August 1, 2014 | 1795 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Jonayla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Okey. I`m in love! I watched several BB cream reviews videos in youtube. I notice many like this one a lot. So I decided buy it. Because I cannot have this one in my country. I ordered it from Amazon. It cost me 16 € inc. postage. I think it was very fair price. And I certainly buy it again.

I have fair skin and this is perfect for my skin. It`s thick, but it apply very easily and stayed whole day. I even didn`t need powder, because it left matte finish. I have little bit redness on my cheeks and it covered them well.

Bottle is quite heavy, what I like. It feel more luxury than lighter ones. Also huge plus for pumpbottle, it so easy to use.

It`s now one of the top 5 products in my make up bag.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, let's start off with this BB cream is really meant for dry skin users, because of the sweet almond oil content. I don't really mind it, despite I have oily skin.

And BB creams go by the motto of less is more. You need the smallest amount you expect because this product is REALLY thick. Key is to blend away and I do think BB creams are best applied with fingers.

This may make my NC35 skin look a little ashy at first, but slowly it adjusts to slightly lighter than my own skintone which I don't really mind because it makes my skin looks brighter.

And because of the sweet almond oil content, I definitely have to set it with powder and blot if not my face will be super oily and the make-up won't even last. This don't last really long on my face but I'm fine if it last for 4 hours. I have found this on Gmarket(Korean's EBAY) which is authentic so I'm cool with the pricing because the retail price for this in local drugstores are just exorbitant.

I usually wear this to school because it's just the fastest way to get my face done, and protected with some sunscreen. The 15g bottle has lasted me for 6 months already and still have a quarter of a bottle remaining. Will definitely repurchase, and I will try the pink label one too since it's actually meant for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Saibachick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really haven't worn foundation ever again after I discovered B.B. Creams. This was my first, even though I have oily skin. I use the gold one during winter and the pink during summer, the pink is better for my oily skin. The gold one however, is more moisturizing and great for winter. I got so many compliments on my skin when I wore these as apposed to foundation. The coverage isn't as high as foundation but I'd give it medium coverage.

The packaging is very cute and sleek at the same time. You won't have to worry about anything unsanitary with this as it has that great little pump. Also, you can apply this with a foundation brush, sponge, or your hands. Hands seems to work better with some B.B. Creams though. If you're thinking about trying B.B. Cream I'd definitely try this one out, especially if you have normal to dry skin.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used up a bottle of this, it lasted me around 7 months using it and average of 5 days a week. I got my bb cream from seulglamour on Amazon for around $15ish USD or so.

I'm general, I like this bb cream. I hate looking made up, but I do have some hyperpigmentation and redness on my face which I like to cover up a bit. The gold label bb cream 'blurs' the imperfections enough that my skin looks better, without looking like I've caked on the make up or looking like a freak porcelain doll. It also disguises large pores and pick-axe acne scarring pretty darn well.

I have very sensitive skin that reacts to everything, so when I saw the huge-ass list of ingredients I just sighed, figuring something would break me out horribly especially since it has fragrance. In spite of that, however, I've had less problems with this bb cream than most other make up I've tried. When my skin is being finicky I do break out from the combination of heat/AC/ugly weather and bb cream + powder, but my skin's never been perfect, so I'll take what I can.

Here's my experience regarding some of the common concerns that keep popping up re:bb creams in general -

COLOUR: This bb cream is grayish-pink coming out of the bottle, but it DOES oxidise. If you don't pile this on (trust me, less is more with this) it should adjust to your skintone in 15ish or so minutes unless you're darker than NC25ish or lighter than NC10. I have yellowish-neutral undertones and this can look a bit pinkish on my skin sometimes, but it's not awfully noticeable. I put an even (thinish) coating all over my face and then pat more on on spots that need more covering. I apply this using clean fingers and patting motions, which I've found works best for me. Play around with techniques before giving up on the bb cream - a friend of mine uses the same bb cream and she says circular motions work best for her, so to each their own.

