November 28, 2014 | 1170 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by shellstah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard a lot of hype about this product and I saw a pack of 4 for $7.5 at Costco so I got it and it definitely was not one of the greatest purchase of my life. This stuff smells awesome but that's really it. It felt like a layer of wax on my lips and didn't seem to moisturizing at all. If anything I felt it made my lips peel even more!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I decided to pick these up after all the hype on YT and because they were on sale. Honestly, this product isn't that great. It doesn't suck but I've tried much better lip balms before. I think it's just over hyped because of the shape. The packaging isn't even that convenient since it will be bulging out of your pockets. I also don't really like the scents. Smells like super sweet candy. It's just okay for moisturizing your lips but I'm used to my other lipbalm that gives me a more moisturized feel. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by yggo

I really do not comprehend the hype with this product. It barely hydrated my lips and after a few hours my lips were just chapped. The package is cute though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yum yum! I'm not a big fan of super sweet lip stuff but this is just right! Eos lip balms probably only get sold because they look so fun but one is quite pleasant to wear as well!

I find eos lip balms slightly less moisturizing than I would like- only because the product is harder than most other lip balms out there, probably to keep its round shape- but it does the job and this is super delicious lip balm flavour. Definitely one of my faves I've come across recently!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Beautybaaby

The packaging is absolutely adorable!! However I don't understand the hype on this product is fails miserably with hydrating my lips! Never buying again

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by PaintingWolf

I bought one finally because the packaging is super adorable it's like a little colored Easter egg. However the actually product inside isn't super hydrating, feels more like you're rubbing wax on top of your lips. It still makes your lips soft and supple but I've used better chapsticks. Maybe I have to buy different flavors? I would purchase again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by rittybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally took the plunge and bought this after years of using Carmex. I really hate when lip balm or gloss makes your lips sticky and dries up right away. With this, I didn't have this problem. My lips felt soft and moisturized throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by bluebellofthevalley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

i've become kind of addicted to these... this one smells really good, a bit artificial, but still good, and the packaging is great. the downside is that it doesn't actually do much for your lips, it kinda sits there for a second and then wipes off on anything your lips touch. it doesn't hydrate. burts bees is so much better. these are all really cute though, and work for handbags.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I really like EOS, for me this lip balm is a product that really works for me and makes my constantly chapped lips feel soft. The balm itself is creamy and the dome shape allows for easy applications, The sphere makes it easy to find in my large purse which is a major plus. The only negative feedback I have with this balm is that it isnt the best smelling of balms. It has a peachy/summery scent, however, it plays tricks on you. sometimes this balm smells alright and other times I just hate the scent because it smells like plastic and rotten fruit. The other scents are wonderful though, If youve bought this balm before and hated the summer fruit scent, dont hesitate to try another. The sweet mint in particular is delicious.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally I didn't like the summer fruit that much but the others were amazing! The cute packaging is eye catching but personally I think it's a little annoying because it can't easily fit in a pocket like other lip balms. It smooths my lips and does a pretty good job moisturizing. I use it every single day multiple times. HG lip balm! Well worth the price as well. You'll love it so much it'll be gone pretty fast.