OPI Nail Envy - Original

4.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Diacetone Alcohol, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 4/23/2009 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I like this - It's not invisible, it's shiny when dry and looks like clear polish. I've been using it about a month and my nails are much stronger.

on 4/15/2009 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I wear my nails natural just getting manicures with polish. I've found the OPI Top Coat to work perfect. It is so long lasting....keeps the polish looking great much longer! The combination of OPI polish & top cost gives a great look! Will always buy these products! :-)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I usually use Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in the Gold bottle (I think its Diamond Hardener or something like that). I am used to just using that as a clear coat on my natural nails and it works really well to harden them and keep them from breaking. I ran out of the SH, and I was at the beauty supply store and figured I'd try Nail Envy, and boy am I sorry. My nails were pretty long, and then I used this and now I've broken 4 out of 10 nails within a week. They don't just break, they start bending! And I'm talking both bend down and bend back. So my nails have bend ridges all over the ends from bending so much. Its terrible looking, and feeling. I also tried applying 3 coats, and that didn't help at all.

on 3/15/2009 5:26:00 PM

I grew out my nails that I had had wrapped for years. Used Rejuvecote and got myself strong long nails that I had not had for years.
Then decided to try Nail Envy to maintain.
Now I have four deeply broken nails. Have to go back to Rejuvecote.

on 3/1/2009 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i love everything about this stuff. i cant do a pedi or mani without it!

on 2/24/2009 4:16:00 AM

Love love love love love!

Since i've been using this, I havent had a single break of a nail.... and I've been working as a cleaner scrubbing tiles with phosphoric acid....

This stuff is amazing...my nails have never been so long and strong and healthy and even before. I can even get my index fingers to grow - albeit not at much as the others, but definate improvement.

Pro-Wide brush makes it easy to apply in seconds, dries quickly and clear.

I will use this for the rest of my life if I can....

on 2/23/2009 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love Nail envy - I used to bite my nails because they weren't strong and wouldn't grow - now my nails are really long and are good condition. would definatelyt recommend!

on 2/19/2009 1:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I hear alot of complaints about this, but I think it is fantastic.

It does not yellow my nails or make them crack.

It does very quickly strengthen/harden my nails and I use it whenever my nails need it. I only use it for a week- maybe two and then go back to my regular foundation/base combination.

The only thing that has to be remembered is that this is a HARDENER, so if you use it everyday...your nails will become brittle. But this is not a downfall in my opinion, because this is not designed for everyday use.

If used as intended/directed- its great stuff. I always keep a bottle around.

on 2/8/2009 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Fantastic product, my nails look instantly beautiful and grow SO fast with this!

on 1/27/2009 8:40:00 PM

Never fails to makes my nails peel like crazy. I also tried the matte formula with the same results. Nailtek Foundation II and Essie Protein Base Coat are wayyy better.

Popular Treatments