WHITENING PROPERTIES: There seems to be a lot of misinformation about this. Unless you're bleaching the shit out of your skin, you won't ever do a Michael Jackson. Whitening means fading of spots/scars. I did notice my red scarring fading MUCH faster using the bb cream (a week or so?) for fresh blemishes. It hasn't done much for old hyperpigmentation, but I wouldn't expect it to. I don't know if it's the SPF (I do use additional sunblock though) or if it's the whitening agents (or combination thereof), but my skin tone definitely is more even, and smallish blemishes don't scar as noticeably. I do also use Retin-A though.

FAKES: There are a ton of videos on youtube with comparisons between fakes and the real deal. You'll also find plenty of bloggers tackling the same issue. Make sure to note which version of the BB Creams you're using, because Skin79 recently revamped a bunch of their products and their packaging changed considerably. The US Skin79 website is pretty overpriced imo, but there are reputable sellers on Amazon and some on Ebay. If you do your research you should be fine, but the official Skin79 store is always an option if you're afraid of being duped.

Overall, I've had a pretty good experience with Skin79. The Gold Label is marketed for dryer skins, and I did notice it didn't emphasize dryness at all (I'm having issues with the Orange Label :/). The cream did transfer to clothing sometimes, and came off some when I blotted. You also have to be super anal about removing the stuff if you have acneic skin - I use Softymo's oil cleanser and then use Pond's cloth wipes. I usually then use a mask or something if I'm going to fiddle around for a bit, or jump directly in the shower. So that's oil+wipes+soap to get everything off for sure. I'm sure that's a bit overkill for most people, but it makes it possible for me to wear the bb cream on a nearly daily basis so I don't mind it. Hope this info helps!

18 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by PandaTwins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

1) Avoid this at any costs if you are oily- my face also felt greasy(dirty even) immediately after application
2) Did not cover any of my blemishes (I have acne)
3) Looks GREAT on my mum, who is 45 and has large pores and mature skin, it just looks like her skin but much better!
4) It is slightly greyish which again can be a pro for maturing skin, which is going slightly red at places
5) The packaging is annoying, yet effective(bulky, hard to transport but the pump works fine)
This a good product, I was not its target group and surprise surprise it worked terribly for me. If you have dryer skin, this might look awesome on you:)

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by PeonyRed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really love this product! The packaging is lovely, the cream itself has a nice consistency and it sinks into my skin, barely noticeable! I still need to use concealer, though, so it's not too blemish-covering, but it feels much better than foundation and doesn't dry out my skin. All over very nice and natural looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by ritables

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I have three bb creams and by far this one is the one i reach for the most and is the most inexpensive. This holds up; a 2 hour sweaty workout outside and it does not break up or flake. The color is superb, it is less ashy than the Legere, but slightly pinker than the Dr. Jart, but does warm up to a color slightly lighter than the Legere does, which i like. I am Asian NC25 and i like to be lighter in complexion on my face because it looks brighter and happier. When i am too dark i look sad and dirty. The quantity they give you for such a low price is also outstanding. I can not rave on and on more about a product; i did not expect it to be perfect because of the low cost. I try to pay the most for cosmetics, but still find it too frivilous to spend exorbent amounts on this, because my skin does look good now and i use Retin-A, which helps a lot.
I love this product and def recommend it to all. dont think you have to spend a bunch to get good stuff (for example mascara from the drugstore is exactly the same, i will NEVER buy from the department stores again)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by wnsyzwns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

it's an average bb cream in my opinion.it comes in yellow undertone which will perfectly suit many asian.it's a bit thicker than the prestigr bb cream so it serves better coverage which not something im searching for.the prestige sure smells better but this one not annoying either.bb cream stays longer in my face compared to other foundation.so it requires some effort to be removed too.it will be just fine with a good make up removal or oil cleaning method.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

