Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 6/14/2010 2:46:00 PM

I used these years ago, and I don't even know why (probably because my friends loved them?). I still have unopened samples in my makeup drawer (and I haven't bought from Lancome in years). They are disgusting. The gloss is pretty, but it's so goopy and sticky. I couldn't stand it. If you aren't careful the applicator tip gets all messy (totally unsanitary). I would throw these in my bag and someone particles from other junk in my purse would get inside the cap. EW! Also, I remember my lips always being really dry when using these. I def would not buy this product today.

on 5/22/2010 10:59:00 AM

I got a sample of this, and have to admit I love the color. But the texture is just too goopy for me, and really didn't make my lips feel softer or moisturized. Note that I am probably way too picky about lip glosses, so the texture might not bother everyone. I just think there are better, cheaper glosses out there that are less... distracting to wear.

on 5/12/2010 9:03:00 PM

I love these glosses, I don't see the need for so much hate! Yes, they are sticky, but aren't most glosses? These last a long time and come in a great variety of colors and finishes. My favorite so far is tickled pink, was my first product from lancome and will always be one of my favorites! I would recommend these for everyone and anyone.

on 5/12/2010 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I agree with the (funny) comment below that they are stickier than glue, and wearing the lipgloss in windy days are a complete no-no!
I am really fond of the scents in each lipgloss and i guess this is the only reason why i would use up the juicy tubes which i recieved as a present...other than that i will not repurchase.
I also find that juicy tubes can be quite drying on my lips even though i always moisturise my lips before i apply lipgloss, and sometime it can even cause my lips to peel. So if you also suffer from dry lips, I would recommend avoiding these lipglosses and trying something like Clinique Superbalm lipglosses which although are fragrance free, feel great as well as clarins moisturising lipglosses :)

I love love love Juicy Tubes!
Pros: Great range of colours, awesome packaging, not sticky, look awesome on the lips
Cons: Price!

I really don't get why people say they're sticky, I don't find they are at all!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

pros: cool colors

cons: sticky as all get out.

I can buy cool colored lipglosses for cheaper that aren't so sticky.

on 5/3/2010 4:45:00 PM

i like the idea of juicy tubes more than i actually like them. they taste nice but other than that they just leave a big sticky mess that stays around for hours. xx

on 5/2/2010 2:10:00 PM

Yes, these are cute, but the pigmentation is awful. They are sheer are are EXTREMELY sticky. Like worse that glue. Anyways, they don't taste or smell bad, light fruity. Gives a nice shine, but not worth it. Go buy some cheap lip smackers instead.

on 4/23/2010 8:06:00 PM

My friend gave me one of the juicy tubes that comes in the free gift set. I am not impressed at all. These are sticky, with just decent staying power, and they look just like an ordinary gloss. I gave it a three because as a gloss it's okay, but it's definitely not worth the expense. I have tried waaay cheeper glosses that look and feel even better. I must say one good thing though. They smell so delicious. I love orange cream smells. That's the only good thing I like about it though.

on 4/19/2010 6:23:00 AM

I got a sample size of this but i cant say im impressed, it goes on way too thick, my hair gets stuck all the time and it feels way too sticky and horrible.
Not worth the hype.