September 18, 2014 | 1689 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by CaseyChieri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This (or the Healthy Mix Serum) is my foundation of choice if I don't want to wear my £20+ foundation. It does sometimes cling to try patches, though it was my favourite budget foundation in college. It is worth the money, though it is more yellow toned and needs blending to work with my cool tones. Overall I still use this on and off. It is great for pale people as the 51 shade is lighter than Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 6:00:00 AM More reviews by q8a6y5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros:
- Looks great when applied.
- Nice smell.
- Buildable good coverage, I have rosacea and it covers the spots.
- Good lasting power.
Cons:
- Makes me breakout a little. And after removing my make-up, my face is less clear. But many foundations let me breakout immediately, so for a cheap foundation it is decent.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Karoogirl

Read a lot of reviews about this product before buying it, but I have to say I was disappointed! It defenitely doesn't stay on my face for very long, especially not on my T zone. Setting it with powder doesn't help either! And I don't even have an oily skin. Coverage is medium although I found that the reddish areas I have to put three layers on to even out the redness.
I did like the packaging, though. But that's the only thing I liked.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this - Very gentle and light on my sensitive, eczema-prone skin. Smells wonderful and it's really delicious to think that it has fruit in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaThomson

I really like this foundation, it gives a medium coverage to the skin with a slightly dewy finish and it smells amazing! My only problem with this product was that the pump kept on breaking but other than that I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by unicornkopi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! As somebody with very dry cheeks and forehead I've always struggled to find a balance between great coverage but without looking too matt (and making my dryness worse!)

I've always used GOSH Xceptional Wear in Porcelain (always the lightest shade for me) and although it gave nice coverage it became sticky within a few hours of wear and really sunk in to my creases, Bourjois fixed all these problems!

It glides on the skin, with fantastic coverage but not so much so as too make me look ghostly due to my fair complexion. It leaves a very slightly dewy look and a nice glow, without being sticky or making me look oily. I use my new HG concealer with this my Collection 2000 bargain and my over all base looks perfection, I'm so glad I've finally found my perfect base and without having to fork out £30 for a foundation.

Unsure how this foundation would fair up for someone with oily skin however, if it works so beautifully on my dryer skin I can imagine it may seem rather greasy on someone without this issue. Over all, definitely a build-able product and great for the students pocket! YAY

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Antonianicoleee

I reviewed this foundation a while back when I first got it and I definitely didn't do it justice! Im very upset that its been discontinued! :( This foundation is absolutely amazing. It's the best drug store foundation I've tried. It glides on the skin easily, doesn't cling to dry skin and smells lovely. I like the fact that the bottle mechanism enables you to see how much foundation you have left. The lasting power is amazing too! It has a lovely dewy finish, making your face look so radiant and healthy! The only downside to this foundation is the colour range, as it is very limited and the foundation tends to be quite yellow. Now this has been discontinued I don't know what foundation to use! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Mmariex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love love love this foundation! i find that it's actually better than many high end foundations! I use 55/56 (depending on tan!) and just love the way it makes my skin look as well as how nicely it goes on. One of the best foundations i've tried by far and i have tried MANY!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by bobob

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

FAB product. So thrilled I finally purchased. I'm an NC15-NC20 in studio fix and number 52 in this is a great match. The studio fix makes me look a bit grey whereas this adds warmth. Have been using Revlon Colorstay Oily/Comb in 180 and that was pretty nice but a bit pink on me. Anyway would re purchase for definite

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Tpvance

Where can I buy this product? Thanks in advance.