April 20, 2014 | 1701 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Skyzeri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'll start off with the packaging is adorable, and convenient for application. The scent is nice and reminiscent of peaches. Yet, the actual product is lacking. It takes layers to even feel like anything, and isn't very hydrating. It lasts for a very short amount of time and eventually smells like plastic. I'll just stick with regular old chapstick for this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by auttiegal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first bought this lip balm I was incredibly excited because I LOVED the packaging. Plus, everyone was raving about it. I spent $3 which is pretty cheap for a good lip balm and I was extremely excited to try the new brand. I literally was tearing open the packaging before I made it back to my car. However, I was disappointed to find out that not only did it smell like plastic but it was also very heavy and cheap feeling on my lips. After the first couple of uses my lips felt hydrated and relaxing but around my fifth or sixth day of using the product my lips began peel I was literally applying lip balm every thirty minutes! The product is too heavy and doesn't work very well. I would not recommend it to my worst enemy. I look very forward to buying a new lip balm. I NEED a new brand. :D

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by MikaMouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will be writing a review for 6 different Eos Lip Balm Sphere. The first two paragraph will be almost the same in each.

First off, I L-O-V-E the packaging. It's super cute and definitely unique. It's quite easy to use and you get a good amount of product. I like to toss it in my bag, and for many of my chapsticks, I get concerned that the cap is going to come off, but I don't have a problem with this one. It "clicks" when you close it, and wont just come off when you don't want it.

I personally load up a lot of chapstick and like to be able to feel it on my lips. I took away a lippie because I wasn't able to do that. Though you can't put on a lot of product, it actually works quite well. It keeps your lips well moisturized and soft, but compared to other chapsticks, the formula is rather hard and you have to warm it up a bit to get it to go on smoothly.

Taste wise, this Eos was okay. It was nothing special and it didn't really taste like "summer fruits". What I really didn't like about this one was the scent. It smells sort of like plastic, something that isn't really appealing if you could imagine. Thankfully, you couldn't smell it when once you applied it, so I was able to use it. If I ran out, I wouldn't repurchase this one, but would repurchase another flavor. For people who didn't like this one, give strawberry sorbet or lemon drop a try. I definitely preferred those.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes for this product since everyone was raving about it all over youtube. As for me, I hate it! you have to apply so much to smooth out your lips 100%. then after about 20 minutes, you have to do it all over again. At first, I thought the packaging would be cool to try, but I hate that too. Unlike a stick lip balm, you can't just throw this into your pocket or your small purse. i also look freaking retarded when i'm applying it. With stick lip balms, you have more control over where your putting the product. However, I'm in love with this particular scent! I find myself applying the lip balm not so much for my chapped lips, but for the product's light and fruity scent. Other than this, I can't wait to finish this shit and go purchase my Burt's Bee Chapstick, which is the same price, but a million times better.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by lipstickisses

At first I really liked this product because its very hydrating, but now I realize that it just takes up a lot more space than other lipbalms, and normal lipbalms are just a lot easier to apply. And when I reached the bottom of the balm ball, there's more that I can't take out so I had to microwave it to get it on the lid, can't wait to finish it so I can allow myself to buy a different brand lipbalm.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Kbwmt

I love this EOS because it is so moisturizing and it tastes so good.If I lost it I would be very upset because EOS is great altogether, but Summer Fruit is probably my favorite and I recommend it to everybody who likes fruit and the summer season. It is great for in summer. Why are you still reading go get you some summer fruit EOS.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by CallMeStephania

I was disappointed with this product. I'm not going to lie, the packaging really got to me because it looks so cute and not using my fingers to apply is really convenient.... HOWEVER...

It doesn't last very long on my lips, maybe for about 10 minutes and I would have to reapply. It also has a sort of waxy feeling on my lips...I don't apply too much if that's what you're wondering lol. I bought it for about $5 and I wasn't too happy about the results and it smells alright... I still love the packaging :) (I wouldn't purchase it again though)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by katiemac0324

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS LIPBALM!!! I've gone through 5 of them and they last for so long!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by VidaSuicide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I originally bought this for my baby sister. She let me use it a couple times after I bought it and I really liked it. I didn't buy one for myself because I didn't want to pay that much for something I had a feeling I was going to end up buying in different flavours. I didn't mind this summer fruit one but I wanted to try something else. And around easter they had a bunch of new flavours. I really wish I had bought that two-for-one easter box with the Pomegranate and Starwberry Sorbet flavours!!! More recently, when I was visiting my baby sister, I needed a lipgloss and she had this sitting out so I just threw some on. I like how it's like an orb of solid balm. When I first saw these I thought it was a roller ball that rolled on syrupy or liquidy gloss. Nope, it's literally a solid ball of product in an easily gripped round container with this sort of silky, grippy coating on it. My sister loves how it's easy to get the lid back on. The flat parts always line up no matter which way you initially put the two pieces together. That's cool. I like how the shape of the stuff allows for you to easily and quickly cover the entirity of both lips in like half the time it would take for standard twist-up. ((Though I have a center labret I often wear a hoop in and that makes application of any lip product more difficult.)) Another thing I've noticed, I've hit the ball with my lip jewelry and my teeth, and that doesn't make big gouges in it like other products. This is more firm, solid, and therefor longer lasting. After I applied this at my sister's place, we went out shopping and while wandering the aisles of a drugs store, I rubbed my lips together to find them still soft and moisturized. I had to stop my mom and both my sister like "Wait a minute! What's tha last thing I put on my lips?! I can still feel it! I NEED to buy some NOW!!!" And they helped me find the aisle with this stuff. We took a vote and I ended up buying the Strawberry Sorbet flavour, which is my new favorite product!!! A few years ago their little hand cream pods were my favorite. I'm eyeing up the EOS shaving cream next. ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by poblochan

This was the second eos balm I got. I'm not all that impressed with it, as it isn't really such a Big Bang for my buck like the other balms are. It has an okay scent, a little too weird though. It doesn't moisturise as much as sweet mint and strawberry sorbet do, but if I ever need a balm and I don't have my favourites with me, this is my go-to balm.