Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

3.6

Methyl Trimethicone, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Laminaria nnSaccharina Extract, Calcium Stearate, Isosonyl Isononanoate, Caffeine, Glycerin, Hydroxyapatite, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Quaternium-90 bentonite, 10-Hydroxydecanoid Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Tromethamine, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol. (May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica)

on 4/24/2010 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got a sample of this at the counter and wow this stuff is amazing! It looks so natural. I don't normally use liquid foundation but this has converted me. My face looks so smooth and it has not aggravated my skin at all. It doesn't cover redness fully in active pimples but acne scars are pretty dulled out.

I'm going to get a full sized one as soon as I can!

UPDATE: The SA gave me shade 4 which was too dark but I ordered a full one in shade 3 and it is perfect! Love it

UPDATE2: This actually breaks me out, been getting less pimples since I stopped using it. Sadness. DuWop foundation of youth is better for my dry skin!

on 4/23/2010 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

this product is actually only $23.00. very long lasting.

on 4/22/2010 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is great. My skin looks amazing after wearing. It lasts all day and you don't even need powder. Definitely not for dry skin though. You only get a small bottle for $49 but I find I don't use a lot each time. It can be a bit patchy, not the best finish of all the make-up I've tried but great coverage and it clears up your skin so definitely worth it. I recommend it for sure.

on 4/21/2010 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok, so I don't wear foundation normally, but I bought this on a whim and I'm so glad I did. Alabaster matches my NW15 skin perfectly. It doesn't feel heavy or drying, looks quite natural and lasted well on my very oily skin. After about 5 hours needed blotting, but even then, it looked better than my usual powder base. Time will tell whether it stands up to its blemish-reducing promise, but at the moment my skin is not aggravated and generally just feels quite nice!

on 4/20/2010 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This foundation breaks me out in a day, just because of that I absolutely hate it. Also this foundation dries out my sensitive, acne prone skin. It makes look OLD, WRINKLY and DULL. The moisturizer I use is a gel, and it can't compete with the drying-ness of this foundation. Anyway, hate it. 0 lippies.

on 4/20/2010 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received a generous sample from the SA at Nordstrom and so far have only worn it twice so I'll update in a few weeks. I definitley liked how it felt, the color Fresh Ivory was pretty good for my NC20 skin (maybe just a tad too yellow but blendable) and the coverage was medium. However....I definitley got shiny with this after about 4 hours so the oil-control was just not there for me. Also, I checked the mirror when leaving work (always a foundation test for me) and it looked patchy. Then again, I don't wear primers so I may just have the skin type that really needs to include that in their routine. I'll update in a couple weeks.

on 4/19/2010 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I didnt like this foundation at all. I like the feeling of it but i did not like how it made my skin look. I dries fast. And in the end it looks patchy. I went back and returned it.

on 4/19/2010 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

So the day this product came out i just happened to be in a clinique store in the mall! I had no idea they were coming out with a new product! I got my skin tone matched up and then promised the girl i would come back and buy the product (she gave me a sample) and when that lady put it on me I LOVED IT. It was exactly the same skin tone as my real skin! It looked so natural and it felt so fresh on my face! So yesterday i went to the same place and bought the stuff! The same lady was there and she remembered me! Im 02 in fresh Ivory! This foundation doesn't dry out my face and it never looks cakey! Best of all it says it will remove blemishes! Like seriously a make up that removes acne?!?(i have had bad acne for a while on my T zone) It doesn't get much better then that! I haven't noticed a significant change in my acne yet but I will tell you guys if i do. Along with this i use the Clinique 3 step system in type 2. And the lady said using their acne stuff and this will make my skin even better! I am so excited and i would totally recommend this product to anyone with skin problems like me(:

on 4/17/2010 7:09:00 AM

absolutely love it :D
it is the perfect shade for my skin, really feels light but still covers blemishes AND gets rid of them :D
I just started on cliniques 3 step anti-blemish skincare and while i used to have so many spots I couldn't count them, after 3 weeks I now have 3.
Most of my friends fork out hundreds on acne stuff from the doctor but this is amazing stuff, pretty expensive though.
I'm just mad I didn't find out about this earlier! Clinique is so not just for older women, all teens should use this! LOVED IT :D

on 4/16/2010 5:44:00 AM

I changed my mind about this foundation. It does not spread smoothly and provides uneven coverage including weird stains in the nose/lips area. I am rather disappointed.