After a less-than-stellar experience with a western BB cream (Garnier), I started looking for something else which would give me the coverage I wanted (light-medium and invisible) and the benefits I needed (moisture, SPF). After a few hits and misses I decided to go ahead and get Skin79's Super+ Gold Label. I have finicky combination skin (oily everything except for dry flakiness on the sides of my nose) and while I can blot oil or use powder during the day for the oiliness, the flakiness is really hard to tackle (and it looks really bad). This BB cream seems to give me enough moisture to prevent the flakies and while oil control isn't fantastic, blotting once in the afternoon keeps me looking presentable. I wish this stuff had better staying power - I need to touch up in the afternoon if I want to look as good as I did when I left the house - but that's not such a bad idea anyway, since SPF25 will probably not give you considerable protection after 6 hours. I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of the packaging - I prefer something I can throw into a makeup bag and take with me, and although the pumping mechanism is hygienic, the pump has no cap, allowing dirt and whatnot to enter the (rather large) nozzle when it's in my bag. Thankfully, Skin79 provide a range of smaller sizes - I've got the 25g tube in my makeup bag and the 40g pump bottle at home for my morning routine. I am very happy with this BB cream - it's not without it's flaws (I'd prefer higher SPF and longer staying-power), but considering the comfortable coverage, great moisture, natural look and it hasn't broken me out yet - I have a feeling I'm going to continue coming back to the BB cream regardless of how many I might try in the future. 5 stars for a fantastic product. Yay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

UPDATE April 27 2013
I have found out that I can evn use this without colour-correcting it. It happen that I break out, or have some drying red pimples. I like to look natural - that my blemishes aren't eye-catching, but that it doesn't look like I have covered them in makeup. I put a little of this - maybe like a 7-8 mm ball all over my face, and the grey colour cancels out the redness quite well, actually, and then I put a coloured powder over in my shade. I think you could use this to cancel out both redness (for example around nose, blemises), yellowness (for example around mouth) or areas that just are darker - even a little of this can make quite a big difference - try it some time :) The texture of the skin look absolutely beautiful this way :)
END OF UPDATE
I really like this BB cream; I think several of the Skin79 products I have deserve 5 lippies. What I really like with BB cream (except the orange one) is that it's almost elastic: it sets in a very evenly, it doesn't patch or break up, which makes the skin look very polished, but because of the light coverage it still looks natural :)
The coverage, as said is quite light,light-medium at max - this will not manage to hide hyerpigmentation well - I use a concealer for that (favourite is the Make Up For Ever long lasting one). This will mostly even out your skin tone. If you have little bumps on your skin, this is pretty good at covering that. It often needs a little bit of time to even out completely after application, especially if you powder over, but it takes like, 10 minutes.
The colour of this is greyish pink - it's the most grey colour of the BB creams from Skin79. I have light olive skin tone, which means a neutral yellow or "greyish yellow", kinda more green than pure yellow tone. I make this BB cream a perfect colour for me by colour correcting it with a primary yellow adjuster from Kett. They also have other colours. Reviewed here:
I just put some BB cream in a small jar and drip a little bit of colour adjuster into it and mix. And voilá - perfect colour! :D
This BB cream works very well for my dry sensitive skin. It's definitely moisturizing and gives a dewy finish. I really like a dewy finish, so the powder I like to put over this BB cream is the Skin79 hot pink powder - it has no oil control, but makes the BB cream last longer. The lasting power is BTW very good - at least 12 hours on me! It even withstands strong wind - usually strong wind makes my foundation dry out and crack, but not this :D I also really like the consistency - it feels very nice against my skin, but maybe drags it just a little bit - it kinda sticks to the skin as fast as I apply it. I apply with my fingers.
I especially like to put the BB cream under my eyes. My skin is dry, so I need something VERY moisturizing for my eyes so I don't get wrinkles under there. This doesn't cover much, but creates a base that I put other things over. The BB cream makes the things I put over it crease much less than they usually do - it's better than a primer for eyes! Even shadows crease less with this under :D I don't know how it would work under foundation, since it's a bit hard to spread it in a very thin layer.
I think the perfect time of year for this is autumn and spring, but also when it's not too hot in the summer. It doesn't melt off, but it feels a little heavy when it's very hot, but weird enough, it doesn't make me look oily (just very dewy). I think the hot pink BB cream from skin79 is slightly lighter in consistency (has same colour as this).
I personally think I have noticed some slight lightning of hyperpigmentation while using BB creams, but I don't know if it's because of the whitening ingredients or because of the sunscreen.