April 20, 2014 | 1784 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Ljadeke

This eyeliner sticks like nothing I have ever tried. Great for a thick night look. Lasts for hours. (Sometimes I put it on and than wash my face, and than put on the rest of my makeup. It really is that thick. It's the only way I can figure out how to get a light daytime amount on.)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Christinecrayton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing product, it is very easy to work with and it stays on for a very long time, it's an absolutely perfect product! One thing I would say is that they should get a waterproof one because after a few hours it does seep and move slightly down due to slight oil on my eyelids

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Makeupjunky14

I bought it in black and it is a very dark, nice color. It goes on easily. The brush that comes with it is ok. Not the best, but it is better than average.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by makeupmonarch17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS!!! It is not messy. Even when I got the intense black it still gives a natural finish and you can make that glamorous cats eye effect too! It is easy to apply and has a much thinner line. I used to use a pencil but it came out too thick and was hard to remove. I love maybelliene products and I trust them. I would definutely recommend buying this. I dont know the price as I got it as a gift but it is worth it. I think it's perfect go get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by flowersfromaghost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner, haven't went back to the pencil liner since! The pencil liners would always smudge and wipe off because of my oily skin. This product stays perfectly in place with a little primer first. It lasts all day and easily comes off at night. I use this product almost every day and would highly recommend for those who are tired of the pencils always smudging!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Luminous666

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After years of trying different kohl pencil eyeliners on my lids I was getting fed up of little black streaky marks under my eyes at the end of the day from 'stray eyeliner'
I have always avoided eyeliner gels for the simple reason that I manage to lose make-up brushes so easily and you need a eyeliner brush to apply this product (included)

So when I saw that this product was long lasting and waterproof I decided to give it a whirl and buy it.

Packaging-wise it comes in a cute little pot, also included is a good sized eyeliner brush.

This product represents good value for money, it cost me 7.99 from boots.

This product is easy to apply and was extremely happy with the results, the first day I used it was for work - during that day I cried three times from laughing and the eyeliner stayed intact which impressed me loads!!

Will be definitely buying this product again once it runs out, I am a gel eyeliner convert, :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by emma1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

smears AWFULLY on me. for those with oily lids i wouldnt go there.
i have both mac and bobbi brown gel liner which dont smugde with a primer :)

but this.. with a primer smugdes like hell! all around my eyes like a racoon. and after it smears it flakes! ended throwing it out

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I use gel/cream eyeliners almost everyday. MAC, L'Oreal, Stila, Clinique, etc. Mostly I choose them for color. I have found that most last well and apply the same although some are a tad drier texture, like Bobbi Brown's gel liner.

I use the Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel liner in charcoal. It is a bit drier like Bobbi Brown, not as creamy or slick as MAC Fluidline. I like the depth of color but it sometimes does take two strokes to get the level of pigment I like. It wears just as well for me as the more expensive brands.

Like I said for me all the gel/cream liners are pretty much the same for me so I choose them mainly for the color choice rather than brand name. Maybelline's Charcoal is a cool shimmery charcoal with slight blue tones. The shimmer is quite noticeable on me but not flaky or glittery. It has a longer dry down time so it can be smudged or used as a shadow base for a smokey eye.

All in all it is a pretty good liner and the color payoff is good but not super pigmented. A good buy to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by BeautyLove02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is great for me for tightlining or a dramatic cat eye. Doesn't smudge or fade on me. This is the only eyeliner that will last all day on my waterline and still looks dramatic end of the day.Highly recommend this as it is comparable to Bobbi Brown's gel liner. The brush is okay..it does the job. The only thing is (as other reviewers said) you do need to clean the brush after use. It will get ridiculously hard if you don't. If this happens, baby shampoo cleans it like new:)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by EllieAnne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used the MAC gel liner for years but then I saw that Maybelline did one for half the price. It's a great product- not quite as good as the MAC one in terms of texture and blackness, but still very good. Glides on easily, lasts a long time. The brush is fine. the MAC one doesn't even come with a brush- you have to fork out A LOT of money to buy one. Way too much to spend when you could get this Maybelline one.