October 20, 2014 | 893 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Stiinuus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The package is cute, but its so annoying that you cannot use all of the product, since it falls through the holes in the bottom, and you cannot get is out.

It dint make my lips dry, but I didn't really feel that it moisturized them eighter.

The smell is awesome. Its smells like the FOX- candy, and it tastes like it too!

I also like that it has SPF, even tough i would wish it could have been higher protection.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2011 11:59:00 PM More reviews by saban

I like the smell and the fact that it has spf but the formula is different from the other spheres. It's lighter and slicker. Great for applying but it doesn't last long.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by igbok88

I love the smell, and the lip balm itself is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a set of 3 of these for Christmas and bought a 4th flavor on my own. This one is by far my favorite! Super soft, easy to apply, great scent. Couldn't ask for more!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by WednesdayMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

yay! I love this! Not the most moisturizing but my lips aren't dry. I would straight up buy this just for the scent. It's such a true lemon scent omg. yum. It's so easy to apply, and I have this one, the summer fruit one, and the orange tangerine one and this one is the smoothest and creamiest.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Once again I've fallen for gimmicky packaging. The product is a decent lip balm -- feels good going on, smells good and lasts. The only thing I wonder about is how the product is going to "wear down" as I use it -- I'm afraid I'm going to end up with a shape that will make application difficult. The way I'm currently applying it, I think the product will end up flat after awhile. This is one balm you can't stick in your back pocket! It's okay, but I still keep going back to Strawberry or Cherry Chapstick.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by sylvir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first impression of this product was "cute!!!". So I really wanted to love this product. I gave it a fair week of use as I did for all other products, and it did nothing but dry my lips out.

I was only impressed with the SPF 15 (which doesn't seem that uncommon in lip balms nowadays anyway), but not at all with its function. When I applied it for the first time, it would not glide on smoothly like your average lip balm. It felt like there were tiny grainy particles. Huge turn off. I thought heck, if it works, I'm not going to complain.

Well, it didn't. It would sit on my lips like a layer of film that never seemed to absorb. Instead, my lips would feel really irritated, so I would keep biting it, licking it, touching it, and just anything to get rid of the feeling that there's something sitting on my lips.

Tossed it out and will not be purchasing, again. Still searching for a stick alternative of my favorite Blistex's DCT pot, which I'm trying to find an alternative of since I find it really non-hygenic!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by klarababexx

i love this product! it is the only lip balm product i use. i like it much better than chapstick. the packaging is adorable & so unique. the taste is fresh & lively, as the smell is. it runs about $3 at walmart, which is where i purchased mine. this is the first flavor i purchased & i'm just about ready to finish off my first sphere, but i have already purchased my second of this flavor as well as the summer fruit flavor. the only downside to it whatsoever is the fact that it is semi-difficult to find. but i would recommend this product without a doubt. it's my go-to lip product of all time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by swtladyy

This was the first EOS lip balm that I bought. I LOVE it. It smells very refreshing and was great at moisturizing my lips. As long as I resisted the urge to lick my lips, this balm did stay on for a few hours. Packaging is a bit bulky, but it sure is cute. I bought summer fruit after this and I didn't think it was as good this one. So, as soon as my summer fruit one is finished, I will go out and buy this one again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by summerrain1994

I decided to give into the hype and get this in Sweet Mint and Lemon Drop.
I don't think they are worth the hype - and also, the price either.
They do moisturize your lips a bit, but you constantly have to reapply and if you don't, your lips will dry out.
The only great thing about this is the packaging (so cute!) and the scents/flavours. I personally like the scent of the mint a bit better, but the lemon is much smoother and easier to apply.