it is unbelievably messy and such a chore to deal with.
Also, its called 'Lasting Perfection', but its far from it. It creases under my eyes and looks disgusting over my spots! On my forehead I have a lot of fine spots, so putting this over them accentuated them and made them look bigger and worse!
I wish I could have liked this more as it is so affordable, but it just didn't do it for me.

on 3/10/2013 7:12:00 PM

This is by far my favourite/best concealer I have owned! I think this concealer is amazing, especially for the price you're paying. It covers up dark circles really well and conceals any blemishes that your skin decides to throw at you! I bought this concealer because of the massive hype about it a few months ago over here in the UK, and since then, it has been a staple product in my makeup bag what I carry around with me:) The only down side to this concealer is that it creases under the eyes if you forget to set it with powder, but I mean, what concealer doesn't? Great buy!

on 3/8/2013 10:15:00 AM

Can't say enough fantastic things, after wanting a real makeup revamp I went to different department stores to play with high brand products. I nearly made the plunge to buy Bobbi Browns Creamy Concealer (unsure on price but thinks its just over 20), when a friend told me to just give this little beauty a go. For 4.19 I could afford the risk so went and bought it straight away and WOW I am so glad I did.

It blends beautifully in to my fair skin, I can pat it on to my under eyes and then use my fingers to blend this a little less to get more coverage for my dark circles, similarly for my blemishes. It leaves my face glowing, but flawless. Actually FLAWLESS, which I can't believe after my years of Clinique/Urban Decay and then many a mishap with Miss Sporty concealers (bleurgh!)

My only down side is I hate the applicator, it's like a lip gloss stick and I think its very cheap looking but I suppose it means it's easier to pat on to the skin at a thickness you prefer, it does mean in my eyes though that you have to use your fingers to get it into the skin nicely (which I'm sure some folk with beautiful brushes etc don't appreciate), but for under a fiver this is literally fantastic.

GO BUY IT NOW! X