September 20, 2014 | 1761 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by ShelbyKnighttt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Product is okay. nothing special

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

I just discovered these gems when I recently went on a trip to the beach and wanted to lighten my load of mu products to take with me. A friend of mine told me how much she loved these and suggested I try them. I am so glad that I did because they are heavenly! The scent of cucumbers is very relaxing and the natural ingredients in these are soothing to my skin. I don't use them to remove my eye makeup, but they do a fantastic job of removing my makeup perfectly. I also bought these in Say Yes to Blueberries and love them as well. These are great for travel or on those days when you are exhausted and want to take your makeup off effortlessly. LOVE these!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Mo986

First night ive used this & it stunggggggg! I didnt think this was normal but i thought it was just me but sooo many people have said the same thing. Well im going to keep trying them out but so far it doesnt look good, i have sensitive skin ... I just hope they dont break me out even more than i already do.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by MysteryButterfly

I thought this product would be gentle because it said 98% natural ingredients or whatever. it stung my under eye...but the rest of my face was fine. doesnt clean that well (you have to work to get your makeup off). i felt like i had makeup on still after using it, so i went over my face with my witch hazel toner. usually the cotton pad with the toner doesnt show much dirt, oil..etc. but when i used it after this cleansing wipe, there was a whole bunch of makeup residue left over. which was disappointing because i really wanted to like this. it has a cucumber perfume-ish scent which i have no probs with but some of you might not like it. edit: 06/06/2012 the eye stinging sensation might be the aloe vera. few weeks ago i found out that i have really bad reactions towards aloe vera. so those of you who have rosacea who are sensitive towards aloe vera should beware.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by sunshine628

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The towelette is not moisturizing enough to remove all make up. Not impressed,won't buy again. I'll stick to my Ponds.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 7:20:00 AM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

These wipes are smaller and thinner than what I'm use to, like the size of handwipes. I feel these aren't moist enough and cloth is kind of scratchy. These didn't moisturize or clean any makeup off. These are great for refreshing face and perhaps body but not for cleansing at all. I did not see a trace of makeup on the towelette boooo.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by pixelprincess

I use these for travel and keep some at friend's places where I am likely to spend the night spontaneously. They are reasonably priced for that though I would not use them on a regular daily basis. They do sting a little, but never leave my face red. They seem to take off my makeup fairly well - even eye makeup (not sure if you're supposed to do that though). I like them and never have to scrub to get anything off. Also, I have oil skin so it's a must that I wash my face before bedtime.
Generally, I hate packaging on these kind of products but the top on these cloths seems to keep them reasonably moist inside even without daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by zanderae

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OK. I don't wear makeup anymore because it's just too dang much trouble and I can get away with not bothering (or so I tell myself). Despite the fact that I'm almost 50, I still have oily skin. I like other products in the YTCarrots line and I like the YTCukes body butter, so I figured I'd give these a try: and I love them. I am often bothered by fragranced products (other than actual fragrance!) but I like the scent of these towelettes. I prefer the scent of these to that of the Dove towelettes and certainly to that of the Burt's Bees product, which I just loathe. These cut the oil off my face quite nicely and I'll buy 'em as long as they make 'em.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by NaomiHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE cucumbers, but this product is god awful.

I wanted to try this product because a lot of the youtube guru raved about this specific wipes.

1) It claims to cleanse off all your makeup in one swipe, but thats not the case, I found my self scrubbing to just remove my tinted moisturizer.

2) The smell is horrendious. but the smell goes away after 30 seconds to one minute.

3) Whenever I use it I feel a burning sensation ( in a bad way )

4) after the 5th time using my face started to get red.

I find using baby wipes to work better than this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE SMELL! OMG I can not use this cause of the smell it makes me sick. I am usually a person that has not issue wit smell but this stinks terrible. The actual wipe is just OK you have to work hard to remove makeup. Will never buy again!