December 20, 2014 | 1368 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The smell was really gross and dried my lips out

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by plnkpolarbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I know so many people that love this product, but it just made my lips more dry than before I applied it. The scent is also nothing like the descriptions. Just kind of waxy. The standard chapstick branded chapsticks are cheaper and work way better.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by ellie8811

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not moisturising at all. The only thing I like is the packaging which is not the point of a lip balm. I buy and use a LOT of lip balms. May have an addiction and this is probably one of the worst next to the original Chapstick. Yuck and the taste of summer fruits. Chalky. Don't be sucked in by the appearance.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Paperfrost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I decided to give it a try even though I was perfectly happy with my normal lip balm because I thought the packaging was cute. I sort of regret it. The smell is really strong and I just don't care for it. It doesn't do such a nice job with the hydrating, and because of the circular packaging, the product is a bit uncomfortable to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by violetbaudelaire27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! Cute, portable, cleverly designed and tastes great. Really hydrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by annacy97

I bought this today (or it came in the mail today) and I love it! It's adorable and it leaves my lips really soft. The texture is not dry or waxy at all, it's just like a normal chapstick I guess. It smells like peaches but it kind of smell like peaches and a fizzy drink? I don't know how to describe it. It tastes amazing and I can't stop licking my lips! It also has a long staying power as I have drank and slept and it's still on my lips. I love this and you should definitely give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love them!!!!!!! Super hydrating, cheap, organic whats not to like ? Only reason I give 4 stars: I cant stop licking my lips when wearing it!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by shellstah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've heard a lot of hype about this product and I saw a pack of 4 for $7.5 at Costco so I got it and it definitely was not one of the greatest purchase of my life. This stuff smells awesome but that's really it. It felt like a layer of wax on my lips and didn't seem to moisturizing at all. If anything I felt it made my lips peel even more!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I decided to pick these up after all the hype on YT and because they were on sale. Honestly, this product isn't that great. It doesn't suck but I've tried much better lip balms before. I think it's just over hyped because of the shape. The packaging isn't even that convenient since it will be bulging out of your pockets. I also don't really like the scents. Smells like super sweet candy. It's just okay for moisturizing your lips but I'm used to my other lipbalm that gives me a more moisturized feel. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by yggo

I really do not comprehend the hype with this product. It barely hydrated my lips and after a few hours my lips were just chapped. The package is cute though.