August 1, 2014 | 1236 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by blackberrypatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this. I've tried to like Satin Taupe, but that always made me look tired (red eyes). This one is perfect. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ceruleanblue95

I happen to have both this, and Satin Taupe. Although they are similar, I find this to be a tad more silvery. For 2$ this is very pigmented, without being crumbly to the touch (think UD Half Baked). This is simply a beautiful eye shadow, with a fabulous texture. I can see why the makeup boards rave about this! On the downside, the only I have with these Wet n Wild shadows is that they shatter quite easily, sometimes I don't even drop them! When a tiny bit crumbles off, it simply gets worse and worse until the entire shadow is just crumbles and it has to be thrown away. This isn't really a huge problem, because it doesn't happen that often, and they are only 2$ a pop, but it still can get annoying. That said, Nutty is a beautiful taupe color that gets a lot of use in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by G3uss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeshadow! Wnw has been impressive lately. I sometimes even used it alone with brow highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by cherrybaby240

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

At less than $2 this is a steal, and its so comparable to mac's satin taupe!
This is a great eyeshadow its very pigmented and smooth but you will deffinatly want to use a primer and a base under this. I have no complaint about the eyeshadow but the packaging is horrible! I couldnt open it, i came home very excited and tried to pry it open, it didnt work, it took 20 minutes of me trying to open it then another 10 w. with my dad trying to open it. Finally it opened lol.. but over all this is great and you will not regret purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by thoughtbubble

This is a good basic taupe color. I use it on the lid as my base color when I'm doing a smoky brown. I love it. I used to use Clinique Lucky Penny as my HG neutral eyeshadow but I'm switching to this. It's so cheap and definitely comparable to more expensive brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by enotkatya1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very nice color.Good quality for the price. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this eyeshadow. The quality of it is very comparable to MAC or other high end brands. I usually use it as an all over lid color. I would purchase again, but with all the shadows I have in my collection, I'm sure I won't need to. The price is also awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of Wet 'n Wild's ColorIcon singles. It's a nice frosty taupe color that is really nice as a lid or crease color. This color doesn't fade or crease when you use a primer and blends really well with other Wet 'n Wild shadows as well as shadows from other brands. This color is soft and nicely pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by neddykapoozle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty cool taupy brown color with a silvery shimmer, but I had such pigmentation issues with this one. I felt like I couldn't get any color up from it. I used it over a primer and everything but it still was so sheer. It's a pretty color and only a buck at the drugstore, so it's worth checking out. Many love it, but I didn't have such luck.

I do adore most of the color icon line, which is why I'm so shocked this didn't work for me well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by MelyBee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG I love love love this color. It's $1.99 at my local RiteAid and I'm totally in love with it ! The color is really creamy and super pigmented. The only thing I have to complain about is the packing, It's kind of hard to open. But other than that it's a beauty-ful color and goes on SILKY =D I think I'm going to have to stock up on this color. Just in case they stop making it ! I mean with 20 bucks I'll get 10 MUA HA HA ! A life time supply LOL JK
I give it 5 stars !