April 19, 2014 | 1602 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Gold Label

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by PinkSoldier2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I kinda liked this bb cream but it only comes in one shade I believe. it's too light for me it makes me look like a ghost, the gray cast is not very flattering either.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by randi2515

I LOVED this BB Cream so much. Provided great coverage for a BB cream and a natural finish. Never made me look oily even after working for 12 hours. However, it has been making me break out, have been getting large cystic acne on my jawline. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by ShayyRawrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this BB cream for about a week now, and I absolutely love it!
When I first apply it, it does have a "grey cast", but it soon changes colour to match my skin tone perfectly in about 5-10 minutes!
It has a little bit of a dewy finish, but I might notice this more because I'm used to using mineral powder foundation (Pur Minerals 4-in-1) which obviously isn't dewy when first applied as it is a powder. The way I fix this it to lightly dust a little bit of mineral powder (matching my skin tone, not translucent) on my face with my EcoTools powder brush and it looks perfect!
It really does look like a "second skin", it doesn't come off as "cakey" or powdery, it honestly looks as though my face has been airbrushed!
I have really sensitive skin, and this product hasn't made me break out at all, it has helped clear up my skin if anything!
It is light/medium coverage, but it is definitely buildable.
It lasts all day for me with no touch ups, which was unbelievable for me! Definitely a plus, as I hate carrying makeup around with me for touch ups during the day/ night.
All in all, this is a great BB cream, it's the first I've tried but I wouldn't even bother trying another as it does everything I want/need!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by irajojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first BB cream. I have dry combination skin. Generally, i have dry skin. Except for my T-Zone area. Hence the reason why i chose the gold one, over the hot pink label(which is for oily skin). Whenever i have sudden breakouts at my forehead, i know its due to my makeup. Like previously, i tried a new powder and bam! I'm breaking out at my T Zone. So ya. I was skeptical in the beginning abt trying a new makeup item. But 2 weeks using it, there is no breakout. Besides the few pimples i have at my lower cheeks (but that was alrdy there even before i started using this bb cream), my skin seems to look better. But. I wouldn't put my hopes too high for now. I do need to blot. Abt, 4-5 hrs after using this. I dont apply any setting powder. Just the bb cream and lippy and im good to go. Dewy finish. Looks more shimmery when you stand in the sunlight. And lasts longer than any powdered foundation I've tried. I have uneven skin tone. some parts of my face are darker. But this. Is amazing on how it can even the color of my skin for 9 hrs(no setting powder). Yeah. Grey cast initially. But it doesn't bother me much coz it will oxidize to my skin tone within 20 mins max. Glides on smoothly on my face. Coverage light-medium. Don't expect it to cover a zit completely. But it does cover the dark circles and uneven skin tone pretty well. Will update it if i were to breakout. But for now, love love this product. *UPDATE*
After months of using this, ive finally found the culprit for all the tiny bumps on my skin, and acnes scattered everywhere. From my forhead, to my jawline. THIS! I was really desperate to get back to my old clear skin. So i stopped using this for a few days. And my skin actually feels and looks smoother. I was really sad this didn't work well on me. But glad i found d culprit before my skin gets any worse. Oh n did i mention this made ky skin freaking oily? Initially, i thot it was just a skin my skin was well moisturizd . But i had to blot every 4 hrs! And my skin has so many little bumps. And i have normal to dry skin. =.="
So im gonna stop all this bb creams. Amd start back to normal powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this BB cream. I bought this and the pink label, and I use this on days where my skin is feeling dry. It smooths my skin and is an excellent base/primer for full makeup, and is a one step for days I am not feeling like doing a whole lot with my face. It evens out my skin tone, and reduces redness on my cheeks and covers under eye dark circles when I am tired from being up with kidlets at night or my allergies are acting up. I am giving it a 4 out of 5 only because I can't use it every day, it changes my skin type when I use it to the point where it gets oiler the day after.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by pearlblanc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Purchased this as part of a Skin79 trial sized 4-pack and I'm pretty sure this is what has been breaking me out recently. The coverage is average, nice dewy finish and good colour match for my NW25 skin. However (!) every time I apply it in the morning I have experienced several deep and painful spots appear in the same places (cheeks to upper neck) around 6 hours later. I do get breakouts occasionally but never the deep painful ones where you know something's wrong. When I've taken a BB break for my skin to recover then tried it again I'm convinced this BB cream is causing the breakouts - like clockwork! Skin79 was my first foray into asian BB creams - have ordered BRTC gold caviar next and hoping for better luck

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

OMG LOVE <3
my first time trying out a BB cream! it is like a tinted moisturizer but only better! yes, sebum control, moisturize, it is also a good make up base if you nee extra coverage. Alone, it has very good coverage as well. I will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by banhi

Like other bb creams it is very grey when it first comes out of the pump, when fist applied it looks very pale and a bit grey still, but it should oxidize and match skin that is up to a light medium tone. It does look very dewey on the skin but if you look on the skin79 website this product should be set with powder that should make it matte.
As for the functions it claims to be triple function, whitening, sun protection and anti wrinkle. The SPF is medium and I have noticed that it has lightened some of the post acne marks that I have. I'm not sure about the anti wrinkle part yet but i suppose that it is preventing wrinkles from forming.
Over all i do like this product very much, it is a bit light for me but i use bronzer to warm it up just enough to not look dead. at the end of the day when i wash off this product my skin feels and looks softer and nicer. Also I find that some foundations and BB creams make me feel uncomfortable and even itchy after a couple hrs; this product doesn't and it also hasn't made me break out

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by twocentsworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was one of the BB samples I bought to test a few brands out. It was my least favourite.

My skin is NW20 and the colour match was fine - perhaps slightly 'green' but not enough that I would ever worry about it.

It didn't seem to provide much coverage and left a oily sheen across my face which is tricky to do since I have dry skin. In spite of this it felt heavier and more mask like as though it was suffocating my face compared to the other BB creams. It also had a strong sunscreen smell to me.

I tried applying with fingers and a brush neither of which really impressed me.

This is not the BB cream for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an awesome bb cream. It blends right into my skin tone, I am Mac nw15 for reference. This is easy to apply with fingers. It leaves a natural dewy finish, has SPF, and has great coverage.
I got this for $10 from amazon which is amazing. Most of my other foundations are $40 to $50.
I will be wearing this bb cream all summer! I am super happy with it.

Update....it broke me out. Maybe because it's too heavy. Wish it worked on my skin.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No