April 17, 2014 | 1696 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by mbquinn33

I have mixed feelings about these. I wanted to like them a lot, but I feel like they are just so so. The first few times I used them, I did notice that they burned my face. No redness but I did feel a burning sensation. Went away pretty quickly. After the first few times, they don't burn anymore and I do like that they aren't drying on my skin at all, but when it comes to removing my eye makeup, I feel like it takes a long time to get everything off, more than with other removers I have used. All in all for a quick cleanse they are great but for removing ALL your makeup, I think there are better products out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by maryannarmrz

I used these wipes for the first time. Within a minute my face started to tingle, then it turned to a burning feeling. My face was bright red. I kept splashing cold water on it, and it still burned. It took a half hour for the burn to go away; however, my face is still red an hour later. I called the customer service number immediately, and they were so unhelpful. Since I didn't buy it online, they said they couldn't add a comment to a ticket, and no one else had ever complained. They also said that I couldn't email the company because it will go straight to the same customer service people that only deal with online orders. The only thing I could do was write to them. I will never buy any of their products. Not only did it burn my face, but the company is unhelpful and ignores obvious problems.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

I picked up the little 10 pack from ulta because I usually forget makeup wipes when i head to the gym so this little pack looked perfect. It took off all my makeup without leaving that sticky feeling. It didn't burn or sting. The smell is pretty good as well. I will buy the regular size pack next time.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by makeupkaty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was turned onto these by several YouTube ladies. They have given them glowing reviews, so I decided to try them. I had been using them for about one week, when something changed. I really liked them at first, but then it started burning my entire face; not just my eye area. It felt as if I had pure acid on my face! Once they started to burn my face, I rinsed my face immediately with cool water (which normally rinsing doesn't need to occur) but was left with a beet red face. Definitely won't be repurchasing. And even may be a little weary of purchasing more towelettes from the Yes To... line.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Mnoell88

I love these! I use them all the time. They never break me out. Great when you are too lazy to fully wash all your makeup off! Haha

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by jenmichelle523

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

So, I decided to try these because of a few beauty bloggers that raved about them. I'm all about trying new things, so I thought I'd check them out.

I normally use Neutrogena wipes (I actually really like them) or MAC wipes if I have some extra $$.

I didn't care for the Yes to Cucumber wipes at all. I like towelettes you can use all over the face, even the eyes. Like other reviewers, these BURNED my eyes like crazy. Ouch! I thought it was a one time thing, but I've used them several times with the same results.

Also, when they were reviewed she commented that she isn't a fan of cucumber smell, but these weren't overpowering. Maybe I got a bad batch because mine are overwhelming with the smell, which I could do without.

I'll finish the package, and probably not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by kdunlap

I am always looking for better pre-moistened face makeup removing cloths. I read reviews for these face towelettes on Ulta and they appeared to be a good product. They seem to be ok enough. Not the best though. BUT I will say they STING and BURN when wiping around the eye area. Ouch. So not very effective for taking off eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by DHendricks999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These and the Yes to Blueberries towelettes are the best I have tried. They are cheap, come in such cute packaging with a convenient snap-top to keep the towelettes fresh and damp, and are so soothing. It has a very light but pleasant aroma and these cucumber ones are so refreshing!! They are perfect for the nights that I am too lazy to actually go through my whole face cleansing routine or in the mornings when I want to clean my face, but I don't need all the power of my regular cleanser. I also feel like they give a slight glow to my skin-especially the blueberry ones (as they contain lemon peel and apple to brighten). These are just wonderful, I would def recommend!
PS: after reading some of the other reviews where people are saying that these wipes burn/sting their skin, I will say that I have fairly sensitive skin and although it does slightly produce a tingling feeling if the wipes accidentally come in contact with my lips, on the rest of my skin it was great. Always remember to patch test products that you aren't sure about though!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by callire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought these in the trial size since I forgot my cleanser. Overall, they're pretty good-- easy to pack, refreshing cucumber scent, and they removed all of my makeup. I wouldn't buy these again as a regular product, but I might buy another travel pack if I'm in a pinch. They did leave my skin a little dried out, but I have dry skin anyway and I always plan on putting on some type of moisturizer before bed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by rossjen

These are my first foray into the Yes to brand, and I snatched up a ten-pack of these on my most recent trip to Ulta. They seem to be soft enough (I can't compare them to other cleansing towelettes), and remove powder makeup at the most. I don't think these will be adequate enough to remove waterproof eye makeup. The scent obviously cucumbers, not too cloying in my opinion. Unfortunately after using these the last three nights, I feel they're slightly irritating my skin. There is a slight tingling sensation and my cheeks are red afterwards. I'm afraid if I continue the results will escalate down the line, so I'm glad I didn't purchase a full size pack of these.