Dior Diorshow Extase Flash Plumping Mascara

3.8

Nice black mascara, gives volume even to my poor lashes (indeed, not sooooo great volume as in advertisement-photoshopped :-), but still... Stays well, looks pretty. No allergy. Yes, I like it. Will repurchase.

18/9/2011 - I've got full sized in #871 Plum Extase, and I'm just crazy about it now! Love it!
The colour itself is dark plum, which, actually looks almost as dark-dark brown-plum on my brown lashes. It looks quite natural, so if you need pop-up colour with PLUM, I'm afraid that this shade will not suit.
It gives a proper volume and lengths.
Staying power is just awesome! Even better than waterproof mascaras! I made a crazy experiment on my poor eyes (please, don't read the following if you are too impressionable person ;-))))) : I put just 1 layer of this mascara on and left it for three days, well, don't be toooooo afraid, actually, I cleansed all my face, everything as usual, etc, etc, etc, but I didn't touch the mascara itself. I'm sorry for my pictures, but you could see the resistance! My lashes didn't stick together, and no crumbles AT ALL! 3 days and 2 nights! 1000 times sorry again for these details, but.. I think it could be stay forever, but I just need to wash it out at last! Hope this could be helpful! Highly recommended!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Got the sample from Sephora, and so far, so good! One or two coats is all you need. Defines and makes my lashes look great! Will buy!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got a sample from Sephora. I've never used any Diorshow mascaras before. Holy Moly! One coat! Long, full, and not clumpy! I am amazed. It's amazing what a good brush can do! I don't know that I would say "run out and get some" considering it's $28, but it does what it says.

This is my favorite of the Diorshow mascaras however it's pretty pricey. The good side is that I've had mine for a few months and it's still not dry, works well. Taking it off is hell thought, have some oil-based makeup remover at hand otherwise it'll stay on forever.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This is just miracle!!! I was praying to find a similar mascara to my loved Dior Maximeyez, and here it is!!! LOVE it:))) best ever!!!!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product!!
the first coat may be disappointing because it seems a normal volumizing mascara that makes lashes shorter (I have light lashes and the tips are almost transparent).
but then you work it a little, a second coat and oh my god!
extra long, volumized lashes, no clumps, hyper curled lashes.
the applicator is nice and allows a very precise application even in the corners of the eyes.

It holds curl very well. I tried it alone and on me it doesn't smudge at. It only smudges a little bit upon application, but it is not a big problem since it's my fault. (I always put some mascara on my lids, I just clean them and re-touch the e/s).

If it is easy to remove, than it will become my fav mascara!

This is by far, one of my favorite mascaras! It thickens and lengthens my eyelashes to create that dramatic look and makes me look like i'm wearing falsies when i'm not. Definitely worth the money to try the extase mascara. I think it works better than the channel mascara but Anna Sui's mascara is probably comparable with the Dior mascara.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Just bought this yesterday! I ran out of my favorite mascara, Benefits BADgal lash and decided I would give this a try. I have very short, straight lashes so had high hopes when I bought this. I love it!! It instantly lengthens and thickens my lashes, making my eyes pop! It doesnt separate my lashes as well as BADgal but it does thicken and darken them alot better :) The packaging is gorgeous too! Its more pricey than others but in my opinion worth it !

Beautiful Mascara, does not clamp the lashes at all ,very quick and easy to apply with amaising colour from the black pearl pigment, nice slick long volumised and curled lash......wow!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A good everyday mascara which goes on well without clumps, and separates the lashes, gives them a bit of length.
I also found it wears well and there aren't smudges. It doesn't do anything amazing to my lashes and I find that I will need to coat them a few times, but it's a reliable everyday/work choice.

Popular Mascaras