December 18, 2014 | 1677 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Extase Flash Plumping Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by vanessag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product!!
the first coat may be disappointing because it seems a normal volumizing mascara that makes lashes shorter (I have light lashes and the tips are almost transparent).
but then you work it a little, a second coat and oh my god!
extra long, volumized lashes, no clumps, hyper curled lashes.
the applicator is nice and allows a very precise application even in the corners of the eyes.

It holds curl very well. I tried it alone and on me it doesn't smudge at. It only smudges a little bit upon application, but it is not a big problem since it's my fault. (I always put some mascara on my lids, I just clean them and re-touch the e/s).

If it is easy to remove, than it will become my fav mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by eliciahs

This is by far, one of my favorite mascaras! It thickens and lengthens my eyelashes to create that dramatic look and makes me look like i'm wearing falsies when i'm not. Definitely worth the money to try the extase mascara. I think it works better than the channel mascara but Anna Sui's mascara is probably comparable with the Dior mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by LemonSherbet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just bought this yesterday! I ran out of my favorite mascara, Benefits BADgal lash and decided I would give this a try. I have very short, straight lashes so had high hopes when I bought this. I love it!! It instantly lengthens and thickens my lashes, making my eyes pop! It doesnt separate my lashes as well as BADgal but it does thicken and darken them alot better :) The packaging is gorgeous too! Its more pricey than others but in my opinion worth it !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 6:04:00 AM More reviews by MrDior

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful Mascara, does not clamp the lashes at all ,very quick and easy to apply with amaising colour from the black pearl pigment, nice slick long volumised and curled lash......wow!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by rediska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A good everyday mascara which goes on well without clumps, and separates the lashes, gives them a bit of length.
I also found it wears well and there aren't smudges. It doesn't do anything amazing to my lashes and I find that I will need to coat them a few times, but it's a reliable everyday/work choice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by lillylou2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really thought this was going to be the "End all Be All" of mascaras...I was sadly let down :-(

I have pretty good lashes to begin with & this did nothing for them.... it actually made them appear somewhat "stumpy" & shorter than they are. Maybe it's beacuse of the formula being too liquid I douno, but it makes me sad.

~EDIT~ Okay so I was so super wrong about this mascara if you take the time to work with it just a bit...it's like wow! Insta false lashes in a tube!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by patricia_k

I do like this one, though not as good as the original but better then Iconic. It does build up volume and length in just one coat which is great ( as my lashes naturally are almost non - existant) and with two coats its like having fake eyelashes on which I love. However, I'm taking one lippy off for the fact that it does clump a bit so you end up looking like you have less eyelashes but nothing that an eyelash comb can't fix...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this on at Sephora- I'm not sure if it's fiber-based because it's very similar to MAC Fiber Rich. What I didn't like about it was you need quite a few coats for volume, and although you do get very good separation, lengthening and darkening, it did smudge on me within about 4 hours. Being so similar to much lower priced brands that do the job better, this one doesn't really justify a purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love that mascara! Very, very lenghtening and gives great volume! What suprises me that lashes are soft, not like after using other mascaras. The best of Dior mascaras. Thank you, Dior!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by jalyne8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best mascara ever! Two coats and you are done. Leaves you with long, thick lashes. This product is sort of wetter than most mascaras which means more on the applicator and more deposit on your lashes.I love it. This is a dramatic mascara .The $28 price tag is worth it and it makes you look like you have fake lashes! - by the way better than any drugstore mascara and better than ysl.---yes I have tried them all.