July 31, 2014 | 1899 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm too lazy to deal with/wash a brush and prefer a warmer brown, so I've switched to Almay's liquid, but I wore this on one eye and MAC's dipdown fluidline on the other and they both looked and wore exactly the same. I also thought that the brush that came with this worked pretty well! Hope that helps someone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by danaylchan

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Had it over a year now, and it's still perfect!

I have incredibly watery eyes. Not kidding and no matter what liner I use on my tight or waterline, it will come off!!! Except this one, (comes off my water line after 5 hours but that is still the best I have seen,) It glides on very well and doesn't come off in the shower.

I have the black and purple one. Black on my tight line is my every day look and if I want to make my eyes stand out, I use a little bit of the black the inner corner of my waterline, then use the purple on the rest of my waterline. Gives an slightly subtle sultry look AND brings out my brown eyes!

The only thing I don't like is that I have to wash the brush everyday, I am very lazy. Don't get me wrong, the brush that comes with it is FANTASTIC, granted I don't have much else to compare it to but I think it does the job well enough for what I need it for that I don't need anything else. Although, I would recommend an angled brush for the winged looks. I am quite new with make up so I have a bit of trouble doing the winged look with the brush it comes with. Thankfully, I got a cheap but pretty decent set of brushes so I have more brushes to use with this. I am not even sure what the brushes are for, just that it's small enough and that it works...

All in all, wonderful product and I hope it never discontinues!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by xTinkerbell786x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first gel eyeliner I've ever used and I love it! At first I disliked it as I wasn't applying it properly, but once I got the hang of it, it applies beautifully. So it may take some getting used to. It comes in a cute little pot pot with a brush included. The consistency of the gel eyeliner itself is good and the brush is the perfect size and shape to apply it. I've had mines for just over a year now and it hasn't dried out the slightest! I don't use this everyday, I use my collection 2000 liquid eyeliner instead as it's a cheaper, quicker and easier alternative for everyday use. This gel eyeliner takes more time and effort to apply but leaves a darker and better finish. It gives a sort of 'textured' eyeliner look and my eye makeup looks miles more bolder. It also photographs so much better hence I only use it when I'm going out or have extra time on my hands or want to look a bit better on certain days. My only con is that it can look a TINY bit smudgy but it's nothing worrying. I bought mines for around £9 a year ago from superdrugs, but it's totally worth it as it's good quality and comes with a decent brush. However I don't think I would repurchase it as I'd rather pay a fiver extra for the MAC black track fluidline which is soo much darker. Having said that, this is a good drugstore alternative, it glides on smoothly and lasts all day. It can also be used along your waterline. It doesn't make my sensitive eyes itch or water at all which is also another pro. I totally recommend this!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by melissaem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought this in brown and purple and they were both so DRY!! Am I the only one who couldn't even apply this without the gel crumbling? I contacted maybelline Australia and they didn't even bother to reply.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by heysaby1

I really like this eyeliner and it is my first gel eyeliner ever! so I really dont have much to compare, but i had try liquid eyeliners and Im not good with them, i find it hard to work with them, but this one is so easy to apply, i love that it comes with a brush which makes a great job when it comes to applying the product! I also love how it stays on my eyelid ALL DAY! No smudging! And I leave in a super hot city, so if I go out I will sweat like crazy but this eyeliner stays on till the end of the night! :D Also is very pigmented so dont worry about that:) It hasnt dry out and its in the same condition that when i bought it :)
I RECOMMEND IT! AND I WILL REPURCHASE IT :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I loveeeee this stuff!!! Its affordable and highly pigmented. Ive had this for over two years and im still using it. Just remember to cap it tightly. It's pretty long wearing. Lasts me the entire day. Maybe i will get a lil smudge on hot days or if i accidentally rub my eyes but its not a biggie.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by MakeupLover411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This gel liner is my all time favorite, it's AMAZING! It definately lasts all day and is really pigmented =) a little goes a long way! I got mine in 'Blackest Black' and it lasted me almost a year! Although I normally used an angled brush with this, the brush is very easy to use and makes it easier to get into the inner corner of the eyes, definately would reccomend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS. BEST EYELINER EVER. and this is coming from an arabian eye liner junkie. I have tried so many and this is the bomb.com. seriously it is so opaque and black. And it doesn't chip. Or smudge. I have slept in this and woke up fine. Only thing that sucks is that it is kind of hard to take off. It kind of smudges everywhere but its sooooo worth it after a whole day of beautiful looking eyeliner ! But I don't use the brush it comes with ! It is worked best with an angled brush. Especially for winged looks.

Update:
Still using and loving this!! If you have oily eyelids, use a primer. I have oily lids and I dont even use a primer and im still fine. No smudging. If it smudges you might be applying too much liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Blackest Black. A great liner, and I even like the brush that comes with it.

I picked this up short notice after forgetting my MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack. It was an excellent substitute, and I've found myself using this Maybelline liner more than any other gel liner. It's cheap, it applies smoothly and evenly, the texture is great, the pigment is dark, it lasts forever on oily lids, it doesn't transfer, and the brush is great. I'm using the brush with other brands of gel liners as well.

I'm very pleased about this purchase, and would highly recommend this liner to those new to gel liners as well as huge fans of gel liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perfect for top and bottom waterline, lasts all day. Not so good for applying to the actual eyelid though, smudges like a pencil would. I wouldn't have this replace your liquid eyeliner completely, I would still use a liquid eyeliner if you want to draw a thin line on your eyelid and do a cat flick but I would definitely have this replace whatever you've been wearing on the waterline. Very nice