E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 12/27/2013 12:22:00 PM

This product is sooo good! It has great staying power and it makes my brows look fab. I also like the packaging and the little brush it come with

on 12/16/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is the first time I've EVER used anything on my brows and even though I've always kept them groomed, this just kinda adds a little polish to them. I used this in medium and my brows look way more natural than I thought they would. The wax went on smoothly and the powder keeps it in place. When I ran my finger over it, nothing came off. The only thing I would change is I would use my angled eyeliner brush to get an even more natural look. The brush in the kit is really small and hard for me to manage.

on 12/16/2013 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I always use this for my eyebrows. It's amazing. I like the gel-like texture as opposed to wax. It stays in place and looks natural. I have almost used up mine, so I'm glad I have bought a new one (as a backup) so I can continue using it, and not wait for a new one arriving with the mail!

on 12/14/2013 9:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Very cheap but way too harsh and doesn't last that long :(

on 12/14/2013 9:51:00 PM

Super affordable. Simple and sleek packaging. Definitely does not deliver the "natural" look. Very harsh, even when applied with a light hand. This is probably great for those who wears dark, strong makeup or prefers their brows extremely defined and dark. I do like using the light colored powder side to create a soft look, but it is impossible to do so with the brow wax. Would not repurchase because I like soft looking brows and these do not give me such results. But nonetheless a great inexpensive product.

on 12/13/2013 10:53:00 PM

I just bought this in Taupe (no red undertones thank goodness) and really love the color on me. My eyebrows are terrible from the over plucking syndrome ;) ...This stuff really does the trick in filling them in, laying them down and staying put. Overall I'm very happy with my $3.00 purchase and if I ever run out, will certainly purchase again. I also threw out the little brush that came with it and use a stiff angled brush instead.

on 12/13/2013 9:00:00 PM

I'm really glad I spent the whopping $3 on this stuff because it is perfect for my needs. I have really sparse brows that were overplucked in highschool and never fully recovered so filling my brows is a must and I don't leave the house without doing so. I purchased this in medium brown and it matches my hair very well. I spent less time on my brows than I did when using pencils/powders. I didn't bother with the included brush because it's pretty much useless, but I used a gel eyeliner angled brush (tokidoki from sephora) and I was able to achieve the perfect shape! It took a little blending to get the colour/thickness right. The consistency is great. I don't really know how much the powder side of it does but overall, I'm really happy with this product and will purchase again!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in Ash and AHHH finally a brow filler that's color works with my light blonde hair. Although it's a TAD dark it still works great. No orangy-red tones like most blonde eyebrow fillers. The brush that comes with it works just fine but I prefer the regular e.l.f angled brush just because it's easier to hold on to. I use the powder to outline lightly and fill in my brows and I use the gel to fill in any gaps. I actually like to use the brush it comes with for the gel as it just has a little more precision. Then I use a spooly to comb through them. I wish this was a little more long lasting but other than that a great product especially for the price.

on 11/29/2013 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I couldn't make this work for me. I do my brows everyday because they are short and sparse. I usually use Shu's brow pencil in Seal Brown and I've been using the pencil for years. I bought the Shu pencil several years ago and I am still on the original. I sometimes use Anastasia's brow wiz in Medium Ash.

I got the ELF brow kit in Medium because it looked like it matched my hair color the best. I am Asian with hair that is naturally more brown than black, especially in the sunlight. I thought Medium would be a match in this case but I found it incredibly dark.

I couldn't get the right method for applying the gel. It was hard to control the amount of product I was applying. Sometimes I used the included brush, usually I used a different angled brush. Too little on the brush meant I had to repeatedly dip into the product. Too much product meant very dark and harsh looking brows for the day. Using this kit pretty much doubled or tripled the amount of time I would normally spend on my brows and usually left me pretty dissatisfied with the results.

Plus it felt heavy on my brows. Heavy and waxy.

The price is right but no, I would not purchase this again. I'd rather save my pennies for Shu or Anastasia.

This is a pretty good eyebrow kit. The applicator is quite unfortunate, but I the product itself is very good when you use a gel eyeliner brush. Just be careful you don't use too much, as the product gets grayish looking when you apply too much. Only use what you need, and don't try to fix what's not broken. What I mean by this is when your brows look the way you like then, don't go to the next step and try to make them identical. Eyebrows should be sisters, not twins.

Popular Brows Products