Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

pros: cool colors

cons: sticky as all get out.

I can buy cool colored lipglosses for cheaper that aren't so sticky.

on 5/3/2010 4:45:00 PM

i like the idea of juicy tubes more than i actually like them. they taste nice but other than that they just leave a big sticky mess that stays around for hours. xx

on 5/2/2010 2:10:00 PM

Yes, these are cute, but the pigmentation is awful. They are sheer are are EXTREMELY sticky. Like worse that glue. Anyways, they don't taste or smell bad, light fruity. Gives a nice shine, but not worth it. Go buy some cheap lip smackers instead.

on 4/23/2010 8:06:00 PM

My friend gave me one of the juicy tubes that comes in the free gift set. I am not impressed at all. These are sticky, with just decent staying power, and they look just like an ordinary gloss. I gave it a three because as a gloss it's okay, but it's definitely not worth the expense. I have tried waaay cheeper glosses that look and feel even better. I must say one good thing though. They smell so delicious. I love orange cream smells. That's the only good thing I like about it though.

on 4/19/2010 6:23:00 AM

I got a sample size of this but i cant say im impressed, it goes on way too thick, my hair gets stuck all the time and it feels way too sticky and horrible.
Not worth the hype.

on 4/6/2010 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the only lip gloss that I find not "that" sticky. I don't use lip gloss, not a big fan of lip gloss by the way.. I know a lot of girls would prefer lip gloss than lipsticks, but I'm a girl who's the other way around. I find lip glosses sticky and yucky.

Anyway, I got this for I think HKD 20 at Bonjour, tester size in transparent. This is more like a gloss wear top coat, to achieve that shiny effect to your lips. This lip gloss also has small glitters to make it even more shinier.

All in all, this lip gloss is ok.. But not a necessity for my everyday makeup.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

My mom always buys lancome products and sometimes they have a free gift with purchase deal and she gives those to me and they always have this lipgloss in there and each time it's a different color and I love it! The color is more like a tint and the gloss makes my lips look so shiny and soft. Also it stays on for a pretty long time.

on 3/25/2010 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this as a freebie in GWP.

Shiny? Yes.

Smells nice? Yes.

Worth the price? Heck NO!

HORRIBLE...STICKY-ICKY mess. Pass!

on 3/25/2010 5:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

To be honest I never really understood all the fuzz about these tubes. In my experience they tend to have very little pigment, a lot of sticky-icky and a dispenser I don't like to use. The first one I bought was Strawberry; one of the very first colors to come out and afterwards I bought Lychee and a set containing three mini tubes. They're somewhere in my closet... Stucked with all these other products I don't use but they just look too cute in the closet to throw away.

on 3/21/2010 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to love and purchase this lip gloss when I was younger. I still like the smell of them but I hate the consistency. Now I realize the lip gloss goes on a bit too thick and is quite sticky. I find my hair getting caught in it too often. It is not a product I would buy today.

Recommended for Medium Skin