October 20, 2014 | 1628 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by sukayna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm NC30-35 and use the color Medium/Deep
This is a surprisingly decent product. I have REALLY bad dark circles, and while this does not completely obliterate them, it does provide decent coverage. I can see this working really well on someone with light to moderate circles. This has salmon/peachy undertones so it works well at canceling out some of the brown on my undereyes.
While this does provide decent coverage, there are a few cons with the formula and packaging. The rollerball tends to leak way too much product which interferes with getting a precise application. In addition the formula is a bit too runny/watery for my liking. I feel that if this was a bit thicker, it would have even better coverage.
This has a pleasant scent that doesn't irritate my eyes.
Overall, this was a decent find for a DS concealer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by boxyeongxan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

A fairly good product. It covers my dark circles nicely without being too yellow. Its pigmented but is not very thick in consistency itself, in fact quite watery, it doesn't crease up into my under eye wrinkles as much, which was usually a problem when using concealers for me. It does a little bit, I don't remember having used a concealer in the past that didn't, but I would have to say it doesn't crease up as much as the ones I've used so far. probably because of the watery consistency.
the way you apply onto your skin using the rollerball seems to be a nice packaging idea. It makes it easier for you to control the amount you're putting onto your skin, and you don't seem to waste as much product that way.
It does seem to be pretty pricey seeing that it comes from the drugstore, but it is the one of the best under eye concealer that I've used from the drugstore so far so I guess the price is not completely unreasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 7:07:00 AM More reviews by pcm52311

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my second rollerball of this so it would be a repurchase but I actually swapped for this one. This is a great drugstore concealer for dark circles. It's lighter coverage, non cakey and has good staying power. It really brightens and conceals my circles well. An undereye concealer is one thing that I never go without even on a light or minimal makeup day so I consider this a HG product. (I've been alternating between this and Maybelline dream lumi in radiant.) I think some try this and expect a lot of coverage but it's not really intended to be a heavy duty coverage product IMO. If you're looking for heavy coverage or have severe circles you'd probably be better off looking into another product or going the corrector And concealer route.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by EyrtheGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is actually a repurchase for me. I noticed my dark circles were lighter from using this. For the price this is an excellent product that I will keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love the amount of product you get and the dispenser. Really helps conceal dark circles and it doesn't get cakey. Lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by bloch123

I was searching for a budget buy dark circle concealer and I came across this. I want to say its totally amazing. Works great, its light and smells ok and stays for long. Perfect for the eyes !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by AngelaMarie77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My sister introduced me to this product. I bought it feeling hopeful that I'd like it and I did. It's a light weight formula that blends well. It's good w/ or w/o make-up and actually does brighten your eye area. I think it lasts all day, but it's something you can carry with you and touch up if you're going out after work w/o it looking cakey. I've had mine for months and it shows no signs of running out anytime soon. I don't know if it's the best thing out there, but for the money, it definitely helps conceal dark under-eye circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by trcunning

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A great, easy product, good for no-makeup days. Can settle if too much is used.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by CorrineSays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have trouble with undereye concealers emphasizing wrinkles. This is so thin I can tap it in with my finger & it lightens circles w/o cakiness (cakyness?). I like the cold roller ball but if you spend too much time using it you get too much product. I also have the colorless version so I use it first.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by VampirePrincess320

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so I usually never get dark circles, but when I went on vacation, I have been waking up so early and sleeping so late, so I got really BAD dark under eye circles. When I would wear foundation, it would cover most of it, but I don't use foundation every day, only on special occasions, so I didn't have anything really to cover my dark circles. I went to a supermarket one day and saw this, and I said to myself I totally have to buy this! I've heard so much good things about it, but I just never bought it because I never had a problem with dark under eye circles before. But now since I did, I tried it out and it is AMAZING! It is the best concealer for under eye circles, I love it! The liquid itself is soothing and the coldness impacts more on the problem at hand. I also like the packaging, the roller ball helps really well. (: I like rolling it under my eye, and then patting the concealer to blend it all out. I don't know why, but I just don't like using makeup brushes under my eye a lot, so I just like to use my finger and pat & blend it in. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who has dark under eye circles, its great! (: